Kaid is 5th at 141
Boo is 8th at 149
Shomers is listed as a landline at 157
JoJo is round of 12 at 165 (HA!)
Rogers is 7th at 174
Jacobe is Round of 12 at 184
Weigel is 3rd at 197
Derek is 6th at HWT

I think I disagree with the three round of 12s but I can see where they're coming from.

Last edited:
Think Boo and White are to low and JoJo is as well and maybe by a good margin.

Hard for to think Daton doesn't end up in the finals at either weight.

Think Boo and White are to low and JoJo is as well and maybe by a good margin.

Hard for to think Daton doesn't end up in the finals at either weight.

Joseph concerns me. Saw him at a football game looking a bit fluffy. I'm sure I could find it, but does anyone know the certification deadline?

Reactions: osu2082
Joseph concerns me. Saw him at a football game looking a bit fluffy. I'm sure I could find it, but does anyone know the certification deadline?

If healthy I don't think weight will be an issue for him. Some of his "look" is genetic but there Re enough past issues to have caution.

He will walk around at 175-180 now though as he is wrestling 165.

If healthy I don't think weight will be an issue for him. Some of his "look" is genetic but there Re enough past issues to have caution.

He will walk around at 175-180 now though as he is wrestling 165.
175-180 your being generous for those who've seen him lately it's more like 190-195

Reactions: LeftyHeadLock
175-180 your being generous for those who've seen him lately it's more like 190-195

Haha! I was meaning in season and there is some hope in that prediction as well.

He looked BIG this summer when he competed. I just can't help but think, if healthy, John won't have him in shape to be at his best.

We are taking about a kid who battled several health issues as a sophomore, made 157 all year and placed 4th at Nationals.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT