ADVERTISEMENT

Any of the board's leftists have plans for “Trans Day of Vengeance” ???

22LR

Heisman Candidate
Dec 1, 2015
Show your "pride". Tell me all about it. I'm not sure what this protest is all about, but when the guns come out, it must be serious. Something about "love conquering hate". Right?

Are you partaking in the protest in any way? Are you taking up arms? What kind of firearm are you bringing? Or are you just supportive of the protest? Tell me what you hope is accomplished by all this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Centskatrans going on a shooting rampage.

il_1588xN.2479292279_crvk.jpg

Which underepresented demographic will the right pile on next?
I couldn't help but laugh at this. I remember sitting through a welcoming ceremony for new students at Harvard (where my son was enrolling) in 2000 and listening to one speaker after another drone on about the plight of blacks, women, gays, etc. until the president of the school closed the ceremony by whining "who will speak for the poor underrepresented among us?" I muttered loud enough for the people in my immediate vacinity to hear that "apparently you and every speaker you have brought onto the stage seems adequate enough." It garnered a couple of laughs along with a glare of disapproval or two. 23 years later and the list of the "underrepresented" has grown a mile long. If the ceremony were today it might last into tomorrow until they were all named.

I couldn't help but laugh at this. I remember sitting through a welcoming ceremony for new students at Harvard (where my son was enrolling) in 2000 and listening to one speaker after another drone on about the plight of blacks, women, gays, etc. until the president of the school closed the ceremony by whining "who will speak for the poor underrepresented among us?" I muttered loud enough for the people in my immediate vacinity to hear that "apparently you and every speaker you have brought onto the stage seems adequate enough." It garnered a couple of laughs along with a glare of disapproval or two. 23 years later and the list of the "underrepresented" has grown a mile long. If the ceremony were today it might last into tomorrow until they were all named.
season 20 20x4 GIF by South Park

I’m sure most know that all of us are “trans”; eventually we’ll all be dead former people

Why is it that when a Trans person kills someone that act indicts all of the Trans community; but when a white man does, it's only that individual who's at fault?
You are right that the deadly actions of one mentally ill transgender person should not be used to tarnish the character or mental fitness of all transgender people. But your contention that white men do not face the same criticism is just silly. White men are routinely accused of being responsible for virtually every societal malady there is. You damage your argument when you engage in silliness.

You are right that the deadly actions of one mentally ill transgender person should not be used to tarnish the character or mental fitness of all transgender people. But your contention that white men do not face the same criticism is just silly. White men are routinely accused of being responsible for virtually every societal malady there is. You damage your argument when you engage in silliness.
You misread. I'm saying both face that criticism. Yet some folks are hypocrites and fight one and support the other.

As much as I don't like it, I'm beginning to think the best solution is to figure out how to split the country along societal lines so leftist can live how they wish, the right can live how they wish and still have a country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT