ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

Heavy handed? The dude was eating classified docs and when he got full he was flushing them down the toilet. Lol. This drama is courtesy the Cheeto.

Have any of you considered that you are reacting precisely as "they" want you to? Hilarious how easily the MAGAt crowd is manipulated.

here’s

ccp/dnc dave grabbed by the pussy with
full blown tds to lead us off

Let me guess the Democrat response

giphy.gif

Why hasn’t the FBI raided Biden’s home? A known crack head has access to Biden’s house, claims to be broke in his divorce case, has numerous international connections with highly questionable people that would be more than willing to pay massive sums for classified documents. Where are all those losing their minds over national security when Trump was the subject? LMFAO.

Why hasn’t the FBI raided Biden’s home? A known crack head has access to Biden’s house, claims to be broke in his divorce case, has numerous international connections with highly questionable people that would be more than willing to pay massive sums for classified documents. Where are all those losing their minds over national security when Trump was the subject? LMFAO.
That crackhead knows secrets. Have you seen what Harry is doing to the royal family in England? Joe will feed Hunter all the crack he can consume to keep his piehole shut.

Here's your opportunity to see how a pro handles things. Buckle up buttercup.

by pro you mean

how the corrupt ccp/dnc handles their manchurian?

first step i’m sure

they’ll issue a statement going thru legal steps of a criminal case
probable cause, filing charges, trial and conviction

that give them an air of even handed impartiality

odds they go full blown jimmy swaggert crying and begging forgiveness before the congregation are nil

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and AC2020
Investigated by a Democrat controlled and highly politicized Biden DOJ? Why not a special council like they did on Trump?

LOL the same DOJ that never charged trump with anything? Please.

I heard Bongino (sp?) on the radio and he was just beside himself. Couldn't believe it. Then, I get on westlaw here at the office and see the article -- okay. Biden's guys found 8 documents and self-reported to the government, lol. Fatass had boxes of them and lied. You'd have never known, listening to Bongino. He was reeeeeally discussing how Biff's was okay, and Biden's was inexcusable. Just a damn cult all the way down the line.

I heard Bongino (sp?) on the radio and he was just beside himself. Couldn't believe it. Then, I get on westlaw here at the office and see the article -- okay. Biden's guys found 8 documents and self-reported to the government, lol. Fatass had boxes of them and lied. You'd have never known, listening to Bongino. He was reeeeeally discussing how Biff's was okay, and Biden's was inexcusable. Just a damn cult all the way down the line.
Joe's ready for a wipe. Git busy.

The same same DOJ that justified investigating concerned parents as domestic terrorist because they had the audacity to speak out when a radical leftist School Board was trying to cover up rapes committed by one of the leftist’s protected groups? Yea that one.

Personally I think the document BS, on both sides, is nothing more than political BS design to manipulate the easily manipulated but I do expect ours laws to be enforced equally no matter who it is and that’s not happening.

The same same DOJ that justified investigating concerned parents as domestic terrorist because they had the audacity to speak out when a radical leftist School Board was trying to cover up rapes committed by one of the leftist’s protected groups? Yea that one.

Personally I think the document BS, on both sides, is nothing more than political BS design to manipulate the easily manipulated but I do expect ours laws to be enforced equally no matter who it is and that’s not happening.
LMFAO cultboi you juuuuuuuust have to puke out every cult narrative. Everyone's wrong, aren't they? DOJ. FBI. Supremes. States. Ukraine. All have it in for your precious cult leader.

LMFAO cultboi you juuuuuuuust have to puke out every cult narrative. Everyone's wrong, aren't they? DOJ. FBI. Supremes. States. Ukraine. All have it in for your precious cult leader.
I think they are all corrupt, so by extension, yes, they are wrong. And, yes, many (not all) of them have it in for the man you describe as a cult leader. Do you dispute that contention? Have the Twitter Files not affected your opinion even a little bit?

I think they are all corrupt, so by extension, yes, they are wrong. And, yes, many (not all) of them have it in for the man you describe as a cult leader. Do you dispute that contention? Have the Twitter Files not affected your opinion even a little bit?
I heard all the gnashing of teeth, and twitter accommodated both campaigns and people from all over the spectrum. It's another tempest in a teapot. They're also private enterprise, I personally don't think government should tell private enterprise what to print. But I'm not a conservative, either.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Investigated by a Democrat controlled and highly politicized Biden DOJ? Why not a special council like they did on Trump?
I disagree with your assertion that the DOJ is highly politicized.

With that said, I see no reason at this point to appoint a special counsel over roughly 10 documents that were voluntarily turned over and self-reported. If this grows into something more though, and Garland believes a special counsel is needed, then so be it.

Keep in mind too that there is more than just one investigation of Trump occurring at this time. I think the AG made the right call on the special counsel and part of his reasoning is to protect against any claims of politicization. However, individuals like yourself will still make the claim, especially if Trump is every charged with something.

Personally I think the document BS, on both sides, is nothing more than political BS design to manipulate the easily manipulated
I firmly disagree with this and you did too before Trump got in hot water over this. You were one of those chanting lock her up back when this issue was connected to HRC. Now, all of a sudden, you think it is all bs.🙄

Intentionally transmitting classified documents and/or willfully mishandling of classified documents is serious and should be taken seriously by both our government and the American people. Regardless of what political party the person being investigated is a member of.

They only turned over 8 docs??? Need a raid to find the rest!

I mean, if that was like reality, okay, I'd see the point. The archives people went and he concealed secret docs and lied. Then the archives people went again I think with DOJ and he concealed secret docs and lied. Then they served a warrant and sure enough, he was lying. Another guy's staff finds 8 pages among a trove and he self-reports it.

Wth is it, do you guys get little cult stickers or badges for the spin?

Reactions: my_2cents
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT