ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk’s Twitter

elon-musk-smoke.gif

Creek County translation: Elon's f*cking this dog; the board just figured out they're responsible for holding the dog's head still.

so before elon he secured the
50B in financing he was running around tge yard tryna catch the dog?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
You mock it, but it's helpful direction for clinton and his ilk.

Do you really want to live in a world where he exercises independent thought? It almost got him murdered in a parking lot back in the day.

thats a good point and why it was a bad decision to mock religion and take it away from the lemmings. Weak people were better off worshipping Jesus, than the left, but with nothing I guess they can be more dangerous.

You mock it, but it's helpful direction for clinton and his ilk.

Do you really want to live in a world where he exercises independent thought? It almost got him murdered in a parking lot back in the day.

Clayton is certifiably crazy…but he isn’t stupid. Well…sort of stupid…he chose a terrible spot to meet in front of a house that saw us pull up. He simply wouldn’t have had any time to do the job he thought he could do by hand.

You obviously don’t know half of Jack shit about that night lol

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
oh and who was that guy that said his boy would have this settled in a couple weeks. I can't wait for Trump to return. The libs will be like Chinese citizens in Shanghai yelling out there windows.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Is this where the "meet me in the Wachovia parking lot" comes from?
I think so. I will tell you this if Mr Clayton ever asked me to meet him in a parking lot I would be smart enough to say I was sorry and ask how to move forward. Every now and then crazy gives us a little to much courage and Tooner had that until Mr Clayton was at the window of the car. I don't think Toon thought Clayton was as bad ass as he really is in life.

I think so. I will tell you this if Mr Clayton ever asked me to meet him in a parking lot I would be smart enough to say I was sorry and ask how to move forward. Every now and then crazy gives us a little to much courage and Tooner had that until Mr Clayton was at the window of the car. I don't think Toon thought Clayton was as bad ass as he really is in life.

I’d seen Clayton before at practices, dumbass. You morons play telephone like champs haha

Will be interesting to see how quickly you start to see his actions at work within Twitter (ex: limiting the bans for supposed hatespeak, reinstating Trump's account, etc.) as the actual acquisition process will likely take months to finalize.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT