ADVERTISEMENT

Hey vaccine conspiracy theorists

Smart.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha it takes about 2 seconds to pin you down. I do this about annually now, just stop and read and engage and its about the same result -- this time you just can't understand, despite it being posted for you over and over.

tenor.gif
Trying to help you here, you’re literally making no sense and it’s coming across as the musings of a mad man.

Smart.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha it takes about 2 seconds to pin you down. I do this about annually now, just stop and read and engage and its about the same result -- this time you just can't understand, despite it being posted for you over and over.

tenor.gif
Seriously, WTF are you spazzing out about? I have no idea what your bird brain is wanting.

Keep trying to dismiss- you can't argue anything effectively so try and dismiss. God did give us awesome immune systems- I will take mine over your Fauci/Gates genetic altering....yes I will invoke God every time- thank you God💪

Reactions: davidallen
The systemic thing goes back to the founding, just ask @Ponca Dan - he gets that much at least.
That doesn't make any sense. According to the leftist intelligentsia, it was the noble righteous Northerners (Republicans who weren't racist until Nixon) who had to set the country on the right path after the civil war. You people need to make up your fvcking minds. You can't have it both ways.

Reactions: iasooner2000
That doesn't make any sense. According to the leftist intelligentsia, it was the noble righteous Northerners (Republicans who weren't racist until Nixon) who had to set the country on the right path after the civil war. You people need to make up your fvcking minds. You can't have it both ways.
Yup, more
Loser take.

Can't help but lose.

Nope. Pretty much consensus that the founders were racists.

Nope. Pretty much consensus that the founders were racists.
Consensus? Please provide specifics. Who and what according to your Google search make up the consensus? Why do I think you’re reporting a consensus of the 1619 Project and CRT crowd?

Oh, let me add. You claim the Founders were racists. All of them? That’s the inference. Can you point to where on Google you saw that the consensus (of whom?) has concluded that every Founder was a racist? If you can’t I’m going to call you a putz!

Reactions: Medic007
Update: Still no mask. Still not vaxed. Still not dead. Carry on.
Same here- wish we could say the same for those 80k plus either dead or permanently injured- over half a million more with other adverse reactions:blood clotting, myocarditis bad in young men and the list goes on. Again add a zero to each number according to most doctors

I for one am done with the shots and the masks.

I'm taking off this sheep costume and and going to live again. If I get sick and die, no apologies, no regrets.

Or uh, like that ignorant tattoo I saw on the interwebs...'No Regerts'. ;)
Tomorrow is promised to no one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT