ADVERTISEMENT

Biden tells a lie a minute during CNN interview

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Not sure how many Biden supporters are left here, but this should be a prime example of why that idiot should never be elected to anything ever again. He is a pathological liar & a 100% moron. The worst part of all this is the liberal media allows this kind of crap & blatant lies to stand without any corrections.

Until the media decides to cover everyone equally, nothing is going to change which is an afront to anyone who really pays attention & thinks for themselves.

Not sure how many Biden supporters are left here, but this should be a prime example of why that idiot should never be elected to anything ever again. He is a pathological liar & a 100% moron. The worst part of all this is the liberal media allows this kind of crap & blatant lies to stand without any corrections.

Until the media decides to cover everyone equally, nothing is going to change which is an afront to anyone who really pays attention & thinks for themselves.
Two things:

1) If he's only telling one lie per minute that tells us more about his mental decline than anything.

2) I think you are in error to call it the "liberal media." It is the "Establishment media." There are many many independent liberal media-types that are as hateful toward Biden and the Democrats as you could hope for. Most people on this board don't watch or listen to them because they are terrified they might hear something that triggers them and they'll have to go to their safe space and play with the stuffed animals. I post links by them all the time and the responses generally say they quit listening or reading as soon as they heard a word or phrase they are sure they disagree with.

I think it's mostly anti-Trump people that are left.

The media is what you have for the foreseeable future. It's up to you to look for alternative sources of news. I use an across-the-board kind of method and read too much. For those who are just trying to get a summary, they will live in an oblivious state. You will get more partisan opinions instead of facts.

I agree with you though the media needs an overhaul. If I were the next president, I would not renew press credentials for all cable news agencies, as they have shown themselves to be only partisan reporting. Drop newspapers for press credentials as well, but the reason for this is different: they are no longer relevant and dinosaurs. Give credentials to those news agencies that can show unbiased reporting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT