ADVERTISEMENT

From CNN, the most trusted name in news

Opinion: Biden is making more foreign policy messes than he’s fixing

It is going to get much worse for him as the knives will continue to get more plentiful, sharper & longer to somehow get him & his ho bag VP from running in 2024. He claims to have had a strong hand in the hostage negotiations with the 6th century pedophiles yet not one american was released. Some negotiator.

The irony will be that is they can't chase him off their caterwauling will push liberal voters away from him & into the arms of someone else or they just won't vote all of which favors Trump. Loved what Dana White said about the press the other day "The media are the dumbest, know nothing, do nothing, never-built-nothing mother f--kers on planet Earth," he is 1,000% spot on.

It is going to get much worse for him as the knives will continue to get more plentiful, sharper & longer to somehow get him & his ho bag VP from running in 2024. He claims to have had a strong hand in the hostage negotiations with the 6th century pedophiles yet not one american was released. Some negotiator.

The irony will be that is they can't chase him off their caterwauling will push liberal voters away from him & into the arms of someone else or they just won't vote all of which favors Trump. Loved what Dana White said about the press the other day "The media are the dumbest, know nothing, do nothing, never-built-nothing mother f--kers on planet Earth," he is 1,000% spot on.
My man! 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What's sad is not only were no American's released, when asked about it he has no idea if any Americans will be released. Really sounds like he's been super involved in the negotiations. I can just see him spending the day on the beach in Delaware and then dialing into a 3AM phone call with Hamas and Israeli leaders leading these critical negotiations. Can't you?

What's sad is not only were no American's released, when asked about it he has no idea if any Americans will be released. Really sounds like he's been super involved in the negotiations. I can just see him spending the day on the beach in Delaware and then dialing into a 3AM phone call with Hamas and Israeli leaders leading these critical negotiations. Can't you?
Hamas knows Biden will pay them billions in ransom money, why would they release Americans for free?

Terrible opinion article. Tries to blame Trump and Bush without saying it. Says we empowered Iran yet we have a president, just like Obama, that would prefer an Iran partnership over a Saudi one. Also criticizes Israel. Says our alliances should be fluid. Dumb.

Terrible opinion article. Tries to blame Trump and Bush without saying it. Says we empowered Iran yet we have a president, just like Obama, that would prefer an Iran partnership over a Saudi one. Also criticizes Israel. Says our alliances should be fluid. Dumb.
About alliances, Churchill said that England did not permanent enemies or allies only permanent interests.

I can just see him spending the day on the beach in Delaware

I wish he would. It's late November.

5a4e89ba7410d.image.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT