ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

It's coming from Florida's surgeon general. Marginalized fringe physician-turned-puppet-politician pandering to his base.

Citing non-peer-reviewed data in this "guidance document" and then giving the disclaimer that you should discuss risks of vaccine vs risk of contracting COVID with your healthcare provider, which absolves the state of Florida of all responsibility.

Not sure why anyone would hold up the state of Florida as the Oracle for dealing with deadly disease.

It's coming from Florida's surgeon general. Marginalized fringe physician-turned-puppet-politician pandering to his base.

Citing non-peer-reviewed data in this "guidance document" and then giving the disclaimer that you should discuss risks of vaccine vs risk of contracting COVID with your healthcare provider, which absolves the state of Florida of all responsibility.

Not sure why anyone would hold up the state of Florida as the Oracle for dealing with deadly disease.
If you can’t tell there are blood clot issues with the Covid shot you sir are an idiot. And if you are in the medical community you are part of the problem.

If you can’t tell there are blood clot issues with the Covid shot you sir are an idiot. And if you are in the medical community you are part of the problem.
Not the first time I've been called an idiot. And yes I'm part of a the medical community that cares for some of its most medically vulnerable citizens. It's not political for me in any way.

Watching over a dozen patients die of COVID painfully and needlessly because they can't be vaccinated kind of helps a physician form an opinion. But you go ahead and do your own research.

Not the first time I've been called an idiot. And yes I'm part of a the medical community that cares for some of its most medically vulnerable citizens.

Watching over a dozen patients die of COVID painfully and needlessly because they can't be vaccinated kind of helps a physician form an opinion. But you go ahead and do your own research.
There is part of the population that the risk reward scale tilts toward taking it. My father is part of that population. He took the shot and had a stroke three days later. They refused to consider the shot as a cause. Literally ran out of the room if it was mentioned. There are never ending stories just like that. One close friend had 2 of his 20 employees have a stroke within days of taking the shot. The issue at hand is the way the dem machine tried to force it on the population at large. A healthy 21 year old is much more at risk from the Covid shot than Covid itself. Yet society tried to force it upon them.

super interesting

1. “peer reviewed data”
2. absolution of responsibility

is a thing again

Thank you for sharing-it everyone told their stories of family/friends killed or harmed by the shot it helps hos
There is part of the population that the risk reward scale tilts toward taking it. My father is part of that population. He took the shot and had a stroke three days later. They refused to consider the shot as a cause. Literally ran out of the room if it was mentioned. There are never ending stories just like that. One close friend had 2 of his 20 employees have a stroke within days of taking the shot. The issue at hand is the way the dem machine tried to force it on the population at large. A healthy 21 year old is much more at risk from the Covid shot than Covid itself. Yet society tried to force it upon them.
Thank you for sharing, if everyone shared about all of the family and friends that they had been harmed or killed by these demonic shots it would help those that are slowly waking up, be a lot quicker and less harm so again I thank you for this and hope we get a massive pouring out of stories.

As I've stated a few in my circle have died right after the shots, but scores I know in me and the wife's work/family/friends' circles Have been harmed and will more than likely never recover and have poor quality of life going forward.

Add in those too that died and many that almost died after the hospital gave them (healthy individuals remind you) Remdesivir and intubated or tried to Intubate that are in my circle and what big Pharma and big medical have done is unforgivable. Of course throw in the demonic government and their New Corrupt partnership with horrible woke corporations and as I've stated we the people have been declared a war upon.

Remind me why there are full emergency departments and entire hospital wards dedicated to the care of COVID patients, but none dedicated to those with vaccine injury?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Remind me why there are full emergency departments and entire hospital wards dedicated to the care of COVID patients, but none dedicated to those with vaccine injury?

good lord

nobody is denying the devastating affects of covid

yet you are the one denying

1. devastating affects of the vaccine
2. absolution of accountability

my dad just passed away
cancer in his bones

blood clots in his lungs

goes off eloquis
suffers stroke due to clot in brain

doc goes in and procedure to root out clot fails as concern for blowing out pathway supersedes clot removal

that’s the story

and the safest answer for boog is dads in heaven with mom and that is that

good lord

my dad just passed away
cancer in his bones

blood clots in his lungs

goes off eloquis

doc goes in and procedure to root out clot fails as concern for blowing out pathway supersedes clot removal

that’s the story

Hmm. I wonder if cancer causes an increased risk of stroke ?

Hint: it does. Pre-COVID article linked.

good lord

my dad just passed away
cancer in his bones

blood clots in his lungs

goes off eloquis

that’s the story

Also, cancer is a well-known risk factor for any kind of clotting. In fact, 20% of blood clots are due to cancer.

Why would your dad come off Eliquis if he was having blood clots? That seems dangerous.

Also, cancer is a well-known risk factor for any kind of clotting. In fact, 20% of blood clots are due to cancer.

Why would your dad come off Eliquis if he was having blood clots? That seems dangerous.

read again

boog did not blame the vaccine

the big caveat is why the doc couldn’t get the clot out due to its rigidity

he said that is very rare in new clots

Show me some evidence where emergency departments are filling up with healthy people under 50. I’m not believing you just bc you’re a doctor.
He's not a doctor he may not even be 16- and he has several other handles- he's a POS fraud.
There's ZERO chance this Idiot is a doctor and a 10 percent chance he's over 20
JS

He's not a doctor he may not even be 16- and he has several other handles- he's a POS fraud.
There's ZERO chance this Idiot is a doctor and a 10 percent chance he's over 20
JS
Not that I owe this person an explanation but-

Got my MD 25 years ago. Licensed in Oklahoma, board-certified, etc. Have done several thousand surgeries.

So yeah, I'm a little over 20.

Other handles? You got me. I had a previous handle. I used to be known as "@RoelandPoke" back in the Austin360 days (at the time I was in residency and living in Roeland Park, KS). Anyone else remember the Austin360 boards?

But I've been "Poketologist" here on Rivals since 1998.

So remind us - what was your handle before you were banned last July? Was it @osuintx?

Am I reading it right that 198 people age 18-49 are hospitalized right now in the US?
Those are only the currently hospitalized patients. The worst of the worst. Many more seeking care through emergency departments and urgent care clinics.

• Haha
Those are only the currently hospitalized patients. The worst of the worst. Many more seeking care through emergency departments and urgent care clinics.
Well of course some healthy people will go to the ER for Covid just like the flu and pneumonia. But filling up entire ERs with healthy people? I don’t think so.

Well of course some healthy people will go to the ER for Covid just like the flu and pneumonia. But filling up entire ERs with healthy people? I don’t think so.
Healthy, symptomatic people - yes.
It waxes and wanes like anything in life.

• Haha
You lost all credibility when you said something about my parents dying because I wasn’t vaccinated.
Uh - ok dude. Not really that concerned whether an uninformed internet troll thinks I'm credible or not. Very sorry about your parents. COVID is a horrible way to die. And as we all know, very preventable.

Uh - ok dude. Not really that concerned whether an uninformed internet troll thinks I'm credible or not. Very sorry about your parents. COVID is a horrible way to die. And as we all know, very preventable.
They didn’t die. You don’t remember. Doesn’t matter. Not trolling just disagree that healthy people should get vaccinated at this time. Agree to disagree.

They didn’t die. You don’t remember. Doesn’t matter. Not trolling just disagree that healthy people should get vaccinated at this time. Agree to disagree.
Yup. Good luck to you and the parents.

I think that was the point although misstated as in just ER but rather hospitalized with severe case. Those 198 were probably unhealthy with co-morbidities.

I was vaxxed with J&J. Do you deny that these shots have blood clotting issues? I know that J&J was pulled for a time over the clots.

Now I will ask this. Why were the mRNA shots approved in 3 weeks as well as J&J but it took nearly a year for Novavax and Covaxin is still not approved?

Covaxin is being used in the worlds second largest country by population yet lingers here in the USoA. It should be a no-brainer as it is the most technologically traditional vaccine available.

A lot of those who do not trust the frankentech or who have religious exemptions due to the way the frankentech was developed might get covaxin if its explained to them that its a normal vaccine just like they would have gotten as a kid in the 60s 70s or 80s.

No idea how the developmental arc of the vaccine occurred. I also have no idea about any of the back room dealings that happen in corporate America. That applies to vaccines, chemotherapy, running shoes, and Diet Coke.

Some of the meds I give patients to cure hepatitis C have made people into billionaires. Does that mean I should refuse to help these people who need it?

this website - Rivals - is owned by Yahoo. Are all Yahoo employees 100% ethical; 100% of the time? Yet here we all are discussing issues as if they are only black-and-white.

Don't like the vaccine?
Don't get the vaccine.

It's 100% your choice.

However, choices have consequences so just don't be shocked when COVID does it's thing.
I'd say the exact same thing about MMR, polio, or the flu vaccines. Don't like em? Don't get 'em.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT