ADVERTISEMENT

Does your wife or girlfriend have fake tits?

HighStickHarry

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2006
Seems like they are popping up all over Payne county. Not sure about the rest of the country.

Fakes. But they are the best I have ever seen...

It's a pretty touchy subject.

I don't care for them myself, but I don't say anything negative in public for fear some guy will punch me for insulting his wife's boobs.

The doctors seem to be doing a better job of it than they did two or three decades ago. Back then, most of the ones I saw were the tit-equivalent of prison tats.

Reactions: anon_xl72qcu5isp39
Wow, this site doesn't work very well on my antique iPhone 4s.

I can't speak for all women, but I know I have thought someone had fake boobs, so I ask and find out they are real -- not many vice versa. I wouldn't know much about being jealous in this area -- except I will say that I get a little bit jealous if a woman has really nice breasts but they are smaller, like a C cup. The DD and beyond that mine tend to be are overwhelming and I want them to be smaller. I feel like I have talked about this before.

Believe it or not, many more times than once I have walked in the bathroom of a club and all the women are in there talking about their boobs -- whose are real, whose are fake and everybody gets to feel the difference. Sorry if that is a little graphic.

Reactions: Schoonerman

I can't speak for all women, but I know I have thought someone had fake boobs, so I ask and find out they are real -- not many vice versa. I wouldn't know much about being jealous in this area -- except I will say that I get a little bit jealous if a woman has really nice breasts but they are smaller, like a C cup. The DD and beyond that mine tend to be are overwhelming and I want them to be smaller. I feel like I have talked about this before.

Believe it or not, many more times than once I have walked in the bathroom of a club and all the women are in there talking about their boobs -- whose are real, whose are fake and everybody gets to feel the difference. Sorry if that is a little graphic.

I approve of this practice...seems it would keep the women involved from becoming judgemental of one another. Not to mention the images that it conjures up in my mind.

So to you, all tits are fake. Got it.
Burn-Meme-104572258991.png

163.gif

Reactions: Bitter Creek
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT