ADVERTISEMENT

Giuliani Led Fake Electors Plot

Get well soon 2 pesos.

FJmjTSHXEAMJ4Uc

At least I don't support a politician I think is miserable scum, like you do!

laughing-joe-biden.gif

Honestly, how do you defend this guy? And seriously, do you think he was the most popular president in history (votes) and even more than beloved Obama? Well, if you really do believe that I've got some ocean front property to sell you.

1) Here are some clips of Joe Biden speaking freely on how he feels about black people.

2) Joe Biden is creepy with kids and females. Have you ever searched using Joe Biden and sniffing, groping, or kissing? I'll bet you won't make it past the first minute of this video either.

3) Girl Admits That Joe Biden Pinched Her Nipple When She was Only Eight

https://djhjmedia.com/steven/girl-a...r-nipple-when-she-was-only-eight-video-proof/

4) Here are all the times Joe Biden has been accused of acting inappropriately toward women and girls

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-allegations-women-2020-campaign-2019-6

5) Joe Biden bragging about his Ukraine quid pro quo.

6) Joe Biden admitting his dealings with Ukraine in a leaked secret recording of his conversations.

7) New York Post article regarding leaked tapes between Joe Biden and the President of Ukraine.

8) Joe Biden is confused.

Last edited:
Only a simpleton (aka liberal) would think the timing of these charges is coincidental to yesterday's vote. The fact you are so easily manipulated makes me feel sorry for you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

You claiming someone else is easily manipulated is hilarious!

Notice how not ONE maga guy in here can address it, lol. We've listened to them scream "election fraud!!" since '20 and now that theres actual masaive attempted fraud from Biff's side they troll and whatabout.

Watch sunny talk rally crowds, lol.

You cant make this up. They're so, so fragile and gullible.

Notice how not ONE maga guy in here can address it, lol. We've listened to them scream "election fraud!!" since '20 and now that theres actual masaive attempted fraud from Biff's side they troll and whatabout.

If he's guilty, charge him and try him.

Can you say the same regarding Obama -- who illegally spied on his political enemies?

As we all know, I have a series of questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. As we all know, you and your colleagues fail. In the class room, you're no match for 22LR, windriverrange, wyomingosualum or Alpha Woke. I could go on and on and on.

You have to appreciate the effort Democrats are going through to manipulate the public from the fact Biden and Democrats in Congress have been a complete and utter failure. Sure, the easily manipulated, as shown on this very board, will eat it up like hogs at a slop trough, the rest of the country has seen this tactic before. Sorry but no matter what BS you leftist throw out about Trump and Republicans it does not take away from the fact Democrats are failing. The 2022 election should be a absolute blood bath for Democrats and they know it.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
You have to appreciate the effort Democrats are going through to manipulate the public from the fact Biden and Democrats in Congress have been a complete and utter failure. Sure, the easily manipulated, as shown on this very board, will eat it up like hogs at a slop trough, the rest of the country has seen this tactic before. Sorry but no matter what BS you leftist throw out about Trump and Republicans it does not take away from the fact Democrats are failing. The 2022 election should be a absolute blood bath for Democrats and they know it.
Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News did another hit piece on Brandon last evening. I'm not so sure if I've ever seen Lester do a hit piece on a Democrat. NBC is THE water bucket carriers for the former Democrat Party.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
Lester Holt of NBC Nightly News did another hit piece on Brandon last evening. I'm not so sure if I've ever seen Lester do a hit piece on a Democrat. NBC is THE water bucket carriers for the former Democrat Party.

It's all expected. Propaganda only works if it's somewhat believable. No idiot including the leftists believe Biden is doing a good job at anything other than eating pudding.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
As we all know, I have a series of questions designed to measure one's ability to reason. As we all know, you and your colleagues fail. In the class room, you're no match for 22LR, windriverrange, wyomingosualum or Alpha Woke. I could go on and on and on.
You lost me at confusing crowd size at a rally with vote calculations.

I've watched you miss the election (with supposedly rock solid polling data while e1 else was wrong) and lived through 1 - 64 electoral challenges while you ignored it, and watched Rudy and Sydney and Lin self immolate, so I'm really looking forward to more IQ tests.

Reactions: my_2cents

@HighStickHarry just don't have nothin' to say.

Or @Sunburnt Indian -- these are DEFINITELY not approved by Levin or Fair and Balanced conservatives!
If he's guilty, charge him and try him.

Hell yeah, charge people that break the law.

Congrats on being the one and only conservative on here that is big boy enough to confront inconvenient facts. Look at the rest of their responses, lol. They're so fragile.

You lost me at confusing crowd size at a rally with vote calculations.

I've watched you miss the election (with supposedly rock solid polling data while e1 else was wrong) and lived through 1 - 64 electoral challenges while you ignored it, and watched Rudy and Sydney and Lin self immolate, so I'm really looking forward to more IQ tests.
Losing you frustrates again. Getting through to you is completely beyond my reach. If I can't teach you the structure of the dollar, how can I ever entertain the idea I can teach you math's simplest equation.

Losing you frustrates again. Getting through to you is completely beyond my reach. If I can't teach you the structure of the dollar, how can I ever entertain the idea I can teach you math's simplest equation.
Let's take a different approach:

What impact do think herman cain's experience had on MAGA rallies and public sentiment?

Let's take a different approach:

What impact do think herman cain's experience had on MAGA rallies and public sentiment?

people afraid of the after life probably have different views on it. You had to have rivals IT scrub this board of your words because you were so scared if the consequences. I can’t imagine the angst you get when you think about dying.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton

Show me the evidence, counselor.

A NYC mayor is dirty colored my shocked. I always felt like RG got Trump in a lot of trouble and should bave been given a shorter leash. We good?

Also anyone else think that @my_2cents is maybe just as angry as @soonerinlOUisiana? Maybe @ClintonDavidScott can Who both these and make their hearts a couple sizes bigger?

Yep.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT