ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

I take it yer Maui trip was a letdown.
Let me tell you Champ. I probably impregnated the wife, I swam with monk seals, sea turtles, got to free dive with two tiger sharks, dove this one cove that was like a movie, explored a lava tube for over a mile, did Hana, went to CL’s grave because I am going all the way, today I relaxed while reading a book. Been great at one of the most pristine places on this planet God made. My friend I am the happiest I will ever be until I return again in two years. Soak it up Winter is Coming.

They should just give it all back. They continued their f up when they listed 32 empty classified folders.

Anyone who has handled or stored classified material will tell you they keep a lot of empty folders. This is because someone may print new classified or want to take classified from one place to another. They temporarily put the classified in the folders. The folders themselves are not classified, or in other words empty folders are just that, empty folders with markings on them.

Now why did I say they f'd up? Because the FBI would know this, which means they put that out there in an attempt to try to gen something up purposely. They knew the folders where a complete nothing burger.
Did you catch the news from the 11th Circuit today?

Reactions: Been Jammin
Did you catch the news from the 11th Circuit today?
You mean the decision in which the panel makes every assumption imaginable about classified documents in favor of the FBI that they themselves have not read.

I don't have an issue with citing the 1988 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Department of the Navy v. Egan that “the protection of classified information must be committed to the broad discretion of the agency responsible, and this must include broad discretion to determine who may have access to it.”

But the court failed to consider that the DOJ's position that trump cant declassify classified information from his own office of the President created. They just assume that agencies have more power than the CiC. Laughable really. Since the classified was created under the president as the CiC then he is responsible for the agency responsible for creating the classified.

In all it was not well thought out, and basically the political round table keeps going round and round.

You mean the decision in which the panel makes every assumption imaginable about classified documents in favor of the FBI that they themselves have not read.

I don't have an issue with citing the 1988 U.S. Supreme Court ruling in Department of the Navy v. Egan that “the protection of classified information must be committed to the broad discretion of the agency responsible, and this must include broad discretion to determine who may have access to it.”

But the court failed to consider that the DOJ's position that trump cant declassify classified information from his own office of the President created. They just assume that agencies have more power than the CiC. Laughable really. Since the classified was created under the president as the CiC then he is responsible for the agency responsible for creating the classified.

In all it was not well thought out, and basically the political round table keeps going round and round.

This is up there with "All presidents have disputes over documents they take, including secret ones"

You literally decide what you want the facts to be and believe whatever that is. And when called on it, you just keep going, lol. Damnedest thing I've ever seen. Absolutely untethered to inconvenient facts.

Who is the CiC now?

This is up there with "All presidents have disputes over documents they take, including secret ones"

You literally decide what you want the facts to be and believe whatever that is. And when called on it, you just keep going, lol. Damnedest thing I've ever seen. Absolutely untethered to inconvenient facts.
Did you know Obama the National Archives maintains millions of pages of records at his Presidential Library?

Did you know Obama the National Archives maintains millions of pages of records at his Presidential Library?
What?! You mean, he didn't like, load documents into banker's boxes and take them with him? There's actually people that preserve this stuff?

Hey @Tulsaaggieson next time you're making up non-exculpatory facts, maybe a little background research? I'd still love to get the background on your earnest factoid. Did you make it up or was it something you heard from right wing radio? If it's the latter, I wouldn't listen to them any more.

What?! You mean, he didn't like, load documents into banker's boxes and take them with him? There's actually people that preserve this stuff?

Hey @Tulsaaggieson next time you're making up non-exculpatory facts, maybe a little background research? I'd still love to get the background on your earnest factoid. Did you make it up or was it something you heard from right wing radio? If it's the latter, I wouldn't listen to them any more.
Hey Syskashital. I would love to see you make one coherent point, and as far as facts go, I will not be relying on the person who just says that something is not true because I said so. That person would be pointing three fingers at themselves. When you finally make a point I will have a conversation with you about it, but until then you are inconsequential. Let me know when you grown out of being a flee.

Hey Syskashital. I would love to see you make one coherent point, and as far as facts go, I will not be relying on the person who just says that something is not true because I said so. That person would be pointing three fingers at themselves. When you finally make a point I will have a conversation with you about it, but until then you are inconsequential. Let me know when you grown out of being a flee.
For like the 6th time, I would like to see your cite for that "fact." You wrote it. You lied. Admit it and quit trying to change the topic to personal attacks.

Reactions: davidallen
For like the 6th time, I would like to see your cite for that "fact." You wrote it. You lied. Admit it and quit trying to change the topic to personal attacks.
So you know what documents they got off Trump then? Lol your such a dumb **** and you can’t even tell when some is showing it to you.

So you know what documents they got off Trump then? Lol your such a dumb **** and you can’t even tell when some is showing it to you.

What's the context for this? I know there's 100ish that are marked confidential. Whats your point?

I did think she made some concession to the DOJ but that they were fair.

"she did order that he (Trump) pay for Dearie’s time, and any additional staff he may require along the way."

"questioning witnesses and obtaining other information about the movement and storage of seized materials, including documents marked as classified” is permitted, “without discussion of their contents.”
How's all that working out for Donnie and team? They get to pay $500 per hr for Dearies assistant for what again? Did I hear right that none of the vendors Donnie has to pay to digitize the docs would accept him as a client (poor credit risk)? Whose idea was the Special Master anywho?

• Haha
Reactions: Syskatine
How's all that working out for Donnie and team? They get to pay $500 per hr for Dearies assistant for what again? Did I hear right that none of the vendors Donnie has to pay to digitize the docs would accept him as a client (poor credit risk)? Whose idea was the Special Master anywho?
4D chess!

lol these two. I did more in the last two weeks then your whole party has done in 2 years.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/fbi-c...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

Now the FBI can't inventory correctly. The documents are most likely inconsequential, but its not the document's at question here, but the professionalism of the FBI, and in this case this is just more salt in the wound.

Heysus H. Cripes on a crutch. It doesn't take 48 hrs. of acctg, 2 OSU degrees, and a CPA certificate to do a freakin' inventory. Hell, @Been Jammin might even qualify. :eek:

Hilliarys server? Bigfoot? Anything is possible when dealing with a hoarder I guess.
Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT