ADVERTISEMENT

Any of the board's leftists have plans for “Trans Day of Vengeance” ???

The LGBTQ community would be well served by dropping the silly argument that trans women should be able to compete in women’s athletics. The ones that argue this destroy their entire credibility and hurt their “movement” as no rational person thinks that is fair. It may be the dumbest argument that has elevated to a political discussion ever.

And the hypocrisy on both sides is stark for trans care. Some on the right want to prohibit drugs like puberty blockers and some on the left think that is horrible. But those same people on the left demand prohibitions against gay and trans conversion therapy.
The world would be a better place if they didn't exist imo.

Shame on me. I forgot it was April Fools season. You've adopted the mandatory vaxers stance as a joke, haven't you? Wow. You really got me with this one.

Link the science.

We legislate helmets for motorcycle, life jackets for boats, but the process towards disfigurement of kids needs to be implemented in your weird world.

Link the science.

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
What pisses me off is taxpayers are paying for some of these freaks to get gender reassignment surgeries and pays for the hormones they need.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
Link the science.

We legislate helmets for motorcycle, life jackets for boats, but the process towards disfigurement of kids needs to be implemented in your weird world.

Link the science.
Good luck with finding someone to debate the merits of a particular course of treatment or procedure. In my weird world, we don't need folks like yourself or the Attorney General of Southdumb**** to tell us which treatments or procedures are "allowed", we make decisions on our healthcare and the well-being of our children in consultation with our medical advisors.

Hilarious to see you now the chief advocate for the nanny state. Once you sober up I hope you are embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke and 22LR
Good luck with finding someone to debate the merits of a particular course of treatment or procedure. In my weird world, we don't need folks like yourself or the Attorney General of Southdumb**** to tell us which treatments or procedures are "allowed", we make decisions on our healthcare and the well-being of our children in consultation with our medical advisors.

Hilarious to see you now the chief advocate for the nanny state. Once you sober up I hope you are embarrassed.

Enjoy yer Bud Light.

Link the science.

What you’re advocating for is genital mutilation.

How are you dumb enough to get talked into that?

Link the science that informed your medical morons.

This is about as passionate as I've seen you on any subject this board has discussed. It seems to be personal with you. Are you thinking of transitioning?

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat

Who takes responsibility when transitioning children inevitably goes wrong?

Who takes responsibility when transitioning children inevitably goes wrong?
That’s the question I would ask David, but he has me on ignore. What recourse is available when a ten year old is persuaded by a teacher that he should transition from a boy to a girl, and his super woke parents authorize the transition. Then at age 21 the transitioned person realizes it was a horrible mistake and wonders where his parents were to protect him when he was 10? Can he sue? I would like to know what David’s answer is, but like I said he hides from me. I guess I bullied him one too many times.

That’s the question I would ask David, but he has me on ignore. What recourse is available when a ten year old is persuaded by a teacher that he should transition from a boy to a girl, and his super woke parents authorize the transition. Then at age 21 the transitioned person realizes it was a horrible mistake and wonders where his parents were to protect him when he was 10? Can he sue? I would like to know what David’s answer is, but like I said he hides from me. I guess I bullied him one too many times.
You think Dave will answer a question like that? Leftist never take responsibility for their failed beliefs, they blame everyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT