ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Wow. That sounds exactly like what Putin said when going after and arresting Navalny.

Edit: Even more ironic. The charges the NY Court is pursuing against Trump are exactly the same as Putin filed on Navalny. Fraud and Contempt of Court.

If conservatives were as dumb as the left they would be screaming This was proof of Russian Collusion.

The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if this is the actual point. The Dems would actually have a better chance of winning in '24 if its Trump, then if its someone like DeSantis, who has all the bona fides and same GFA attitude Trump has, without any of the baggage.
Without Mules, The Dimm failure has no hope. The US average IQ is a paltry 98. We are not Equatorial Guinea.

157315ef67c42694.jpeg

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
There's no way that O should have qualified for a classified, much less Top Secret Security clearance, with the devious people that were his friends. 😬

There's no way that O should have qualified for a classified, much less Top Secret Security clearance, with the devious people that were his friends. 😬
Mugabe promised to fundamentally change Amerika. His stooge, with the help of 2000 Mules, is doubling down. Have we taken a look at the southern border war zone? Mexican Drug Cartels are king.

LMFAO

Anybody wanna wager on whether he ommitted a crime?

Do you leftists not realize how desperate you look? We are going on what 7 years of years of the most rabidly anti Trump investigation un-restrained by funding, morals or the Constitution go after Trump's entire life and they have found nothing. I get you hate the guy but you would think after all of these overly aggressive and intrusive investigations have come up empty you would figure out Trump might not be the criminal you think he is, he's just an asshole.
Easy test for you and the other leftist, how would you react if Republicans were doing all of this to Obama? I think Obama was a corrupt law breaking POS but before Democrats pulled this crap I would never have supported the abude of power we see Democrats using today. Democrats have set very dangerous precedents all for their thirst for power, I just hope the new precedents do not destroy the country.

I did not read this entire thread , but, in my 21 years in the USAF I handled classified information on a daily basis ( I had a Top secret No-forn clearance) and I operated as a classified courier on several occasions and I knew for a fact that if I even farted in the wrong direction I would go to jail. To me if this is true that these documents were in his possession, he needs to be charged. Despite my clearance I couldn't even get into the same building where some of the TS departmental stuff was kept........

I did not read this entire thread , but, in my 21 years in the USAF I handled classified information on a daily basis ( I had a Top secret No-forn clearance) and I operated as a classified courier on several occasions and I knew for a fact that if I even farted in the wrong direction I would go to jail. To me if this is true that these documents were in his possession, he needs to be charged. Despite my clearance I couldn't even get into the same building where some of the TS departmental stuff was kept........

for the record

you weren’t
president of the united states of america
while holding all this gas were you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT