ADVERTISEMENT

Clarion Open

DEWrestlingFan

Commitment
Aug 31, 2005
Jax Forrest with two wins already. A major decision and a TF. The major came over Camacho out of Pittsburgh. If him and Blaze both win in the Round of 16, they will face eachother. Pretty impressive seeing high schoolers this young winning in college tourneys. Bo Bassett also won by TF in the first round, he is gonna see Andre Gonzalez out of Ohio State in the next round. Melvin Miller lost a close one in the first round to Badgett out of Pitt.

Reactions: JAY45 and DPJ
Crazy how good some of these young guys are.

Reminds me of Kaid Brock wrestling in the 2014 US Open. Kaid was just a junior in HS going against post grads. I think he went 2-2. Lost on the championship side to Angel Escobedo, who was the defending world team member.

Last edited:
Crazy how good some of these young guys are.

Reminds me of Kaid Brock wrestling in the 2014 US Open. Kaid was just a junior in HS going against post grads. I think he went 2-2. Lost on the championship side to Angel Escobedo, who was the defending world team member.
Brock lost opening round to Angel 10-0 tech . Angel didn't place that year either

Brock lost opening round to Angel 10-0 tech . Angel didn't place that year either
Yup. Then Kaid beat Britain Longmire in the consis before teching Brad Patasky 10-0. He lost a barnburner 4th match to Mark McKnight that ended his run. All those matches are on YouTube.

Reactions: west2east
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT