ADVERTISEMENT

Asking A Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Of the Trump faithful. Some of you are super fanatical in your devotion to the man, let’s face it you act like members of a cult. You defend his words and actions without fail, in your eyes he has never made a mistake or lied. I have a question for you, please let me set it up.

Trump swept into office following his pledge that he would end what he called “our stupid wars,” and it would be, in his words, “easy to do.” Yet after four years we were still involved in all the same wars as the day he entered office. Let’s agree he didn’t lie about ending the wars, he just found it harder to do than he thought it would be. And you, as Trump loyalists, forgave him his transgression and signed on to his defense that at least he didn’t start any new wars.

Fast forward to 2023. Joe Biden has got us involved in a horrific proxy war in Ukraine. Most of you have been ruthless in your condemnation of Biden’s weakness. Biden is so weak Putin was not afraid to invade Ukraine. You buy into Trump’s assertion that Putin would never have invaded if *he* were president. And you cling to his pledge that when he becomes president again he will immediately stop that war in its tracks. From his lips to God’s ears that he’s right!

But let’s suppose he’s not right, that he gets elected and the war carries on unencumbered, that once again he doesn’t end a war he promised he would. Would that be enough for you to condemn him for the first time? Would that change your opinion of him? Or would you accept his excuse, whatever it might be, without question?

Of the Trump faithful. Some of you are super fanatical in your devotion to the man, let’s face it you act like members of a cult. You defend his words and actions without fail, in your eyes he has never made a mistake or lied. I have a question for you, please let me set it up.

Trump swept into office following his pledge that he would end what he called “our stupid wars,” and it would be, in his words, “easy to do.” Yet after four years we were still involved in all the same wars as the day he entered office. Let’s agree he didn’t lie about ending the wars, he just found it harder to do than he thought it would be. And you, as Trump loyalists, forgave him his transgression and signed on to his defense that at least he didn’t start any new wars.

Fast forward to 2023. Joe Biden has got us involved in a horrific proxy war in Ukraine. Most of you have been ruthless in your condemnation of Biden’s weakness. Biden is so weak Putin was not afraid to invade Ukraine. You buy into Trump’s assertion that Putin would never have invaded if *he* were president. And you cling to his pledge that when he becomes president again he will immediately stop that war in its tracks. From his lips to God’s ears that he’s right!

But let’s suppose he’s not right, that he gets elected and the war carries on unencumbered, that once again he doesn’t end a war he promised he would. Would that be enough for you to condemn him for the first time? Would that change your opinion of him? Or would you accept his excuse, whatever it might be, without question?
95bba59a46295128.jpeg

dan started fishing early this morning

what dan really saying

1. i’m gonna insult you by calling you a cult

2. i’m gonna ignore America First foreign policy

3. i’m gonna do the ole Cankles campaign fear mongering

but it’s just a question lolz

what dan really saying

I am calling some of you a cult.

How does America First end the proxy war? What will be your reaction if it doesn't?

There is no one on this board, including you, that despises Hillary as much as I do.

Why don't you answer the question? Cat got your tongue?

• Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12

what dan really saying

4. But it’ll be a cold day in hell before I actually get up off my big ass and go VOTE!!!

I wonder how long ago the people around Dan tuned out the droning?

They probably have the thousand yard stare of vets when he starts the same conversation every day.
It would seem you haven't tuned me out. What is your answer to the question? Trump didn't follow through on ending any wars the first time he had a chance. What makes you sure he will this time? And if he follows form and does't end the proxy war will you be okay with that? Will you continue to defend him on that issue?

It would seem you haven't tuned me out. What is your answer to the question? Trump didn't follow through on ending any wars the first time he had a chance. What makes you sure he will this time? And if he follows form and does't end the proxy war will you be okay with that? Will you continue to defend him on that issue?

Huh?

You wondered how many people have "tuned me out." I suggested you haven't tuned me out because you replied (it had nothing to do with the thread, but you replied in your typical fashion). I asked you whether you would support Trump if he doesn't end the proxy war quickly like he has boasted he would, even though he didn't follow through on his boasts that he would end "our stupid wars and it will be easy" when he had the chance. It's a question that could be answered "yes" or "no," but I was thinking you would add context to your answer. Alas, you didn't answer at all.

You wondered how many people have "tuned me out." I suggested you haven't tuned me out because you replied (it had nothing to do with the thread, but you replied in your typical fashion). I asked you whether you would support Trump if he doesn't end the proxy war quickly like he has boasted he would, even though he didn't follow through on his boasts that he would end "our stupid wars and it will be easy" when he had the chance. It's a question that could be answered "yes" or "no," but I was thinking you would add context to your answer. Alas, you didn't answer at all.

Excuse me, I have a call I really need to make.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT