ADVERTISEMENT

Nickal vs Burroughs

I think Bo needs to get over himself. There was nothing wrong with what Burroughs said. It’s a legitimate strategy that I guarantee Bo would use if he was in that situation.

Also he basically calls Burroughs an attention whore which is hilarious coming him.

Reactions: vhsalum
I find almost everything that comes out of JB's mouth to be straight forward and honest. Simple and true. Bo probably should rethink trying to tear down an icon for something that is commonly done: That something being - going after an opponents weakness.
As a side note, is anyone impressed with the use of the ":" in that last sentence? I always like to use them if possible. :)

"I don't like that you made it about you. Here, let me release a bunch of public statements that makes it about me."
Lol
FFS you can find things to disagree with in any sports commentary situation. That job requires you to talk nonstop.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Bo probably should rethink trying to tear down an icon for something that is commonly done: (T)hat something being( - )going after an (opponents) weakness.
As a side note, is anyone impressed with the use of the ":" in that last sentence? I always like to use them if possible.
The ":" is a nice touch but you made the three punctuation errors in parens above and corrected as follows:

Bo probably should rethink trying to tear down an icon for something that is commonly done: that something being... going after an opponent's weakness.

• Haha
Reactions: Chasingthirty-five
The ":" is a nice touch but you made the three punctuation errors in parens above and corrected as follows:

Bo probably should rethink trying to tear down an icon for something that is commonly done: that something being... going after an opponent's weakness.
Thanks. I was so fixated on the ":' That I did not pay attention to anything else. Thanks for the lesson and keeping me humble. :)

What do you all think of the words between these two?

Bo is coming off like an idiot. Wrestling is a combat sport and any competitor worth his salt should identify his opponents strengths and weaknesses before the match and wrestle accordingly. Jordan said nothing inappropriate whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT