ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk’s Twitter

I didn't think it would be much of a change, but I guess I'm wrong.

Congrats on the big win, guys. Keep owning those libs.

Syskey is going to get called into hr typing the n word into his computer all day long. What a weirdo.

that changes nothing. I knew a large chunk of latinos hated black people before you decided to endorse the sentiment by spreading it here.

I knew a black guy that hated white people. I had a cocker spaniel when I was a kid.

Congrats on getting that free speech, finally! Must feel good.

I knew a black guy that hated white people. I had a cocker spaniel when I was a kid.

Congrats on getting that free speech, finally! Must feel good.

More great points. If we had a normal democrat here we wouldn’t know how to treat them.

Maybe a fat, poor, mad, racist will come along so you'll feel more at home.
Go back to manically typing the n word into your computer so you can find liberals acting a fool. You were doing great Syskey.

Go back to manically typing the n word into your computer so you can find liberals acting a fool. You were doing great Syskey.

LOL yeah go back to celebrating enabling that conservative free speech. Just own it, it's your side of the aisle. Ya'll celebrate it.

Reactions: my_2cents
LOL yeah go back to celebrating enabling that conservative free speech. Just own it, it's your side of the aisle. Ya'll celebrate it.
I think you need a nap. Step away from the computer and quit being racist you little rascal.

I'll own it. I've said 1000 times, I may not support what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it. That's what free speech means. Sorry it hurts your feelings. On the flip side, you are just as allowed to say stupid liberal shit too and I'll support your rights as well.

Reactions: Mr.OSU
I'll own it. I've said 1000 times, I may not support what you say, but I'll defend your right to say it. That's what free speech means. Sorry it hurts your feelings. On the flip side, you are just as allowed to say stupid liberal shit too and I'll support your rights as well.
Hear is the thing……I think you should be able to say incredibly stupid things like the n word……that person just makes themselves look like an idiot. If I am around someone in my real life that talks like that guess what I don’t spend any time with them in the future. If someone says the n word on Twitter…….block them……and you never have to see it again. I am for allowing people to look like idiots.

Hear is the thing……I think you should be able to say incredibly stupid things like the n word……that person just makes themselves look like an idiot. If I am around someone in my real life that talks like that guess what I don’t spend any time with them in the future. If someone says the n word on Twitter…….block them……and you never have to see it again. I am for allowing people to look like idiots.

I don't get why you guys are pissed at ME. I posted that stuff as a representative sample of the free speech you guys insist on enabling and cultivating as valid public discourse. You're owning it, you don't dispute that that stuff should be floating around. I don't get why you're clucking at me for putting it on here.

I don't get why you guys are pissed at ME. I posted that stuff as a representative sample of the free speech you guys insist on enabling and cultivating as valid public discourse. You're owning it, you don't dispute that that stuff should be floating around. I don't get why you're clucking at me for putting it on here.
You dug yourself a hole and look like an idiot. Quit digging and take a break.

lol ok. Keep getting mad because someone posts what you cultivate as valid public discourse.
You just don't get it. You solve this by IGNORING the idiots, not by promoting the posts (which you did by sharing it) or by censorship, which just hardens everyone. Let's be real. Some idiot on Twitter created a post that said the N word 30 times. Who did he hurt? Who did he target? We have the tools to disregard him (the ignore/block feature).

But what's most ironic is that Twitter and the liberals did this to themselves. If they were just censoring the idiots who used the N-Word, Musk wouldn't have stepped in. But once Twitter proved they could censor people, it became a slippery slope. Now they censor people talking about Hunter Biden. And they censored people talking about Ivermectin. And they censored those who questioned election integrity. And they censored those who questioned where Covid came from. Suddenly its a leftist platform that happily censors dissenting opinions across a range of topics, and not just the few idiots who used inappropriate speech and thus needs a "free speech" owner to step in.

If they were just censoring the idiots who used the N-Word, Musk wouldn't have stepped in.

and thus needs a "free speech" owner to step in.

More than I can unpack, but these two quotes... you really think Elon's some kind of free speech advocate, don't you? It just blows my mind how you people can whip up hero worship.

I guess you don't get it. I fully support a person right to say the n-word. That doesn't mean I agree with it's use or that I'm not as disgusted as a black person would be but I fully support that person's right to make an ass out of themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT