ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

It's F'in sad....it's F'in demonic ...and the demon POS's need to F'in pay.
A 56 year old former teacher, and my first cousin was vaccinated and died without warning (a massive stroke) a couple weeks before Christmas. I'm positive she was forced by the teachers union to get the vaccine. Sheepish brother in law of my cousin called me a sheep and Q because I mentioned the vaccine was killing at least 15 percent more people than normal. People in Topeka KS living with their head in the sand. Go figure. 😕

Reactions: Corndog2021

It's coming from Florida's surgeon general. Marginalized fringe physician-turned-puppet-politician pandering to his base.

Citing non-peer-reviewed data in this "guidance document" and then giving the disclaimer that you should discuss risks of vaccine vs risk of contracting COVID with your healthcare provider, which absolves the state of Florida of all responsibility.

Not sure why anyone would hold up the state of Florida as the Oracle for dealing with deadly disease.

He's absolutely DEAD wrong about most he says, especially the part that there aren't many people that are anti-VAX, as I've stated before the Covid debacle the anti-VAXers were probably less than 5%, right now the over and under is is at 50 to 60%, here's hoping for an alt society that quits taking their toxic obedience stupid shots

Stated by a super proud ANTI VAXXER.
The Covid debacle woke myself and many others up- I just wished I had known this when my kids were young, no way would I give another shot to any of my children or family members, none.

What happened to two of your favorite booster boyzzz.......@medic007 and @Cowguy
A very good query- Cowturd was a straight human troll- kinda this 22 idiot POS

I think Medic was just an idiot and think he was a real person who actually believed- hope he is ok from receiving all that toxic labrat sauce....

A very good query- Cowturd was a straight human troll- kinda this 22 idiot POS

I think Medic was just an idiot and think he was a real person who actually believed- hope he is ok from receiving all that toxic labrat sauce....

Someone is triggered. LOL. It's funny watching you pin your own attributes on people -- a troll, an idiot and a POS. It's like when Rob Reiner or Keith Olbermann do it, only funnier.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
They're among the other 85% that have this lunatic bozo on ignore.
Yep. Makes the board 100% more tolerable. I will check back at some point to see where the government, and complicit, media are hiding the millions of dead bodies. I’m sure he’s also probably blaming deaths of family members and friends on the vaccine … when we all know the cause was meth use and lab explosions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT