ADVERTISEMENT

clot shot

I would think the medical community would be willing to try most anything to save a patient if the treatments they were providing were not working. It's not like ivermectin would have made them anymore dead.
Yes, but only if it's safe and effective in large populations. We're on the business of mitigating risk AND healing. Your daughter's one good outcome doesn't translate broadly as proven by the NEJM article. I'm happy for your family, but y'all got lucky.
Just because a golfer makes a hole-in-one doesn't mean they'll shoot 18 for the round.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Yes, but only if it's safe and effective in large populations. We're on the business of mitigating risk AND healing. Your daughter's one good outcome doesn't translate broadly as proven by the NEJM article. I'm happy for your family, but y'all got lucky.
Just because a golfer makes a hole-in-one doesn't mean they'll shoot 18 for the round.
You're so full of $hit it's not even funny

Reactions: xplor58
Again I'm not trying to be an ass just trying to understand the mentality. If I understand what you are saying correctly you are saying you will only use approved medical treatments, if they do not work you allow the patient to die without trying unapproved treatments. Is that right?

Again I'm not trying to be an ass just trying to understand the mentality. If I understand what you are saying correctly you are saying you will only use approved medical treatments, if they do not work you allow the patient to die without trying unapproved treatments. Is that right?
Not even remotely. I've tried the "Hail Mary" pass many times but never really expected it to work.

And physicians may even try ivermectin for COVID but - based on the data - it works only 14% of the time. Compared to 16% for doing nothing.

Tulsa Aggie's daughter was in the 14%. She got better. But 86% of patients who got ivermectin didn't. That's how statistics works.

Last edited:
So the New England Journal of Medicine - one of the most prestigious medical journals on the planet is "nonsense".
LOL I see now your mindset and it can be safely dismissed. Carry on.
No, but then I'm not a doctor, I probably couldn't read and understand the NE Journal of Medicine like a doctor could.

But then I wouldn't come on a political message board, claiming I was a doctor to try to try and get people to take you seriously, even if I was one. But then you have already shown your ass, so make sure you have a full moon.

Not even remotely.
OK, if I understood your previous post correctly you saw several non vaccinated patients die but only administered approved treatments. That would suggest patients were allowed to die without seeking alternative treatments. Please do not take my questions as anything other than curiosity.

OK, if I understood your previous post correctly you saw several non vaccinated patients die but only administered approved treatments. That would suggest patients were allowed to die without seeking alternative treatments. Please do not take my questions as anything other than curiosity.
Not even close. It's clear you won't accept anything I say. Be well.

No, but then I'm not a doctor, I probably couldn't read and understand the NE Journal of Medicine like a doctor could.

But then I wouldn't come on a political message board, claiming I was a doctor to try to try and get people to take you seriously, even if I was one. But then you have already shown your ass, so make sure you have a full moon.
If by "show my ass" you mean "objectively show peer-reviewed, high-quality data from reliable sources and don't post from garbage websites designed to obfuscate truth and manipulate people" - then, Yes. I am showing my ass.

Goes deeper than that fake 14 year old doctor with 4 handles- it's corruption and genocide and injuring millions with Lies,
Censoring, coercion, Govt and corporations screwing the people with this poison.

Some of us were ahead of it and saw through it but the majority were not, many had their livelihood threatened if they didn't take these BS fake PCR tests, millions were killed and harmed with POS CDC Fauci harmful poison protocol including but not limited to Remdesivir, withholding early treatments, and then venting people that should have had a 99.9 percent recovery - THEN the coercion and manipulation of the poison shots- people need to hang for what they've done.

And I'm not talking to POS you fake doc- I'm talking to others on the board and EVERYONE of them knows at least one but prob many that has been harmed by the shots AND the BS covid protocol- you need to stop taking up for this since you know Jack $hit about it with your acting like a doctor - you need to stop it
A science-denying scientist. You're like the guys I knew in the OSU dorms who still cheered for OU. Couldn't be convinced not to.

• Haha
Not even remotely. I've tried the "Hail Mary" pass many times but never really expected it to work.

And physicians may even try ivermectin for COVID but - based on the data - it works only 14% of the time. Compared to 16% for doing nothing.

Tulsa Aggie's daughter was in the 14%. She got better. But 86% of patients who got ivermectin didn't. That's how statistics works.
I didn't see this post before I posted my other post you took offense to. Again I was not trying to be offensive just trying to understand, this post makes it more clear. I would think if I were dying of something and the approved treatments were not working I would want to try something else even if it's chances of working were low. It's strange and I can see how it would be frustrating that people respond differently to different treatments.

Where has he shown his ass? Dude has been overly diplomatic and all of you loons attack.

If by "show my ass" you mean "objectively show peer-reviewed, high-quality data from reliable sources and don't post from garbage websites designed to obfuscate truth and manipulate people" - then, Yes. I am showing my ass.
Been fun. Have fun with Cornpop. Don't forget the friendly advice. One more piece, before I go, make sure you emphasize the insults, and emotional responses. It's what Fauci would do.

A science-denying scientist. You're like the guys I knew in the OSU dorms who still cheered for OU. Couldn't be convinced not to.
Give up and go to one of your other handles or create a new One like you do- no one believes you're a doctor anymore- not even the lefturd who's taking up for you.

Been fun. Have fun with Cornpop. Don't forget the friendly advice. One more piece, before I go, make sure you emphasize the insults, and emotional responses. It's what Fauci would do.
Yes. That is friendly advice. I'll treasure the friendship.

Last edited:
Reactions: CowboyJD

So just because you don't understand the technology or how it works - you're not going to use it?

You also don't know how your smartphone works and yet here you are using its technology to throw insults at me.
No, it's not a false equivalency.

I didn't see this post before I posted my other post you took offense to. Again I was not trying to be offensive just trying to understand, this post makes it more clear. I would think if I were dying of something and the approved treatments were not working I would want to try something else even if it's chances of working were low. It's strange and I can see how it would be frustrating that people respond differently to different treatments.
I am going to hate myself for diving in to this thread, but I do believe you are generally sincere in your questions.

I think the vast majority of clinicians (physicians and veterinary clinicians) want every available diagnostic and treatment modality available to be on the table. That said, we live in a very litigious society, and medical malpractice is many lawyers' best friend. A patient dies while use of clinical proven and relevant modalities is a whole lot less easy to sue than a patient dying with unproven or non-FDA approved therapies being used. Though "defensive medicine" is not as widely exercised as many think, the thought sits in the back of most if not all clinicians' minds when making those assessments. It is easy for a lay person, such as yourself, to say "lets try anything," than it is a trained clinician, who has the responsibility to maintain rational medical judgement and recommendations. Clinicians are not infallible, and there are dirtbags out there (as there are in any profession), but demanding unproven therapies be used is just not going to move the needle.

I have heard more than a few anecdotal situations where ivermectin was used and may have been the main source or even just a significant cause for improvement. Like 'tologist said, they got lucky, and (seriously) good for them!

I am going to hate myself for diving in to this thread, but I do believe you are generally sincere in your questions.

I think the vast majority of clinicians (physicians and veterinary clinicians) want every available diagnostic and treatment modality available to be on the table. That said, we live in a very litigious society, and medical malpractice is many lawyers' best friend. A patient dies while use of clinical proven and relevant modalities is a whole lot less easy to sue than a patient dying with unproven or non-FDA approved therapies being used. Though "defensive medicine" is not as widely exercised as many think, the thought sits in the back of most if not all clinicians' minds when making those assessments. It is easy for a lay person, such as yourself, to say "lets try anything," than it is a trained clinician, who has the responsibility to maintain rational medical judgement and recommendations. Clinicians are not infallible, and there are dirtbags out there (as there are in any profession), but demanding unproven therapies be used is just not going to move the needle.

I have heard more than a few anecdotal situations where ivermectin was used and may have been the main source or even just a significant cause for improvement. Like 'tologist said, they got lucky, and (seriously) good for them!
Yea that's a good point. Our judicial system sometimes makes absolutely zero common sense.

Reactions: blbronco
Yea that's a good point. Our judicial system sometimes makes absolutely zero common sense.
I agree and disagree. The legal system can be used as a weapon and many doctors have been sued over complete and total nonsense. That said, there is plenty of quackery out there, and that should come with severe consequence, and medical boards (IMO) do a lousy job at eliminating it. I don't know exactly how it works on the human side (poketologist?), but on the veterinary side, if you get in trouble in one state, then you have to report to every state that you ever had a license in whether or not you practice or ever practiced in those states (most states, not all require this). I don't know on the human side if there is that same requirement or tracking.

Reactions: CowboyJD
It is easy to get gotten When you live in a fantasy world and spew out crap that is getting people killed and injured.JS
Sure thing, @osuintx.

Now which of my other three handles would you like me to use? You've accused me of having 4 handles multiple times.

Name ONE- and I'll re-amplify all of your posts for a week.

But if you can't you're just "proving that you live in a fantasy world and spew out crap".

Step up and show up.

• Haha
No just a "hey look at me I'm a vet but I won't help anyone on dog cancer bc you know- they aren't paying me"

I wouldn't say you're an idiot there doc- just a money hungry think you're actually better than the other Normies on the board- you're the type like my neighbor down the road- he's not in it to help animals he's in it for the $$$$$$$$
You're Buddy on here you are buddying you to so you can brag you're a vet- he is not a doctor but I believe you are a vet- you just think you're something special and id guess not a chance
It’s not about money, I’m not a dog vet. It would be malpractice for me to act as one.

Reactions: Cowguy
I'll do that, @osuintx.

I'm not going to create a new handle. Too much work. Which one of my other handles should be my new go-to?

Name one
What’s hilarious is there are probably twenty plus people on this board that know you personally and have for close to 15 or more years.

People. He’s got a degree in biochemistry, chemical engineering and then went back to medical school. He’s a practicing transplant surgeon who helped manage a COVID ward during the pandemic. You truly couldn’t find a better resource on the subject.

If only he posted on gab … maybe you’d listen.

It’s not about money, I’m not a dog vet. It would be malpractice for me to act as one.
Yeah bc animals - mammals in particular are just opposites eh doc? And not like you put your name on here- couldn't even add a thought or two on dog cancer huh? Oh well your large animal success rate I guess is still intact - atta kid🤙

Anyone think this is an isolated
Incident? Thousands if not millions of these elderly and middle aged that had basically nothing more than a cold we're given a $3000 a dose experimental drug (remdesivir) due to CDC protocol that shuts down organs almost 50% of the time, then taking the same innocent patients and Intubating them (Suffocating/drowning long process) and all alone with no family, may I remind everyone once again the success rate once on a ventilator is less than 15%.

It's tragic and people need to go to prison or I have better remedies https://www.theepochtimes.com/wakin...A/528u4fKULV0WYOZoWeuH4ggC875Y77hJxLZ1Yqlg5ch

Incident? Thousands if not millions of these elderly and middle aged that had basically nothing more than a cold we're given a $3000 a dose experimental drug (remdesivir) due to CDC protocol that shuts down organs almost 50% of the time, then taking the same innocent patients and Intubating them (Suffocating/drowning long process) and all alone with no family, may I remind everyone once again the success rate once on a ventilator is less than 15%.

It's tragic and people need to go to prison or I have better remedies https://www.theepochtimes.com/wakin...A/528u4fKULV0WYOZoWeuH4ggC875Y77hJxLZ1Yqlg5ch
I will give one hospital a Kudo as my mother went to medical city Denton and I was ready for the big fight she had a cold or flu or pneumonia and thought I was going to have to fight them on their protocol but they diagnosed her as pneumonia and did not want to give her Remdesivir or put her on a Vent. I can only speak for her I don't know if they did malpractice on other patients but they did her right as far as I know.

Yeah bc animals - mammals in particular are just opposites eh doc? And not like you put your name on here- couldn't even add a thought or two on dog cancer huh? Oh well your large animal success rate I guess is still intact - atta kid🤙
So you want something free from a person you’ve insulted and impugned. Couldn’t you find an answer on TikTok?

• Haha

It's tragic and people need to go to prison or I have better remedies https://www.theepochtimes.com/waking-up-the-sheep-texas-siblings-sound-alarm-on-hospital-covid-treatment-protocols-after-death-of-mother_4780274.html?utm_source=Goodevening&src_src=Goodevening&utm_campaign=gv-2022-10-10&src_cmp=gv-2022-10-10&utm_medium=email&est=Uan5dQu6IegTzO6kGWGrpGAA/528u4fKULV0WYOZoWeuH4ggC875Y77hJxLZ1Yqlg5ch

Tell us you don't understand medicine without telling us you don't understand medicine.

So you want something free from a person you’ve insulted and impugned. Couldn’t you find an answer on TikTok?
The dog cancer thread was Meant for all- I'm sure I'm not the only one who has or had a dog or will have dog with cancer troll turd.

And no thanks to Mr Poke Vet...I had to decide between Panacur, IVM, CBD oil and a special paste- found most on youtube if you can believe. Roy had almost no hair and skinny as a rail- after a month on panacur (fenbendazole) he went from 30-43 pounds and hair is thick as the other doggos- oh and most days we can't feel any swollen lymph nodes. Back to vet and they were fairly surprised- I'm sure their protocol won't let people treat animals with cheap OTC meds or natural solutions- my vet was cool and did encourage us once I told them my plans- again no way chemo or radiation- F that in animals or humans

Special thanks to the one who originally posted on here about panacur on human cancer (pa creek?)- not much doubt in Corns' mind cancer is cured by dewormers/antiparasitics....at least until something proves these wrong- there's a reason they have made them "taboo" ...it could wreck their almost trillion per year oncology

I'm sure not all cancer cures by above and also many swear by plant based diets

Now back to the genocide gene therapy shots

The dog cancer thread was Meant for all- I'm sure I'm not the only one who has or had a dog or will have dog with cancer troll turd.

And no thanks to Mr Poke Vet...I had to decide between Panacur, IVM, CBD oil and a special paste- found most on youtube if you can believe. Roy had almost no hair and skinny as a rail- after a month on panacur (fenbendazole) he went from 30-43 pounds and hair is thick as the other doggos- oh and most days we can't feel any swollen lymph nodes. Back to vet and they were fairly surprised- I'm sure their protocol won't let people treat animals with cheap OTC meds or natural solutions- my vet was cool and did encourage us once I told them my plans- again no way chemo or radiation- F that in animals or humans

Special thanks to the one who originally posted on here about panacur on human cancer (pa creek?)- not much doubt in Corns' mind cancer is cured by dewormers/antiparasitics....at least until something proves these wrong- there's a reason they have made them "taboo" ...it could wreck their almost trillion per year oncology

All this research you've done and you can't produce another one of my handles? You seem so thoroughly convinced that I have them. Show up.

Last edited:

So why are you bitching? You just keep doctoring you are all those around you … it’s your best plan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT