ADVERTISEMENT

Capitol Building "Protests"

Nearly lynched! What a close one!

you are such an idiot. I mean dumb to the core.

There's that signature MAGA hate. First, beat up an AP reporter (AP bad now, I guess because they didn't fall in line, either) and when someone posts it, insult them. Soooo MAGA.

Should play some internet game so you can complete the MAGA cycle in this exchange by losing at something?

There's that signature MAGA hate. First, beat up an AP reporter (AP bad now, I guess because they didn't fall in line, either) and when someone posts it, insult them. Soooo MAGA.

Should play some internet game so you can complete the MAGA cycle in this exchange by losing at something?

You choose to live in the reddest state in the country and you are a San Francisco lib. At least cup goes to Austin to get his fill.

now, convince us you aren’t dumb. What’s your best argument.

You choose to live in the reddest state in the country and you are a San Francisco lib. At least cup goes to Austin to get his fill.

I used to love SF but cooled on it a few years ago. It's become a bit much even for me and the homeless have taken it over. Last one out, turn off the lights. If you would engage and have conversations instead of being mean and dumb and binary you could have a good conversation about SF.

now, convince us you aren’t dumb. What’s your best argument.

I can hold down a job. I never joined a cult. I didn't call Trump "our William Wallace." Your turn.

Reactions: glflyer
I used to love SF but cooled on it a few years ago. It's become a bit much even for me and the homeless have taken it over. Last one out, turn off the lights. If you would engage and have conversations instead of being mean and dumb and binary you could have a good conversation about SF.

I can hold down a job. I never joined a cult. I didn't call Trump "our William Wallace." Your turn.

yes your tds is definitely not cult like. Not in any way. Your Russian collusion, your Bush recession, all logical well thought out positions by a totally smart and rational person. Great point.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
yes your tds is definitely not cult like. Not in any way. Your Russian collusion, your Bush recession, all logical well thought out positions by a totally smart and rational person. Great point.

Thank you, I'd like to see where I claimed there was Russian collusion whenever you get a chance. I think you'll find searing analysis early on that wasn't your binary, cult narrative.

And if you look at a calendar, Bush was def. POTUS during that '08 recession/meltdown. He left office with an approval rating in the 20's. The country then elected Obama to two terms to fix it, and then fired Fatass after one term that led to, predictably, another recession. (Third in a row under republican POTUSes)

Ya'll are always reliable to produce a good recession. It's the one thing we can count on from contemporary conservatism.

Thank you, I'd like to see where I claimed there was Russian collusion whenever you get a chance. I think you'll find searing analysis early on that wasn't your binary, cult narrative.

And if you look at a calendar, Bush was def. POTUS during that '08 recession/meltdown. He left office with an approval rating in the 20's. The country then elected Obama to two terms to fix it, and then fired Fatass after one term that led to, predictably, another recession. (Third in a row under republican POTUSes)

Ya'll are always reliable to produce a good recession. It's the one thing we can count on from contemporary conservatism.

ah yes the economic theory of calendar looking. Very in depth and not dumb at all thing to say.

ah yes the economic theory of calendar looking. Very in depth and not dumb at all thing to say.

I'm so happy you're here. Scared AF you were the Alabama guy. Out of curiosity, do ya'll have physical training to prevent you from having heart attacks in case you taze yourselves?

I'm so happy you're here. Scared AF you were the Alabama guy. Out of curiosity, do ya'll have physical training to prevent you from having heart attacks in case you taze yourselves?

That’s hilarious, remember when that guy shot himself at the maga rally?

135280858_10157969977713473_2621477016378169096_n.jpg

Believing any President has that much sway over the economy is asinine.

Believing any President has that much sway over the economy is asinine.

The last 3 republican presidencies coincided with the last 3 recessions.

Last Depression = republican presidents for two admin's prior.

There's an argument to be made that ignoring that correlation is asinine.

Trump dang sure could've softened the economic impact if he had a coherent covid strategy like other countries did. Instead, he lied and promised miracles and phony cures and so we're debating giving away "free" money a year later to offset the ongoing economic damage. Imagine if we had a Lucinda instead of a Trump all this time. We'd be wide-ass open like new zealand now.

Five deaths isn't the question. It's weather your claim that the social media you posted is responsible. I'm going to say no.

I didn't ever contend that any social media I posted is "responsible" for anything.

Five deaths is certainly an important variable in characterizing the event and intent of the event's organizers. You don't typically see five people killed at "pretty tame" events.

Btw, it's coming out that more and more of these guys were the Charlottesville rally people. The usual white supremacist, Trump lovin' losers were at this, too.

Not dumb at all, because it is true. Republicans cause recessions dems recover from them

hey @Syskatine look, this guy is about to show you how to post.
@glflyer please tell us in your own words how republican presidents caused recessions. I cannot wait for this powerhouse response. Buckle up intellectuals.

The economy follows a natural progression of expansion, peaking and contraction, which is more powerful than the president. The business cycle trumps the presidential cycle, and Fed policy is most important of all.

Leading indicators like housing starts, consumer confidence and the Conference Board's Leading Economic Index don't signal a looming recession any more.

Understanding why the economy does what it does with different ideologies in the White House is still a mystery and unpredictable....and past correlations are meaningless

The US House of Representatives is the Controller of the Country's Purse Strings, not the President. Looking at Stock Markets against Republican and Democratic led houses clearly indicates we have done better under Republican led houses.

Presidents have far less control over the economy than you might think.

Presidential economic records are highly dependent on the dumb luck of where the nation is in the economic cycle.

Summary: Dumb Debate

Last edited:
Debits on the left, credits on the right. W.T.Anderson, Lanny Chasteen, G.M. Crooch, G. Krull, D. Armstrong, M. Flaherty, etc.

Debits on the left, credits on the right. W.T.Anderson, Lanny Chasteen, G.M. Crooch, G. Krull, D. Armstrong, M. Flaherty, etc.
Or as a South Korean told me in the initial 2 week Arthur Andersen boot camp "Credit is hand you beat off with" LOL

Obviously, not ambidextrous or Left handed

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT