ADVERTISEMENT

But The Palestinians Just Want To Live In Peace

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

How anyone can fall for the line of BS is beyond me. Palestinian Authority paying out millions a year to reward terrorist who kill Israelis. How peaceful of them.

Considering the billions of dollars the US pays peace-loving Isreal to murder Palestinians it seems the payouts to Hamas murderers is paltry.
I think the point is that the palestian authority is paying Hamas. Why? You point out the palestian s are peaceful and innocent.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Most people do want to live in peace. Raise their crops and livestock, work their shop, enjoy the shade and fruits of their olive trees, create a better life for their kids than they've had.

If someone were to take your home, your farm, the orchards your great great grand dad planted, perhaps kill your women and children would YOU be peaceful and innocent?

Most people do want to live in peace. Raise their crops and livestock, work their shop, enjoy the shade and fruits of their olive trees, create a better life for their kids than they've had.

If someone were to take your home, your farm, the orchards your great great grand dad planted, perhaps kill your women and children would YOU be peaceful and innocent?

Were you singing the same tune when Israel was shelling Gaza the summer before October 7?

I’m betting not lol

carry on

Were you singing the same tune when Israel was shelling Gaza the summer before October 7?

I’m betting not lol

carry on

I knew the IDF has controlled Gaza for what, 15 years?, and has been abusing what few Christians remained (hint, not all Palestinians are Muslim...). I did not know Israel was shelling Gaza.

What "tune" am I singing now that you're asking about?

I knew the IDF has controlled Gaza for what, 15 years?, and has been abusing what few Christians remained (hint, not all Palestinians are Muslim...). I did not know Israel was shelling Gaza.

What "tune" am I singing now that you're asking about?
Omar's tune? I'm sure Hamas Dan has a spare bed. Bunker up?

Omar's tune? I'm sure Hamas Dan has a spare bed. Bunker up?

You sure post a lot, but don't seem to have much of substance to say. My daddy always recommended to focus on quality to thought and speech rather than quantity. You might give it a try.

You sure post a lot, but don't seem to have much of substance to say. My daddy always recommended to focus on quality to thought and speech rather than quantity. You might give it a try.
Yer giving quality. Pops would be proud. Good luck son. 👍

Yer giving quality. Pops would be proud. Good luck son. 👍
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT