ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

FaNBiHyXgAEv6fw

At least Trump knows his sucker ---- errrrrr --- audience. You sent him a check yet?
Who, me send him a check? Nah, I can't stand the guy. He reminds me too much of Hillary, personality-wise. How about you? How big was your check to Hillary?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Let me reiterate a point I made earlier. Every President has classified information in their Presidential library. The fact they found classified information (at least written on the document) is no surprise. Raid Obama's library you will find documents with this on it. Raid Bush's library same, Clinton's same, we can go on. The classified information is not that surprising. As far as UK goes, there has always been different treatment of politicians vs military regardless of how you may look at it. I was upset with Hillary for the same thing, and what happened? Nothing, so the precedent has been set, and Trump didn't set it. Funny how whataboutism is tied to precedent. So when is it precedent and when is it whataboutism and does your party matter in determining which is which?

For every Republican excuse, I have heard a Democrat idea of what is on the classified documents which no one knows at this point except Trump and the DOJ. So which is it Dems, was it nuclear codes, something with nuclear stuff, spy information, what Biden eats in the morning? I just need to know which Republican excuse to go with it. At this point Dems sound like Q-anon with every conspiracy theory they come up with.

Democrats right now: Trump is going to blackmail the Saudi prince so he can manipulate Saudi Arabia to invade Afghanistan to so that Trump can go get more classified documents from the Taliban.....himself.....with Rambo.....and he is a ninja, then he will overthrow the American government from a secret Trump Tower beneath the ocean off the coast of Delaware.

Last edited:
Let me reiterate a point I made earlier. Every President has classified information in their Presidential library. The fact they found classified information (at least written on the document) is no surprise. Raid Obama's library you will find documents with this on it. Raid Bush's library same, Clinton's same, we can go on. The classified information is not that surprising. As far as UK goes, there has always been different treatment of politicians vs military regardless of how you may look at it. I was upset with Hillary for the same thing, and what happened? Nothing, so the precedent has been set, and Trump didn't set it. Funny how whataboutism is tied to precedent. So when is it precedent and when is it whataboutism and does your party matter in determining which is which?

For every Republican excuse, I have heard a Democrat idea of what is on the classified documents which no one knows at this point except Trump and the DOJ. So which is it Dems, was it nuclear codes, something with nuclear stuff, spy information, what Biden eats in the morning? I just need to know which Republican excuse to go with it. At this point Dems sound like Q-anon with every conspiracy theory they come up with.

Democrats right now: Trump is going to blackmail the Saudi prince so he can manipulate Saudi Arabia to invade Afghanistan to so that Trump can go get more classified documents from the Taliban.....himself.....with Rambo.....and he is a ninja, then he will overthrow the American government from a secret Trump Tower beneath the ocean off the coast of Delaware.
A well worn reminder: Getting through to the board's slow 11 is completely beyond your reach.

She prefers the smoky back room. I am having lunch with my candidate for governor who is now sidelined as they lost the primary. Anything you need me to convey?
Put individual liberty at the top of his/her priority list.

Priceless!!! But, but, the newclear stuff. :D

Zero. Other than sending @CoastGuardCowboy dough to Ossof and Warnock I tend to focus on local folks with my giving.
🤣 Nice try, Dave! We have 2k riding on the winner of the past presidential election. When Trump is back in his rightful place, as President, BEFORE the next inauguration date, the whole world will know who WON the election. Hint: It wasn't an almost dead guy.😉

🤣 Nice try, Dave! We have 2k riding on the winner of the past presidential election. When Trump is back in his rightful place, as President, BEFORE the next inauguration date, the whole world will know who WON the election. Hint: It wasn't an almost dead guy.😉
Did you double down? Damn, I am up for some of that action.

Anyone want to try to explain to me how all of these pundits on shows know what was on the classified documents the FBI stole from Trump?

While you are at it, please explain how the Feds will not release the affidavit, or do not want the affidavit released, but they are leaking to "journalists" on the left what is in the documents.

Anyone want to try to explain to me how all of these pundits on shows know what was on the classified documents the FBI stole from Trump?

While you are at it, please explain how the Feds will not release the affidavit, or do not want the affidavit released, but they are leaking to "journalists" on the left what is in the documents.
Sounds like Russian Collusion all over doesn't it?

Reactions: Corndog2021

Do you really need to have it explained to you?

Where's JD? JD, as a matter of criminal procedure, do lawyers of targets of warrants get copies of the supporting affidavit?

Reactions: davidallen
They're too aggressive. No, now they waited too long.

So did he commit the crime?
Oh the horror! The crime! This avenue of politics might just come back to bite shit britches and his incontinent party in their diapers as well as doom their future elections in the foreseeable future. Blew thinking they're clever. 😂

Do you really need to have it explained to you?
Not really. I already know the answer to the questions plus a few more. I think I am just wishing for some journalistic professionalism, and then taking that out on the left.

They can't honestly answer the questions without asking more questions. That leads to answers they don't want. Coarse they have no compulsion about putting thier heads in the sand or just flat out lying these days.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT