ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

Bioweapon masquerading as a vaccine (Sean from SGT quote) agree 100 percent it's a bioweapon

effin animals

waiting patiently for more expert commentary

You just swallow what you’re fed and never challenge it. Your worldview is unhealthy.

Reactions: davidallen

You just swallow what you’re fed and never challenge it. Your worldview is unhealthy.
Tell you like I tell yellow belly your twin.....tell us how good the shots are, the obedience masks are, Johnny Gubmint is, demon Fauchi is, Demon Garesnis.

Will hang up and listen

keep buying $1200 steers cowguy
you’ll figure it out

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Tell you like I tell yellow belly your twin.....tell us how good the shots are, the obedience masks are, Johnny Gubmint is, demon Fauchi is, Demon Garesnis.

Will hang up and listen
Just keep swallowing. Being a useful idiot is a choice.

Pretty much all of it. Which is why anyone on their high horse about the other side being brainwashed is a literal ****ing retard.
No, sorry, you freaking idiots need to learn who the enemy is.

Compromise between good and evil is not good

You guys that took the bait from the demons need to realize how horrible they are and what their agenda is. We one hundred percent need to call out you guys for being brainwashed so maybe it'll never happen again?

All of you, that do not realize who you're dealing with, and you took the BS from and cooperated with- you enabled them to keep poisoning us, you enabled them to take all of our money and launder it through Ukraine and other BS bills they pass, you enabled them to take away our liberties.

I will continue to call out 100% as much as possible. Keep calling out the brainwashed until people admit how evil the three letter agencies are, the global elites that want to kill off the herd are, the swamp in the occupied territory in the Virginia area, big harma, big medical, our criminal justice system has been over ran, the fake news is the biggest joke, and the biggest enemy of all, also woke corporations most of them are horrible, there's a reason the fake Covid pandemic shut down mom and pops, and Kept open the demonic woke corporations that agree to the horrible agenda against the people

I will triple down. I'm calling out the brainwashed until we are all calling out the same, Horrible demons that are literally trying to kill us off.

Don't Even think about "oh let's
Play nice and not call out the other side"
Our side was 100
Percent Right and you mask wearing, lock down Lab rat volunteers for the toxic shots are 100 percent Wrong- let's all
Admit it and things can move forward but by God we don't stop and play kumbaya till that phase is complete ...

No, sorry, you freaking idiots need to learn who the enemy is.

Compromise between good and evil is not good

You guys that took the bait from the demons need to realize how horrible they are and what their agenda is. We one hundred percent need to call out you guys for being brainwashed so maybe it'll never happen again?

All of you, that do not realize who you're dealing with, and you took the BS from and cooperated with- you enabled them to keep poisoning us, you enabled them to take all of our money and launder it through Ukraine and other BS bills they pass, you enabled them to take away our liberties.

I will continue to call out 100% as much as possible. Keep calling out the brainwashed until people admit how evil the three letter agencies are, the global elites that want to kill off the herd are, the swamp in the occupied territory in the Virginia area, big harma, big medical, our criminal justice system has been over ran, the fake news is the biggest joke, and the biggest enemy of all, also woke corporations most of them are horrible, there's a reason the fake Covid pandemic shut down mom and pops, and Kept open the demonic woke corporations that agree to the horrible agenda against the people

I will triple down. I'm calling out the brainwashed until we are all calling out the same, Horrible demons that are literally trying to kill us off.

Don't Even think about "oh let's
Play nice and not call out the other side"
Our side was 100
Percent Right and you mask wearing, lock down Lab rat volunteers for the toxic shots are 100 percent Wrong- let's all
Admit it and things can move forward but by God we don't stop and play kumbaya till that phase is complete ...

A scene from @Corndog2021 's church.

Snake_Handling.JPEG-0ef9d.jpg

much like ccp/dnc apparatchik dave’s contributions to the destruction of rights and freedoms

this post will be the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT