ADVERTISEMENT

House To Vote On Abolishing The IRS And Eliminating Income Tax

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Of course the bill has no chance of passing but it will start the conversation on a national basis. I’m sure Democrats will oppose it along with several swamp rat Republicans, would make it more difficult to create loopholes in the tax code for their campaign donors.

Of course the bill has no chance of passing but it will start the conversation on a national basis. I’m sure Democrats will oppose it along with several swamp rat Republicans, would make it more difficult to create loopholes in the tax code for their campaign donors.
Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows the only person in the whole country that utilizes loopholes in the tax code is Donald Trump. Not even @davidallen, the richest poster on this board (just ask him!) would ever take advantage of a loophole.

Don't be ridiculous. Everyone knows the only person in the whole country that utilizes loopholes in the tax code is Donald Trump. Not even @davidallen, the richest poster on this board (just ask him!) would ever take advantage of a loophole.
Davey Allen probably is pro 87k new irs agents for the purpose of doing the Obama styled Republican witch hunt.

Davey Allen probably is pro 87k new irs agents for the purpose of doing the Obama styled Republican witch hunt.
Why do you all love tax cheats so much?

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Why do you all love tax cheats so much?
I used to look down my nose at tax cheats - - now I'm like hey, those guys could've been possibly standing up for what is right, not all -not Al Sharpton, of course.

If the crooked ass government wants to have any money, they can raise it themselves, just like everyone else does. It's straight up, coercion by the mafia, run by a small percent of Uber elite rich people under the mirage of
" government"

So is this what you had in mind when you claimed you wanted to see both parties work together to pass meaningful legislation that a super-majority of both Americans and members of Congress would support?

So is this what you had in mind when you claimed you wanted to see both parties work together to pass meaningful legislation that a super-majority of both Americans and members of Congress would support?
You can't possibly be serious.

😂

2/3rds support or no?

Yep get the conversation started and have the American people weigh in on what they want. You know the whole government of the people by the people. Yea I know that's a radical view to you.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Yep get the conversation started and have the American people weigh in on what they want. You know the whole government of the people by the people. Yea I know that's a radical view to you.
Oh, so now you support passing party-line bills to start the conversation and have the American people weigh in on what they want.

Ok. Then stop complaining when Democrats do the same thing.

Be consistent for once in your life.

Oh, so now you support passing party-line bills to start the conversation and have the American people weigh in on what they want.

You are consistent with yer incompetence.

Nothing is going to pass both chambers, they are to divided but hopefully a conversation is started and the American people have the opportunity to weigh in. If you haven't noticed government spending and the national debt are out of control. Just the interest on the debt this year is over $3000 a household, that's a problem.

If you haven't noticed government spending and the national debt are out of control.
And did you notice this back when Trump was President and Congress voted to raise the debt limit three times? Can you point us to a post where you were upset with Republicans in Congress and Trump for raising the debt limit those three times?

And did you notice this back when Trump was President and Congress voted to raise the debt limit three times? Can you point us to a post where you were outraged with Republicans in Congress and Trump for raising the debt limit those three times?
Joe's America is better today? 🤣

And did you notice this back when Trump was President and Congress voted to raise the debt limit three times? Can you point us to a post where you were upset with Republicans in Congress and Trump for raising the debt limit those three times?
I noticed it when Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden were President. While Presidents get the blame or the credit the true culprit is Congress.
We are over 31 trillion in debt and something like 130% debt to GDP, that's unsustainable whether you want to admit it or not. Time to get that in line no matter how much it hurts or the US dollar and this country is in serious trouble.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
I noticed it when Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden were President. While Presidents get the blame or the credit the true culprit is Congress.
We are over 31 trillion in debt and something like 130% debt to GDP, that's unsustainable whether you want to admit it or not. Time to get that in line no matter how much it hurts or the US dollar and this country is in serious trouble.
Gits worse brother

Reactions: Corndog2021
How many Billions went to Ukraine then? Green New Deal?

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
We forget it's our country- not these demons who occupy dc by a systematical takeover by the rich elites and CCP

It's a shame we are too comfy to do anything about it while it gets taken down

Can you point us to a post where you were upset with Republicans in Congress and Trump for raising the debt limit those three times?

Just one post.

So when the debt limit is raised again, you won't blame Biden, correct? You will blame Congress?
Blame? Not necessarily but I will criticize the hell out of him if he doesn't support balancing the budget. We can not keep spending money we do not have, eventually that catches up to us and we all know it.
One of several issues I had with Trump was the spending, although with COVID and the political situation he was severely handicapped. I always thought most of the COVID spending was bad but I'm not sure how anyone could have stopped it with the way people were freaking out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT