ADVERTISEMENT

Any of the board's leftists have plans for “Trans Day of Vengeance” ???

As much as I don't like it, I'm beginning to think the best solution is to figure out how to split the country along societal lines so leftist can live how they wish, the right can live how they wish and still have a country.
I say put all leftists west of the San Andreas along with California governor Gavin. Nanshee and hammertime Paul are already there I think. A suggestion.

3638c09d7a0a22f8.jpg

The LGBTQ community would be well served by dropping the silly argument that trans women should be able to compete in women’s athletics. The ones that argue this destroy their entire credibility and hurt their “movement” as no rational person thinks that is fair. It may be the dumbest argument that has elevated to a political discussion ever.

And the hypocrisy on both sides is stark for trans care. Some on the right want to prohibit drugs like puberty blockers and some on the left think that is horrible. But those same people on the left demand prohibitions against gay and trans conversion therapy.

Reactions: Headhunter
The LGBTQ community would be well served by dropping the silly argument that trans women should be able to compete in women’s athletics. The ones that argue this destroy their entire credibility and hurt their “movement” as no rational person thinks that is fair. It may be the dumbest argument that has elevated to a political discussion ever.

And the hypocrisy on both sides is stark for trans care. Some on the right want to prohibit drugs like puberty blockers and some on the left think that is horrible. But those same people on the left demand prohibitions against gay and trans conversion therapy.

I think you forgot to type what the hypocrisy is on the right.

Reactions: iasooner2000

I think all trans should be institutionalized. Yer quite a few steps behind Nancy. Good luck. 😉

If people want to change their genders I have absolutely zero problem with it, provided they are 18 or older, pay for it themselves and take full responsibility for their decision. When it comes to children absolutely not.

If people want to change their genders I have absolutely zero problem with it, provided they are 18 or older, pay for it themselves and take full responsibility for their decision. When it comes to children absolutely not.

throw in can’t compete in women’s sports

and why is this such a difficult concept?

Why is it that when a Trans person kills someone that act indicts all of the Trans community; but when a white man does, it's only that individual who's at fault?
I simply call it an act of violence. I don’t label it gun or trans that was my point

Reactions: CowboyJD
Twisting? What twisting?
What was posted:
"As much as I don't like it, I'm beginning to think the best solution is to figure out how to split the country along societal lines so leftist can live how they wish, the right can live how they wish and still have a country."

You edited the above post to distort what was said.
As much as I don't like it [people] can live how they wish...
of course you don't like it....

What was posted:
"As much as I don't like it, I'm beginning to think the best solution is to figure out how to split the country along societal lines so leftist can live how they wish, the right can live how they wish and still have a country."

You edited the above post to distort what was said.

of course you don't like it....
Is that not an accurate distillation of your thoughts?

If that is what you got out of that, it further solidifies my belief leftist are the biggest threat this country faces.
So the problem isn't your fixation on control? It isn't your reluctance to let people <checks notes> "live as they wish" </checks notes>?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alpha Woke
So the problem isn't your fixation on control? It isn't your reluctance to let people <checks notes> "live as they wish" </checks notes>?
See what I mean, @2012Bearcat? @davidallen consistently proves his superior intellect. He keeps notes! And refers to them when it is called upon. You don’t do that. Only an incredibly smart man keeps notes.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Your whole line of thinking is flawed.

That assumes people are capable of making those decisions.

Half the people walking aren’t capable of making those decisions.

Sadly, they’re the morons that can be manipulated into thinking hacking off body parts and sterilization will make them feel better.

If that was the case their suicides would drop after transitioning.

Look at the numbers.

People need to quit encouraging people that aren’t equipped to make life altering decisions backed by junk science.

You've convinced me! Parents, the AMA, my doc - they don't know shit. The care of my child is much better in the hands of AW and BC. Thanks fellas, you really saved our asses.

Nanny state. Lol.

Link the science that informed your decision, Janet.

You've convinced me! Parents, the AMA, my doc - they don't know shit. The care of my child is much better in the hands of AW and BC. Thanks fellas, you really saved our asses.

Nanny state. Lol.
Massachusetts, New York, California, DC and New Orleans appreciate yer post spanky. Good luck. Whispers ticklin yer ears there sunflower?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT