ADVERTISEMENT

An Interesting Thought

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
In 2015 the Democrats and their allies in the MSM were certain Hillary would win the election. They did everything in their power to to “trick” Republican primary voters into giving Donald Trump the nomination because they were convinced that would seal Hillary’s win. He is a buffoon, a clown they thought. This will be a cakewalk. We saw how things turned out.

Now 8 years later here we are with a similar scenario. A deeply disliked Democrat is primed to be handed the nomination, and the Democrats and MSM once again are doing what they can to drive Trump into the arms of Republican primary voters. They are convinced Trump is the only Republican they can beat. Are they fooling themselves a second time?

I confess I have been of the same opinion, that there is no way Trump can win. But it struck me this afternoon that political lightning could strike twice. Maybe the voters will surprise us all and pick the right guy between the two horrible choices being offered. Wouldn’t that be a hoot! Can you imagine the reaction by the Dems and MSM if it were to happen? Some of them would need to be put on suicide watch, and others might stage an authentic insurrection.

I’ve made no secret of my disdain for Donald Trump. But he’s the obvious choice if his opponent is Sleepy Joe. I’d rather neither of them be their party’s pick. But if they are and if most Americans are like me and cannot stomach another minute of the Biden administration, and Trump wins, it will be joyous for no other reason than to watch the Democrats and MSM go from smug arrogance to despair in the blink of an eye.

In 2015 the Democrats and their allies in the MSM were certain Hillary would win the election. They did everything in their power to to “trick” Republican primary voters into giving Donald Trump the nomination because they were convinced that would seal Hillary’s win. He is a buffoon, a clown they thought. This will be a cakewalk. We saw how things turned out.

Now 8 years later here we are with a similar scenario. A deeply disliked Democrat is primed to be handed the nomination, and the Democrats and MSM once again are doing what they can to drive Trump into the arms of Republican primary voters. They are convinced Trump is the only Republican they can beat. Are they fooling themselves a second time?

I confess I have been of the same opinion, that there is no way Trump can win. But it struck me this afternoon that political lightning could strike twice. Maybe the voters will surprise us all and pick the right guy between the two horrible choices being offered. Wouldn’t that be a hoot! Can you imagine the reaction by the Dems and MSM if it were to happen? Some of them would need to be put on suicide watch, and others might stage an authentic insurrection.

I’ve made no secret of my disdain for Donald Trump. But he’s the obvious choice if his opponent is Sleepy Joe. I’d rather neither of them be their party’s pick. But if they are and if most Americans are like me and cannot stomach another minute of the Biden administration, and Trump wins, it will be joyous for no other reason than to watch the Democrats and MSM go from smug arrogance to despair in the blink of an eye.
I'd love to see you and don go at it. You up for the challenge? 🤣

It depends on whether the independents are going to nut up and vote for the pro-American, or will they puss out because of “reeeeee!!!!! Mean tweets!!!!!!!”
I think the disgust with Donald Trump has moved beyond mean tweets. As disgusting as Trump is - and he’s really disgusting - he’s still better than the brain dead sock puppet currently in power. It’s horrifying to think we are expected to vote for who we think is the lesser of two evils. As if that should be considered the perfectly natural way for things to be.

I think the disgust with Donald Trump has moved beyond mean tweets. As disgusting as Trump is - and he’s really disgusting - he’s still better than the brain dead sock puppet currently in power. It’s horrifying to think we are expected to vote for who we think is the lesser of two evils. As if that should be considered the perfectly natural way for things to be.
Where have you been? The last President I voted FOR was Ronald Reagan.

I don’t see anything evil about Trump at all. I do see him as irreverent, which is highly admirable when the swamp, deep state, and sanctimonious pearl-clutchers are the targets of the irreverence.

I don’t see anything evil about Trump at all. I do see him as irreverent, which is highly admirable when the swamp, deep state, and sanctimonious pearl-clutchers are the targets of the irreverence.
Where's nanshee these days? Crusty bitch was good for laughs. Shits also but blinking ain't far behind. 😂

Last edited:
If the Democrats truly want to run against Trump, why are they trying so hard to put him in jail?

If the Democrats truly want to run against Trump, why are they trying so hard to put him in jail?
Nobody believes he’ll go to jail. Everybody believes the persecution he faces will create enough sympathy for him the Republican primary voters will vote for him out of spite for those who persecuted him.

Nobody believes he’ll go to jail. Everybody believes the persecution he faces will create enough sympathy for him the Republican primary voters will vote for him out of spite for those who persecuted him.
Yer partially right Dan. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT