ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Says He Has Outperformed Expectations

Joe what color is the sky in your world?

Our reality.

FJg82CjXwAgiCv9

He totally exceeded my expectations. I knew he would be horrible, unethical, a puppet, open borders, tax the Piss out of everyone; destroy the economy et al.

Had no idea he would leave all the soldiers, friendlies, service dogs behind to die in Afghanistan. Had no idea he'd leave billions of dollars behind there in equipment. I had no idea he would fly illegals from all countries into the US on commercial airliners in the middle of the night to ruin our sovereign citizenry, had no idea he would have jabbed our kids with experimental shots.

I felt like I was awake to the communist scum he was and knew if they stole that election the country was in trouble- he exceeded my expectations by a ways.

Unfortunately for Joe, the American electorate doesn't agree with him.

LOL hold your breath and maybe you guys can give us the 4th recession in a row?

Maybe have another insurrection?

Bungle a pandemic? Get all the president' inner circle locked up for their criminality?

Somebody is gonna take even 1 second to defend a record from MAGA?! Really??

Unfortunately for Joe, the American electorate doesn't agree with him.
I agree with him. I had no idea he could be as big a **** up as he's been. He's clearly outperformed my expectations.

"getting POTUS" is not my job or a like. Weird comment want to try again? Maybe something with Russia?

Oh, that was the anthem around here for about 4 years. Stay tuned, it's the standard cult response when their hero's conduct is questioned.

Yeah, we could always circle back to his first impeachment if you wanna bother. It typically ends with MAGA gloating that none of it is true, and if it is, then it's okay because nothing happened to Trump. If you have an alternate ending I'm all ears, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Oh, that was the anthem around here for about 4 years. Stay tuned, it's the standard cult response when their hero's conduct is questioned.

Yeah, we could always circle back to his first impeachment if you wanna bother. It typically ends with MAGA gloating that none of it is true, and if it is, then it's okay because nothing happened to Trump. If you have an alternate ending I'm all ears, though.
My point is why in the holy **** are you all still talking about Trump. This is Brandon show. DO you see how you are just the same person as these "MAGA" guys? You just argue and repeat the other side of their argument. It is one of the funniest things going on around here. You are claiming MAGA chimps is the term I think you used yet you talk about Trump more than any person on here. Brandon is in charge and dagomit he is finally going to start acting like a POTUS so we should be ok going forward. lol

My point is why in the holy **** are you all still talking about Trump. This is Brandon show. DO you see how you are just the same person as these "MAGA" guys? You just argue and repeat the other side of their argument. It is one of the funniest things going on around here. You are claiming MAGA chimps is the term I think you used yet you talk about Trump more than any person on here. Brandon is in charge and dagomit he is finally going to start acting like a POTUS so we should be ok going forward. lol

We have to talk about Trump, because 54% of you cucks still want him to be your Republican nominee for the 2024 election. Do better, and you want have to hear it anymore🤷‍♂️

“Not me” - guy who voted for Trump

We have to talk about Trump, because 54% of you cucks still want him to be your Republican nominee for the 2024 election. Do better, and you want have to hear it anymore🤷‍♂️

“Not me” - guy who voted for Trump
So, I should have voted for Brandon? lol You're a certifiable mental health candidate and I hope we get it fixed so you can be re-educated I mean informed. HA thanks Brandon for that one.

Sys and the lollipop guild can’t even come to Brandon’s aid and demonstrate how he has exceeded expectations. They can only continue to blame trump and maga rubes. Says all you need to know.

Sys and the lollipop guild can’t even come to Brandon’s aid and demonstrate how he has exceeded expectations. They can only continue to blame trump and maga rubes. Says all you need to know.

I guess you don’t remember Humpty Trumpty losing his sh!t on McConnell because they passed an infrastructure bill.

Wasn’t that another big fat campaign promise from Trump?

This is too easy lol

I guess you don’t remember Humpty Trumpty losing his sh!t on McConnell because they passed an infrastructure bill.

This is too easy lol
Its ironic, but this says more about the Dems than the Republicans. The Dems were hell-bent on not compromising and giving Trump any legislation, even for bills that were good for the American People, whereas Republicans clearly showed they are capable of compromise (as seen by the infrastructure bill).

This is too easy lol
Well played you just sounded like the MAGE chimps. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. Keep yelling it into the air maybe @soonerinlOUisiana will get better material and become funny for the first time ever.

Well played you just sounded like the MAGE chimps. TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. Keep yelling it into the air maybe @soonerinlOUisiana will get better material and become funny for the first time ever.

You think, I guess, you can actually elevate a fascist, serial liar, crook, narcissist, that is the most incompetent potus in history and we'll just..... what, fuhgetaboudit?

Oh no, my friend, if you shit in the punchbowl, we'll still be talking about it after the next course. Look in the mirror if you don't like being reminded of the duncetastic candidacy of the cukt leader.

Oh... he's still running. Sorry, but he is!
!

You think, I guess, you can actually elevate a fascist, serial liar, crook, narcissist, that is the most incompetent potus in history and we'll just..... what, fuhgetaboudit?

Oh no, my friend, if you shit in the punchbowl, we'll still be talking about it after the next course. Look in the mirror if you don't like being reminded of the duncetastic candidacy of the cukt leader.

Oh... he's still running. Sorry, but he is!
!
Weird those MAGA Chimps say the same thing only replace the Trump stuff with Obama. You are no different than them only play for the other side. Carry On though you might one day let go of the rage and be able to move forward thus making America great again.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Just going to leave these here:

I think, like with Trump, things are being overblown, but those two articles are certainly not in support of Biden's comment.

This is too easy lol
Oh you mean the bill Democrats passed that is helping drive inflation. Yea I thought it was a bad bill to. Full of leftist BS and not enough real infrastructure.

So the pandemic created the recession or Trump?
Trump’s incessant b!tching and moaning about interest rates certainly didn’t help.

But I would definitely put a pandemic that yo-yoed the stock market and prices and included historic stimulus packages and government loans (which Republicans thought needed no oversight in distribution - fvcking brilliance) contributed chiefly to the situation we’re in with a bursting consumer price index.

my buddy traded his 2018 tundra for 36K, paid off his 16K left on that loan, and got a 2018 Malibu with 45K miles AND a few thousand left over in cash back. That truck gained thousands in value in just a few months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT