ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett

Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF
You’re telling me there’s a chance!

Seems like a very intelligent young man!
if he was intelligent, he'd portal every year to the highest bidder. Kinda kidding on that, but it's not a stretch to see that happen someday, somewhere. A kid as a one year rental for four teams in 4-5 years.

if he was intelligent, he'd portal every year to the highest bidder. Kinda kidding on that, but it's not a stretch to see that happen someday, somewhere. A kid as a one year rental for four teams in 4-5 years.
I think AJ would have been the first candidate to have done that

Reactions: DPJ
Now not a single program in the Division 1 level wants AJ! Crazy turn of events. This could be a Netflix story someday
Free the Kraken!!!

Edit to add that I believe in my heart that AJ did that sexual assault, so whatever comes his way is deserved. As for Anthony, that dude is a bad human.

Reactions: tom_v31
Free the Kraken!!!

Edit to add that I believe in my heart that AJ did that sexual assault, so whatever comes his way is deserved. As for Anthony, that dude is a bad human.
Speaking from a friend’s personal experience, that whole family is just as bad if not worse than what we’ve seen in public. The best hope for the youngest is he’s seen how his brothers ruined their lives with their macho “I’m untouchable” BS and learns from it.

Reactions: tom_v31 and vhsalum
Speaking from a friend’s personal experience, that whole family is just as bad if not worse than what we’ve seen in public. The best hope for the youngest is he’s seen how his brothers ruined their lives with their macho “I’m untouchable” BS and learns from it.
Yeah…that family is a social experiment honestly.

If you are a biblical type, they live in the Old Testament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT