ADVERTISEMENT

Hey vaccine conspiracy theorists

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
These are articles you should read instead of camping out on Gab or Alex Jones or Fox:

July 8 (Reuters) - U.S. COVID-19 cases are up around 11% over the previous week, almost entirely among people who have not been vaccinated, officials said on Thursday, as the highly infectious Delta variant becomes the dominant COVID-19 strain in the country. Around 93% of COVID-19 cases in recent days have occurred in counties with vaccination rates of less than 40%, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Rochelle Walensky told a media briefing. Preliminary data from recent months suggest 99.5% of COVID-19 deaths have occurred in unvaccinated people, she added. "Simply put: In areas of low vaccination coverage, cases and hospitalizations are up," Walensky said.

and

Face masks have been widely used as a protective measure against COVID-19. However, prepandemic empirical studies have produced mixed statistical results on the effectiveness of masks against respiratory viruses. The implications of the studies’ recognized limitations have not been quantitatively and statistically analyzed, leading to confusion regarding the effectiveness of masks. Such confusion may have contributed to organizations such as the WHO and CDC initially not recommending that the general public wear masks. Here we show that when the adherence to mask-usage guidelines is taken into account, the empirical evidence indicates that masks prevent disease transmission: all studies we analyzed that did not find surgical masks to be effective were under-powered to such an extent that even if masks were 100% effective, the studies in question would still have been unlikely to find a statistically significant effect. We also provide a framework for understanding the effect of masks on the probability of infection for single and repeated exposures. The framework demonstrates that more frequently wearing a mask provides super-linearly compounding protection, as does both the susceptible and infected individual wearing a mask. This work shows (1) that both theoretical and empirical evidence is consistent with masks protecting against respiratory infections and (2) that nonlinear effects and statistical considerations regarding the percentage of exposures for which masks are worn must be taken into account when designing empirical studies and interpreting their results.

Reactions: Been Jammin
Hey Sys- you and 22 and Cowperson take as many as you want- make those billions for the harmaceutical evil companies.

So if they're making money, we don't want it. What does that have to do with whether it's safe? If they gave it away would it be safer?
Now you're dependent on 10 shots a year-

Wth?
Keep following the media hoss
See, those aren't "the media" -- it's the media reporting what the head of CDC and a bunch of academics and people with credentials came up with. It's not like reporters came up with the study. Just more sophistry on your part. There's nothing media about that last article.
Not going to comment on any conspiracy theories. I don’t need to get that far. I’ve made the determination that the benefits of masks and vaccines are not worth the cost and inconvenience. Jehovaxxx witnesses can FOAD.

I definitely wouldn't mask up or take a vaccine if I was you. I'll bet you're a picture of health.

Just passing along current information, my man. Wish our resident deniers would read this stuff and rethink their positions. It doesn't help them or anyone else.
We’ll if they think it’s a conspiracy then using articles quoting “authorities” is pretty pointless wouldn’t you say?

So if they're making money, we don't want it. What does that have to do with whether it's safe? If they gave it away would it be safer?

Wth?

See, those aren't "the media" -- it's the media reporting what the head of CDC and a bunch of academics and people with credentials came up with. It's not like reporters came up with the study. Just more sophistry on your part. There's nothing media about that last article.

I definitely wouldn't mask up or take a vaccine if I was you. I'll bet you're a picture of health.
Couldn’t help but laugh at this a little. “The media are reporting what the head of CDC and academics and people with credentials came up with,”. Yes, we should listen to those people! They’ve been so articulate and correct with their pronouncements so far! (Blue in case you didn’t get it.)

Reactions: osuintx
We’ll if they think it’s a conspiracy then using articles quoting “authorities” is pretty pointless wouldn’t you say?

Maybe. Maybe they aren't otherwise exposed to this?
Couldn’t help but laugh at this a little. “The media are reporting what the head of CDC and academics and people with credentials came up with,”. Yes, we should listen to those people! They’ve been so articulate and correct with their pronouncements so far! (Blue in case you didn’t get it.)

Would you prefer to listen to the untrained and non-credentialed?

Maybe. Maybe they aren't otherwise exposed to this?

Would you prefer to listen to the untrained and non-credentialed?
Listen to them? Sure I’ll listen to them. I think from now on I’m going to ask @davidallen what his Google-searched data points are saying, because we all know that data provided through Google’s algorithms are bulls-eyes conclusions that follow the science, never wrong. @davidallen has taught me to trust anything I find on the internet as long as it’s filtered through Google. So yes, I’ll pay rapt attention to all Google-certified scientists, academics and their genius-credentialed advisors.

Listen to them? Sure I’ll listen to them. I think from now on I’m going to ask @davidallen what his Google-searched data points are saying, because we all know that data provided through Google’s algorithms are bulls-eyes conclusions that follow the science, never wrong. @davidallen has taught me to trust anything I find on the internet as long as it’s filtered through Google. So yes, I’ll pay rapt attention to all Google-certified scientists, academics and their genius-credentialed advisors.
You should start slow Danny, maybe with a dictionary, work your way up to an encyclopedia, then perhaps a search engine for discovering other relevant sources of information. Too much information too fast might just blow your mind.

Invoking God’s name in one thread while “LMAO” at thousands of people dying in another thread. Not what I would call a well-balanced person.
Keep trying to dismiss- you can't argue anything effectively so try and dismiss. God did give us awesome immune systems- I will take mine over your Fauci/Gates genetic altering....yes I will invoke God every time- thank you God💪

You should start slow Danny, maybe with a dictionary, work your way up to an encyclopedia, then perhaps a search engine for discovering other relevant sources of information. Too much information too fast might just blow your mind.

And you should change your fluid, douchebag. You're condescending shit is beyond old.

Thank you for your wisdom, oh great Google god. Slow and steady, got it. Apply no critical analysis, rely on the data points to provide the full picture.

Thank you for your wisdom, oh great Google god. Slow and steady, got it. Apply no critical analysis, rely on the data points to provide the full picture.
Critical analysis is presumed in #allthethings. Next time I'll know you need to be explicitly instructed on such matters.

Critical analysis is presumed in #allthethings. Next time I'll know you need to be explicitly instructed on such matters.
As often as you’ve chided me for not focusing all attention on data from Google I’m surprised you’re only just now figuring you need to give explicit instructions provided by that well known reliably unbiased source. Yes. From now on shit-can your tactic of asking questions that Google has given you the answers to, and just provide the wisdom you have gathered in your three minute search. Your tactic of asking questions is so annoying. I’m not your dog and we aren’t playing “fetch.” From now on state your case explicitly. I don’t even mind if you plagiarize something you found on Google, just put it out there in the beginning. That would be more in line with you providing explicit instructions. You’re the Google-Man after all. Embrace it!

Last edited:
Reactions: Bitter Creek
These are articles you should read instead of camping out on Gab or Alex Jones or Fox:

July 8 (Reuters) - U.S. COVID-19 cases are up around 11% over the previous week, almost entirely among people who have not been vaccinated, officials said on Thursday, as the highly infectious Delta variant becomes the dominant COVID-19 strain in the country. Around 93% of COVID-19 cases in recent days have occurred in counties with vaccination rates of less than 40%, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Rochelle Walensky told a media briefing. Preliminary data from recent months suggest 99.5% of COVID-19 deaths have occurred in unvaccinated people, she added. "Simply put: In areas of low vaccination coverage, cases and hospitalizations are up," Walensky said.

and

Face masks have been widely used as a protective measure against COVID-19. However, prepandemic empirical studies have produced mixed statistical results on the effectiveness of masks against respiratory viruses. The implications of the studies’ recognized limitations have not been quantitatively and statistically analyzed, leading to confusion regarding the effectiveness of masks. Such confusion may have contributed to organizations such as the WHO and CDC initially not recommending that the general public wear masks. Here we show that when the adherence to mask-usage guidelines is taken into account, the empirical evidence indicates that masks prevent disease transmission: all studies we analyzed that did not find surgical masks to be effective were under-powered to such an extent that even if masks were 100% effective, the studies in question would still have been unlikely to find a statistically significant effect. We also provide a framework for understanding the effect of masks on the probability of infection for single and repeated exposures. The framework demonstrates that more frequently wearing a mask provides super-linearly compounding protection, as does both the susceptible and infected individual wearing a mask. This work shows (1) that both theoretical and empirical evidence is consistent with masks protecting against respiratory infections and (2) that nonlinear effects and statistical considerations regarding the percentage of exposures for which masks are worn must be taken into account when designing empirical studies and interpreting their results.

These are the same people that for over a year were so uninterested in the truth that they REFUSED to dig into where this virus started. Why should I suddenly believe that either of these two orgs (Reuters and whoever arxiv is) actually care about the truth now?

As often as you’ve chided me for not focusing all attention on data from Google I’m surprised you’re only just now figuring you need to give explicit instructions provided by that well known reliably unbiased source. Yes. From now on shit-can your tactic of asking questions that Google has given you the answers to, and just provide the wisdom you have gathered in your three minute search. Your tactic of asking questions is so annoying. I’m not your dog and we aren’t playing “fetch.” From now on state your case explicitly. I don’t even mind if you plagiarize something you found on Google, just put it out there in the beginning. That would be more in line with you providing explicit instructions. You’re the Google-Man after all. Embrace it!
Sage advice. Is that something you would be willing to consider yourself? If not, what is it about your passive aggressive nature that justifies open ended questions?

Wife got her second vaccination today. She is in bed sicker than a dog. Been throwing up, has a splitting headache and not at all happy she was essentially forced by her employer to take the vaccine.
God speed- hope she recovers quickly. My wife's work (medical) was contemplating making the shots mandatory- she thought she was going to have to check it in to them after 25 years with the company. Being a supervisor there was no way she would mandate anyone to take those God forbidden shots.

The giving in to the woke corporations and media Is deflating- the more that cave the more it makes it harder on the rest.

Keep us updated

Whaaatt...with hold vaccine side effects.....whaaaatt? Naaa

God speed- hope she recovers quickly. My wife's work (medical) was contemplating making the shots mandatory- she thought she was going to have to check it in to them after 25 years with the company. Being a supervisor there was no way she would mandate anyone to take those God forbidden shots.

The giving in to the woke corporations and media Is deflating- the more that cave the more it makes it harder on the rest.

Keep us updated

Wife stayed in bed all day yesterday but was unable to sleep due to a massive headache. Got up this morning and said she feels like a truck hit her but the nausea seems to have faded. She still has a severe headache and like everyone else her arm hurts. She is trying to work but feels so bad she is having trouble concentrating. Not much we can do at this point but wait and see if she gets to feeling better. I'm a little concerned as I am scheduled to go down to the coast fishing with my son and a bunch of his friends for his bachelor party tomorrow. I guess I'll have one of her friends keep on eye on her while I'm gone.

Sage advice. Is that something you would be willing to consider yourself? If not, what is it about your passive aggressive nature that justifies open ended questions?
Oh, David, I consider all advice, sage or not. As Popeye says, “I yam what I yam.” It hurts me deeply that my passive aggressive nature bothers someone as upright and straight-forward as you.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
No, but good luck being seen in an ER in a timely manner, getting an ICU bed, PICU bed, etc. I'm just reporting what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
OMG, don’t you know @davidallen says YOU CAN’T DO THAT!!! Not a word you utter is to be believed unless you back it up with Google-approved data points. Reporting what you see with your own eyes is absolutely not to be trusted or believed. Don’t ever say that again!

Last edited:
No, but good luck being seen in an ER in a timely manner, getting an ICU bed, PICU bed, etc. I'm just reporting what I'm seeing with my own eyes.
Sounds like the highly paid administrators of the hospitals which are constantly under construction are building the wrong things (fancy health clubs, fancy physician quarters, fancy conference facilities).

And what ever happened to the hospital ship that sailed to New York and then turned around to sail home because it wasn’t needed? What about the makeshift field hospitals that were never used? Sure seems like a lot of this BS is manufactured by bureaucrats. Makes it hard fir realists like me to take any of them seriously.

The delta variant of covid is no joke. Along with a surge in RSV cases (wtf it's summer) including in adults who almost never get RSV, it's getting pretty nasty for healthcare providers.
Omg really? You're unreal- you will fall for anything they throw out- is your last name Soros btw? Biden? Fauci? Only total morons are falling for the delta lmao.

On another note- how do feel about the Lambda variant there 007🤔

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
You're full of crap- just like when hospitals were overrun with covid patients last year and all the nurse staffs were so bored they were working on their line dancing skits for youtube- just stop it already

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT