ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

lol

republicans like mitch mcconnell? ok

hell desantis couldn’t even say trumps name in his fbi raid tweet

there’s trump and a handful of maga legislators in the fight

wake up scottsdale
You missed my point. I do not know enough of the background to comment on probable cause or procedures. My point was the irony of Biden's claim to not being aware of the DOJ/FBI raid beforehand. Truthfully, I would tend to believe that the stupid bastard was not informed of either incident in advance. He makes not decisions so there is no need to seek his approval.

You missed my point. I do not know enough of the background to comment on probable cause or procedures. My point was the irony of Biden's claim to not being aware of the DOJ/FBI raid beforehand. Truthfully, I would tend to believe that the stupid bastard was not informed of either incident in advance. He makes not decisions so there is no need to seek his approval.

my bad i thought you started talking about
retribution

by the hand of these uniparty limp dicks who aren’t so “divisive”

with all your worldly experience you should have some idea how to deal with thugs

my bad i thought you started talking about
retribution

by the hand of these uniparty limp dicks who aren’t so “divisive”

with all your worldly experience you should have some idea how to deal with thugs
There is no doubt that retribution will be abound when the right takes the House and Senate in November. Tit-for-tat politics is alive and well.

I tried to stay out of the way of thugs in my worldly experiences. It did not always happen. Silver tongue does not work when the words are unknown to the recipient. I have found that greenbacks are the global lubricant for thuggish situations. The problem i discovered is there is no "graft" or "bribe" column on expense account forms.

Last edited:
Why not just subpoena what they wanted instead of sending 30 armed FBI agents? Trump has cooperated with everything they have asked but they choose to serve a Warrant? Just remember when Republicans do the same you have no problem with it.
I didn’t read through the complete thread and somebody else might’ve already said this. They just wanted a big show with all of the SUVs and cop cars flying in there like it was Al Capone. The way this went down, I’m not going to believe anything they pull out of it.

How fvcking embarrassing is this?

El Salvador president rips FBI Trump raid, questions what US gov't would say if his police targeted candidates

I am guessing something like well I dunno maybe thats different.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Nope.

A legal search warrant was served and a legal search was completed. That is all.
Wow. That sounds exactly like what Putin said when going after and arresting Navalny.

Edit: Even more ironic. The charges the NY Court is pursuing against Trump are exactly the same as Putin filed on Navalny. Fraud and Contempt of Court.

Last edited:
There is no doubt that retribution will be abound when the right takes the House and Senate in November. Tit-for-tat politics is alive and well.

I tried to stay out of the way of thugs in my worldly experiences. It did not always happen. Silver tongue does not work when the words are unknown to the recipient. I have found that greenbacks are the global lubricant for thuggish situations. The problem i discovered is there is no "graft" or "bribe" column on expense account forms.

just stop with this retribution fantasy

go back to 16 and gimme some retribution politics

as for thugs by your explanation
you’ve delt with people who have a price

David, I think you should take a picture of your trophy case and post it here. Even take some shots of individual trophies and tell us what they are for and when you won them. You know the old “board saying” it ain’t true without pictures.
images

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Impressive indeed! What are they for, are they all yours and how old are they?
A lot of them start with/include "Distinguished" - there's Presidents Distinguished Scholar, Distinguished Alumnus, Distinguished Engineer, etc. You don't think they are referring to my gray hair do you?

A lot of them start with/include "Distinguished" - there's Presidents Distinguished Scholar, Distinguished Alumnus, Distinguished Engineer, etc. You don't think they are referring to my gray hair do you?
At last you have some hair.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT