ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

DearestFittingGelada-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Cowguy
These questions are why each person needs to make their own risk benefit analysis to decide.

Personally, if I was 85 I would take the shot. The worst that happens it kills before I get dementia. Best that happens it kills me before I get dementia.
Why would you take it at 85? IT DOESNT HELP ANYTHING ITS ADMITTED - and it's POISON...if you want to commit suicide just pick something more fun

You just can't get un brainwashed ?

Nope

But I'll pass along your suggestions to the Dean of the College of Medicine.

... Hold up, let me text him. Gimme a sec...

*** theme from "Jeopardy" plays ****

OK, he texted back,

"Hi Poketologist! Glad to hear from you! Have you given more thought to that large donation we've been soliciting you for years?"

... no sir, I was just in the osu rivals 24/7 board and ...

"Got Damn, Shitàss, don't you have a functioning cerebral cortex?"

...yes sir. yes sir i think so. uhh, anyhoo- this anonymous rando from tulsa thinks we should teach politics in medical school. what do you think? will it make our students into better, smarter, more empathetic physicians?

"Tell that imbecile TulsaRando that we don't have the budget or the faculty for that. Stitt already gave our money for faculty raises to Swadley's. And teaching politics to 24 year old medical students won't impact the health of the citizens of Oklahoma in any way. If our students really wanted to learn politics they should have majored in PoliSci or some other stupid-ass easy shït curriculum instead of learning the really really hard miserable physiologic and anatomical minutiae that doctors need to know to save lives. WTF are they going to do when their patient is dying in the ICU anyway? Debate Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations" with the anguished family? But mostly it's just a waste of time and really just a stupid stupid fücking idea. Don't be a dumbass! [drops mic]".

... thank you sir, yes yes i understand.... please feel free to call or text any time...

"Yeah. Just one more thing Poketologist - stay off the Rivals message boards. It's a horrible fücking time sink and has never solved any of society's problems. Plus it gives a megaphone to idiot smooth-brain Neanderthals who can't think for themselves. Also the platform sucks and you can't post pics or memes"

. .. yes sir.
Dean is wicked smart.

I'm off this week and really bored.
good lord

nobody is denying the devastating affects of covid

yet you are the one denying

1. devastating affects of the vaccine
2. absolution of accountability

my dad just passed away
cancer in his bones

blood clots in his lungs

goes off eloquis
suffers stroke due to clot in brain

doc goes in and procedure to root out clot fails as concern for blowing out pathway supersedes clot removal

that’s the story

and the safest answer for boog is dads in heaven with mom and that is that
According to JAMA, the incidence of stroke - ischemic or hemorrhagic - is decreased in patients who received the mRNA vaccine. (Although wasn't even close to statistical significance). See Table 3.

So based on the published data - where are the "devastating effects" of the vaccine?

Last edited:
*** texts the Dean again ***

"Hey Poketologist! Sure I've got some time tonight!"

... is there any such thing as having a seizure WITHOUT having any vaccines?

"Of course, dipshit. Didn't you take a neuro rotation like every other ****ing MD on the planet? Fever. Infection. Electrolyte disturbances. Low blood sugar. High blood sugar. Medications. Dehydration. You know. Nothing weird."

.. well yes sir, i just thought that maybe the vaccine ...

"YOU THOUGHT? YOU THOUGHT? That was your first problem. When you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras! Didn't you read that JAMA article you posted on that pathetic God-forsaken message board? It was in Table 3. No difference in seizure activity between vaxxed and unvaxxed. JFC learn to read, Shît-ass"

.. ok well yes yes thank you sir...

"Oh and one more thing, Poketologist.. The registrar's office has been getting strange voicemails every night, timestamped at 2 am and with a Texas area code. Some mouth breather wants to know if we had a demonic pedo 14-year-old enrolled here. They also heard banjos playing in the background. It's creepy AF. Know anything about it?"

... uh... nope. not a thing.

Never heard of an athlete collapsing at practice.

Wait yes I have. Four years before mRNA vaccines. On the OSU campus.

RIP, Cowboy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...-tyrek-coger-dead-collapses-workout/87423586/

*** texts the Dean again ***

"Hey Poketologist! Sure I've got some time tonight!"

... is there any such thing as having a seizure WITHOUT having any vaccines?

"Of course, dipshit. Didn't you take a neuro rotation like every other ****ing MD on the planet? Fever. Infection. Electrolyte disturbances. Low blood sugar. High blood sugar. Medications. Dehydration. You know. Nothing weird."

.. well yes sir, i just thought that maybe the vaccine ...

"YOU THOUGHT? YOU THOUGHT? That was your first problem. When you hear hooves, think horses, not zebras! Didn't you read that JAMA article you posted on that pathetic God-forsaken message board? It was in Table 3. No difference in seizure activity between vaxxed and unvaxxed. JFC learn to read, Shît-ass"

.. ok well yes yes thank you sir...

"Oh and one more thing, Poketologist.. The registrar's office has been getting strange voicemails every night, timestamped at 2 am and with a Texas area code. Some mouth breather wants to know if we had a demonic pedo 14-year-old enrolled here. They also heard banjos playing in the background. It's creepy AF. Know anything about it?"

... uh... nope. not a thing.
You pat yourself on the back after typing this? You’re trying too hard.

I'd call it having your pre-conceived bias confirmed or possibly misinformed, but you do yo boog.

your pre-conceived notion of impartiality is exactly what’s makes you a useful idiot

you’ll run the facts out to kingdom come and when you run the clock out doing so

zero accountability
not even an apology

circle back to qualified immunity

you can watch yourself here

your pre-conceived notion of impartiality is exactly what’s makes you a useful idiot

you’ll run the facts out to kingdom come and when you run the clock out doing so

zero accountability
not even an apology

circle back to qualified immunity

you can watch yourself here

FBI investigations into Russian operatives and their relationships with political parties.

I don't see where this has anything to do with the Florida Surgeon General's decision to decline recommendation of vaccination for persons aged 18-39. You know, the topic of the thread that you actually started.

Which by the way, the new bivalent booster is out now and it's being predicted to be a nasty COVID season this winter. Y'all get you some shots before it's too late.

Last edited:
Nope

But I'll pass along your suggestions to the Dean of the College of Medicine.

... Hold up, let me text him. Gimme a sec...

*** theme from "Jeopardy" plays ****

OK, he texted back,

"Hi Poketologist! Glad to hear from you! Have you given more thought to that large donation we've been soliciting you for years?"

... no sir, I was just in the osu rivals 24/7 board and ...

"Got Damn, Shitàss, don't you have a functioning cerebral cortex?"

...yes sir. yes sir i think so. uhh, anyhoo- this anonymous rando from tulsa thinks we should teach politics in medical school. what do you think? will it make our students into better, smarter, more empathetic physicians?

"Tell that imbecile TulsaRando that we don't have the budget or the faculty for that. Stitt already gave our money for faculty raises to Swadley's. And teaching politics to 24 year old medical students won't impact the health of the citizens of Oklahoma in any way. If our students really wanted to learn politics they should have majored in PoliSci or some other stupid-ass easy shït curriculum instead of learning the really really hard miserable physiologic and anatomical minutiae that doctors need to know to save lives. WTF are they going to do when their patient is dying in the ICU anyway? Debate Adam Smith's "The Wealth of Nations" with the anguished family? But mostly it's just a waste of time and really just a stupid stupid fücking idea. Don't be a dumbass! [drops mic]".

... thank you sir, yes yes i understand.... please feel free to call or text any time...

"Yeah. Just one more thing Poketologist - stay off the Rivals message boards. It's a horrible fücking time sink and has never solved any of society's problems. Plus it gives a megaphone to idiot smooth-brain Neanderthals who can't think for themselves. Also the platform sucks and you can't post pics or memes"

. .. yes sir.

You might as well go outside and try to debate the sun. The dude isn't interested in truth or getting the correct answer. That's not what this is about.

You might as well go outside and try to debate the sun. The dude isn't interested in truth or getting the correct answer. That's not what this is about.
Yeah this was a poster wondering why a smart guy (debatable) like me hasn't had any exposure to politics in my training.

Maybe it's also because the 25 hours of graduate level basic science classes (including 12 hours a week in cadaver dissection lab) for two years (plus studying every night and weekend until midnight), followed by 80 hours a week for two years during Clinicals doesn't really lend itself well to political theory lessons. I wish I was exaggerating.

Yeah this was a poster wondering why a smart guy (debatable) like me hasn't had any exposure to politics in my training.

Maybe it's also because the 25 hours of graduate level basic science classes (including 12 hours a week in cadaver dissection lab) for two years (plus studying every night and weekend until midnight), followed by 80 hours a week for two years during Clinicals doesn't really lend itself well to political theory lessons. I wish I was exaggerating.
Onky 12 hours a week. Lightweight

Reactions: Poketologist
4 hours a day, MWF from 1-5 pm. And sometimes we could talk our TA into letting us in on the weekend.
The lightweight came from my wife, a pathologist weirdo. 5 years of non stop autopsies and even got to spend time at the coroner's office. Had one severely obese and baking in the sun for a week.

Don't see how you people do it, ugh.

The lightweight came from my wife, a pathologist weirdo. 5 years of non stop autopsies and even got to spend time at the coroner's office. Had one severely obese and baking in the sun for a week.

Don't see how you people do it, ugh.
Pathology is a great freaking job. Great job security, paid well, use your brain, good hours and get to do big cases.

Pathology is a great freaking job. Great job security, paid well, use your brain, good hours and get to do big cases.
You are correct

Her 5 year residency was 9 -5, no weekends or overnights. 40 hours a week.

She did a fellowship in transfusion medicine and is a medical director(soon to be VP) of one of the largest blood banks in the country.

Never had a patient or even a chance of malpractice. Since the pandemic has been working from home and my never go back to the office.

Great pay, but not as good as those sitting in a lab looking at slides.

Lmao

Only masks and avoidance of other humans can stop transmission.
The vaccine stops infectivity and significantly decreases duration of disease in the vaccinated.
Also, infectivity increased as the virus mutated. Everyone knows that.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT