ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

Someone is triggered. LOL. It's funny watching you pin your own attributes on people -- a troll, an idiot and a POS. It's like when Rob Reiner or Keith Olbermann do it, only funnier.
You wish I would get Triggered yellow belly- remember- I'm not the one injecting sheep poison into myself 🤙

What do the peasants need to finally piss them off as to what's been done to them and being done? I mean Good God it's all out in the open what they are doing- and yet it's like they people are waiting for their TVs to tell them what to do. Amazing

Nuremberg trials, crimes against humanity. They should all face a jury of the people and the alternative society needs to evolve quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR

Look, you and I have always been good.

And I have no idea how it all turns out. I’ll look at every detail of that study including tracking down the funding for everyone involved. I have a few to dig through.

But there are a lot of weird signals in the data.

The science, all science is built on asking questions. It makes me leary when one side is trying to stifle instead of embrace questions with transparency.

This crap has become too territorial.

Look, you and I have always been good.

And I have no idea how it all turns out. I’ll look at every detail of that study including tracking down the funding for everyone involved. I have a few to dig through.

But there are a lot of weird signals in the data.

The science, all science is built on asking questions. It makes me leary when one side is trying to stifle instead of embrace questions with transparency.

This crap has become too territorial.
I’m not picking a fight. You are indeed usually a rational, thoughtful poster. There’s big money in playing to the crazies and a certain subset has figured it out.

If even one percent of the stuff these guys are floating was true, it would be observable.

Now do I think there was a lot of dumb reactions from the vax side that deserves scrutiny? Absolutely. People stood up and made decisions and claims that we now know were incorrect. But it’s a huge leap to eugenics…

Get it. Don’t get it. I don’t care. But do form opinions with data other than data that can only be found on gab. I promise there’s no way you could keep a lid on the conspiracy the nut balls claim. It’s human nature.

In the immortal words of Ben Franklin - “three people can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”

Last edited:
sorry i care nothing about what these folks cited in the study have to say about covid

An interactive web-based dashboard to track COVID-19 in real time. Lancet Infect Dis.

Association between COVID-19 and myocarditis using hospital-based administrative data—United States, March 2020–January 2021.

Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against Covid-19 in Israel. N Engl J Med. (2021)

Safety of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine in a nationwide setting. N Engl J Med. (2021)

Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination for COVID-19. Jama.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
The hidden (almost hidden) massive effect of the clot shot is making cancer EXPLODE....if A person is in remission- it halts remission and if not in remission the shots are like pouring gas on a fire- cancers up 1000 PERCEN give or take- 1000 percent yes I typed it correctly

Was this from the shots- don't dismiss

Oh God- the booster boys' heads will spin around for sure.

De Bakd is a stud- I have shared his work many times on here.

Amazing Thailand said they will nullify the POS Pfizer contracts that say they have immunity- good for them. What a POS Gubmint we have (installed)that will pay these demons no matter how many they kill and how many they severely injure.

Nuremberg trials should have happened yesterday - hope this picks up steam. Our crap media will suppress it and amazing that direct tv kicked OAN off their programming- I KNOW they were reporting on the shot damage.

How amazing is it that a government and pharmaceutical companies can team up with their corporate owned media, kill off tons of people in the world and severely injure permanently Many others, I think we have just touched on the surface of what these mRNA bio weapon shots have accomplished and will accomplish.

It's quite amazing to watch

a virus got this broad

I don't get how all these people just aren't so freaking pissed off- I'm in awe. Yes she chose to take the bioweapon but she was straight up poisoned and lied to like millions if not billions more.

How these people aren't on the doorstep of Pfizer, Moderna, dc and media everyday demanding heads I will never understand

BBBBut our doctors wouldn't lie to us...our fake news wouldn't lie to us....our Gubmints wouldn't lie to us....I mean just bc they all get paid obscene amounts of money from ole Big Harma 😳

But more evidence y'all bc Fox has barely admitted it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT