ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk’s Twitter

I guess you don't get it. I fully support a person right to say the n-word. That doesn't mean I agree with it's use or that I'm not as disgusted as a black person would be but I fully support that person's right to make an ass out of themselves.
How dare you, Bearcat!!! Why would you want to bring logic and constitutional rights into a conversation with these people?

BTW, is this a good thread to post that Elon's firing of the data engineering team was faked, yet still made the rounds via the anti-Musk media. Until the media figures out that it needs to verify THEN report, it will never regain the trust of the people.

I guess you don't get it. I fully support a person right to say the n-word. That doesn't mean I agree with it's use or that I'm not as disgusted as a black person would be but I fully support that person's right to make an ass out of themselves.

Oh, I get it. You don't personally agree with it, you just wanna make sure it's broadcast.

Different priorities. I don't want to create more people that openly normalize and cultivate the killing of all the blacks in the country because of the potential consequences of evangelizing that. You think free speech is more important than stopping the stoking of racial violence. Or, in your case, maybe you want to stoke the racial antagonism.

I also don't want people publishing nuclear bomb-making instructions, how-to's on poisoning water systems, blowing up bridges, etc. for much the same reason.

David Duke is in complete agreement with you, btw. Skinheads, nazi's, KKK types, Putin and his troll farms and Assange, they can all count on you, da comrade?

Reactions: my_2cents
BTW, is this a good thread to post that Elon's firing of the data engineering team was faked, yet still made the rounds via the anti-Musk media. Until the media figures out that it needs to verify THEN report, it will never regain the trust of the people.
This includes Fox News and the New York Post, yes?

Reactions: AC2020
Oh, I get it. You don't personally agree with it, you just wanna make sure it's broadcast.

Different priorities. I don't want to create more people that openly normalize and cultivate the killing of all the blacks in the country because of the potential consequences of evangelizing that. You think free speech is more important than stopping the stoking of racial violence. Or, in your case, maybe you want to stoke the racial antagonism.

I also don't want people publishing nuclear bomb-making instructions, how-to's on poisoning water systems, blowing up bridges, etc. for much the same reason.

David Duke is in complete agreement with you, btw. Skinheads, nazi's, KKK types, Putin and his troll farms and Assange, they can all count on you, da comrade?
Like I said you don't get it. A just society if given the opportunity will take care of any problems we have. Yes I support the ability for someone to say the n-word I also support and expect society to correct that person and let them know it is not acceptable in a just society.
Believe it or not the left and the right want the same things where we differ is how to get there.

I have to think the only ones who didn't get the joke are on team Q.

Reactions: AC2020
You just don't get it. You solve this by IGNORING the idiots, not by promoting the posts (which you did by sharing it) or by censorship, which just hardens everyone. Let's be real. Some idiot on Twitter created a post that said the N word 30 times. Who did he hurt? Who did he target? We have the tools to disregard him (the ignore/block feature).

But what's most ironic is that Twitter and the liberals did this to themselves. If they were just censoring the idiots who used the N-Word, Musk wouldn't have stepped in. But once Twitter proved they could censor people, it became a slippery slope. Now they censor people talking about Hunter Biden. And they censored people talking about Ivermectin. And they censored those who questioned election integrity. And they censored those who questioned where Covid came from. Suddenly its a leftist platform that happily censors dissenting opinions across a range of topics, and not just the few idiots who used inappropriate speech and thus needs a "free speech" owner to step in.
Maybe not use Twitter because you disagree with their moderation decisions, move to a different platform, and let the market decide.

Only go back when they do better. Or have a new owner more to your liking.

You know….solve the Twitter problem by ignoring it. We have the tools to disregard it.

He and every exec was fired with cause.

Whats that do to ole Parag?

Hope he has a backup chute.
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

This includes Fox News and the New York Post, yes?
All media. I've posted a number of Fox News articles that pissed me off because they leave out significant facts that are relevant to the reporting. The media plays to its audience and thus is entertainment rather than news these days. And its nearly impossible to get an unbiased/untainted report on any topic.

Let me make sure I understand you here. In your opinion government and its officials can work with private companies to censor speech government doesn’t want or like. Is that what you are saying?

he ain’t called ccp/dnc dave cause he believes

the bill of rights protects individual freedoms from gubmit

or america is anything more than a pasture for opportunists.

Let me make sure I understand you here. In your opinion government and its officials can work with private companies to censor speech government doesn’t want or like. Is that what you are saying?
YES! They've done it for decades. You can't have military secrets getting passed around, for one thing.

You can't have designs to nukes, or how-to guides about poisoning water supplies or specs on anti-radar coatings on twitter. Lots of speech restrictions have existed for generations before your thought leaders convinced you otherwise.

YES! They've done it for decades. You can't have military secrets getting passed around, for one thing.

You can't have designs to nukes, or how-to guides about poisoning water supplies or specs on anti-radar coatings on twitter. Lots of speech restrictions have existed for generations before your thought leaders convinced you otherwise.

I love the trasistion of leftist. First, it was a right wing conspiracy theory that Big Tech was censoring conservative speech on their platforms. Then is was only hate speech that was being censored. Now the left has transitioned to of course the goverment can work wth Big Tech to censor free speech if government deems it necessary. Good thing for the country, we now have the proof and a court case that will reign in the authoritarian government Democrats have installed with the full support of their voters.

Reactions: squeak and AC2020
I love the trasistion of leftist. First, it was a right wing conspiracy theory that Big Tech was censoring conservative speech on their platforms. Then is was only hate speech that was being censored. Now the left has transitioned to of course the goverment can work wth Big Tech to censor free speech if government deems it necessary. Good thing for the country, we now have the proof and a court case that will reign in the authoritarian government Democrats have installed with the full support of their voters.
lol that's an attempted, pitiful strawman attempt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT