ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Perfectly Depicts The Democrat Mentality

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I believe that had already been in the works. Not trying to shrug off $1.2 billion. But that is a minuscule number compared to the overall student debt load of $1.78 trillion. He did just enough to give the sheep hope they will get forgiveness as well. Gotta work for them votes.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I believe that had already been in the works. Not trying to shrug off $1.2 billion. But that is a minuscule number compared to the overall student debt load of $1.78 trillion. He did just enough to give the sheep hope they will get forgiveness as well. Gotta work for them votes.
Of course it's an attempt to by votes with the future tax payer dollars of our children and their future generations. The problem is Biden and the Democrats (the self appointed protectors of Democracy) are ignoring the will of the people and the SCOTUS.

Of course it's an attempt to by votes with the future tax payer dollars of our children and their future generations. The problem is Biden and the Democrats (the self appointed protectors of Democracy) are ignoring the will of the people and the SCOTUS.
Not the first time a President has done that or even bragged about it. Just put this in your hip pocket for when Trump does it. As has been pointed out the number is not even a drop in the hat. People are starting to see through the BS.

This is what the voters want. I've become resigned to trying to fight against it, but rather focused on being prepared for the inevitable that is to come.

8c5183c4bd244f8f.jpg

I would say a bad one at that as well. This will have to be addressed, but is the college debt issue a hill to fight on right now? Keep an eye on the ball, and don't be distracted.
There are so many better ways to address student loan debt problem that would help people and not have future generations paying for it. All Biden and the Democrats are doing is attempting to buy votes and redistribute wealth.

The Messiah didn't do so much for us did he? It was the "racist" Trump when minorities saw all time record low unemployment numbers. Trump was in the Oval Office when record funding was steered to historically black colleges. We enjoyed relative peace in the Middle East. Grandma could buy eggs and gasoline. Today we live under the Messiah's illegitimate stooge. Even the Messiah had better control of our borders than the stooge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT