ADVERTISEMENT

Hey vaccine conspiracy theorists

Flailey getting heaping spoonfulls of the very anti-science agenda he's been pushing for years.

How's it feel? Like talking to yourself, isn't it Flailey? You can't blame him, if he employs FlaileyLogic you're not a good source since you make money treating covid patients.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Hate to ask it, but if the best health care professionals in the history of mankind are getting their asses handed to them by a virus that’s nothing more than a cold for better than 99% of infectees, then WTF use are they?
None. If you get sick don't be a sucker and go in for health care. Eat a big piece of ham or maybe heat up a poultice.

OMG, don’t you know @davidallen says YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!! Not a word you utter is to be believed unless you back it up with Google-approved data points. Reporting what you see with your own eyes is absolutely not to be trusted or believed. Don’t ever say that again!
Hilarious to see how you are reacting to be called out for your bullshit. Please do keep it going!

Reactions: Been Jammin
tenor.gif
I don't speak trucker sucker, shysterkine. Do you haves the non-pole smoker version? Maybe your wife/sister Karen can interpret? Maybe your pinko butties on here can assist?

Hilarious to see how you are reacting to be called out for your bullshit. Please do keep it going!
Why hilarious? Ever since you returned from your post-plagiarism self-imposed exile from this board you have tried like hell to prove to everyone you are the smartest, best-educated-on-every-subject person on the board. I’m only trying to help. @davidallen and Google are a match made in heaven!

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
I’ve already gotten sick, fuuckwad, and it was nothing more than a two day cold. (Throwing pennies at you)

That was just the tapeworm acting up again.
I don't speak trucker sucker, shysterkine. Do you haves the non-pole smoker version? Maybe your wife/sister Karen can interpret? Maybe your pinko butties on here can assist?

No response? You flailing away at one of your brethren that thinks juuuuuust like you is high comedy, my flailing friend.
You're full of crap- just like when hospitals were overrun with covid patients last year and all the nurse staffs were so bored they were working on their line dancing skits for youtube- just stop it already
Hint: Mr. Flailey veeerrrry articulately provided the basis for him wisely not listening to climate "science" --- 99% of the studies and scientists are conflicted. Academics need that gubmint and grant $$ to keep coming in, environmentalist groups always have an agenda, etc.

Perhaps you should remind him that the corporate health care complex (of which he's a part) likely profits handsomely from covid hysteria. (Unless our health care industry just has more integrity than other learned disciplines.)

Flailey, look at ALL this $$ these financially interested people are making stoking the fear!!

No response? You flailing away at one of your brethren that thinks juuuuuust like you is high comedy, my flailing friend.

Hint: Mr. Flailey veeerrrry articulately provided the basis for him wisely not listening to climate "science" --- 99% of the studies and scientists are conflicted. Academics need that gubmint and grant $$ to keep coming in, environmentalist groups always have an agenda, etc.

Perhaps you should remind him that the corporate health care complex (of which he's a part) likely profits handsomely from covid hysteria. (Unless our health care industry just has more integrity than other learned disciplines.)
WTF are you trying to say, syskaputz?

Reactions: iasooner2000

What exactly are your chubby dickbeaters screeching about, dickbreath? I can't understand Trucker Sucker Incelese.

There ya go, avoid it AGAIN, Flailey!!
What is Medic avoiding, other than your dumbshittery? Yes, he and I disagree on certain aspects of the Chicom-19 virus. Just because we both hold people like you you in the same regard that we would a used diaper that's been run over in a parking lot, doesn't mean that we necessarily agree on everything.

What is Medic avoiding, other than your dumbshittery? Yes, he and I disagree on certain aspects of the Chicom-19 virus. Just because we both hold people like you you in the same regard that we would a used diaper that's been run over in a parking lot, doesn't mean that we necessarily agree on everything.
You nailed that on the head. There's a reason Queefkatine takes "oral depositions" at truckstops.

Flailey getting heaping spoonfulls of the very anti-science agenda he's been pushing for years.

How's it feel? Like talking to yourself, isn't it Flailey? You can't blame him, if he employs FlaileyLogic you're not a good source since you make money treating covid patients.

What is Medic avoiding,

Avoid what besides your stupidity, dickbreath? It actually amuses me

Teeing it back up for flailey so he can deflect again.

Yes? What do you need? What am I avoiding. I know you're only capable of binary choices, but the rest of us aren't. So, do you need me to finger paint for you or what, dickbreath?
Lol nothing, Flailey, nothing. I give up!

This is epic.

Just keep trying to reason with fellow MAGA loon. It keeps me coming back. This time cite some studies from smart people and stand back and watch, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Do I need to tell your mom you're out of poptarts and Sunny D?
You ripped that off me, too, didn't you?

You trying to reason with your protege is my fave post in at least a year and you know exaaaaactly what we're talking about. Maybe find a plumber to explain what it means to be a chickenshit when your catch-all, anti-science right wing antilogic is applied back in your face.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

You trying to reason with your protege is my fave post in at least a year and you know exaaaaactly what we're talking about. Maybe find a plumber to explain what it means to be a chickenshit when your catch-all, anti-science right wing antilogic is applied back in your face.
Good god what a whiny little bitch you are. Even Jan Brady is jealous of your whiny-little-bitchness.

PS. Still haven’t died from Delta Chicom Virus.

Huh? Nobody even knows what you're flapping your chubby dickbeaters about. It's Friday. Have mom take you to see the matinee or something.

Huh? Nobody even knows what you're flapping your chubby dickbeaters about. It's Friday. Have mom take you to see the matinee or something.
This reminds me of Joe Biden at the Clarence Thomas judicial hearing where he kept saying “Nobody else knows what I’m talking about, but you and I know what I’m talking about” and CT was looking at him like “what the hell are you talking about?”

This reminds me of Joe Biden at the Clarence Thomas judicial hearing where he kept saying “Nobody else knows what I’m talking about, but you and I know what I’m talking about” and CT was looking at him like “what the hell are you talking about?”
soonerinlOUisiana and I disagree on quite a bit, but we share common ground in laughing at the left. I give zero shits if he believes or cares anything about covid. I was simply pointing out the trends we're seeing.

PS. Still haven’t died from Delta Chicom Virus.

Smart.

We're doing our best to try to figure out what the incelkatine is trying to say.

Bwaaaaaaaahahahahaha it takes about 2 seconds to pin you down. I do this about annually now, just stop and read and engage and its about the same result -- this time you just can't understand, despite it being posted for you over and over.

tenor.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT