ADVERTISEMENT

FBI raid on Trump's Mar-a-Lago

I firmly disagree with this and you did too before Trump got in hot water over this. You were one of those chanting lock her up back when this issue was connected to HRC. Now, all of a sudden, you think it is all bs.🙄

Intentionally transmitting classified documents and/or willfully mishandling of classified documents is serious and should be taken seriously by both our government and the American people. Regardless of what political party the person being investigated is a member of.
Of course you disagree. In your mind Democrats are the only honest people in politics.

by pro you mean

how the corrupt ccp/dnc handles their manchurian?

first step i’m sure

they’ll issue a statement going thru legal steps of a criminal case
probable cause, filing charges, trial and conviction

that give them an air of even handed impartiality

odds they go full blown jimmy swaggert crying and begging forgiveness before the congregation are nil
Nah, they'll simply cooperate and be forthcoming.

Reactions: my_2cents
That makes me feel so much better! They’ve got the Biden crime syndicate dead to rights now! How soon do you think it will be before they perp-walk old Joe out of the White House?

No sooner than this board loses its absolute mind at the reality of a woman in charge. Are you ready for the schaudenfreude?

Those will be some intriguing first-week executive orders…

carry on

No sooner than this board loses its absolute mind at the reality of a woman in charge. Are you ready for the schaudenfreude?

carry on

A woman woman or a Shemale?
Klobuchar Char lol. Heels up? 🤣🤣
Cank ready to come out for Triple Jeopardy? 🤣
Don't keep us in suspense CDS.

carry on
I thought Susan Rice was already in charge. She can control Harris with just as much ease as she does Sleepy Joe.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT