ADVERTISEMENT

The More I Read About Robert Kennedy, Jr.

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
The more I like him. Here we have a legitimate liberal Democrat saying he wants to have legitimate liberal policies. Most Democrats don’t want Biden to run again, but are flummoxed over whom they prefer. Well, Democrats, he’s standing right in front of you. You vilified Tulsi Gabbard, who could have carried your torch for 8 years, defamed, demeaned and besmirched her reputation, literally drove her out of your party in favor of a man that is driving the country into chaos. Don’t make the same mistake twice in a row. You’ll run out of quality candidates. Vote RFK, Jr.!

Reactions: iasooner2000
The more I like him. Here we have a legitimate liberal Democrat saying he wants to have legitimate liberal policies. Most Democrats don’t want Biden to run again, but are flummoxed over whom they prefer. Well, Democrats, he’s standing right in front of you. You vilified Tulsi Gabbard, who could have carried your torch for 8 years, defamed, demeaned and besmirched her reputation, literally drove her out of your party in favor of a man that is driving the country into chaos. Don’t make the same mistake twice in a row. You’ll run out of quality candidates. Vote RFK, Jr.!

Evan liberals have fruit cakes. He is anti vax. That is anti science.

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT