ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats Give The Constitution & The SCOTUS The Middle Finger

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Democrats like to talk like they are all about law and order until they don't agree with the law. Then they say fvck that we aren't following the laws of the land, we will make our own laws. I've always said the greatest threat this country faces is the Democrat Party and they prove it almost daily.

If they were for law and order they'd fight to shut the border insread of aiding and abetting an astronomical number of border crossing crimes each year.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
If they were for law and order they'd fight to shut the border insread of aiding and abetting an astronomical number of border crossing crimes each year.
They have 2000 miles of ocean serving as a wall for them, why the **** do you think they care about illegal migrants? That said, I'd laugh if Abbott and Desantis paid for a few flights worth of immigrants to experience Hawaii.

Democrats like to talk like they are all about law and order until they don't agree with the law. Then they say fvck that we aren't following the laws of the land, we will make our own laws. I've always said the greatest threat this country faces is the Democrat Party and they prove it almost daily.
Sounds like a government organized & sanctioned insurrection? Send the feds & arrest every one of those bastards.

Sounds like a government organized & sanctioned insurrection? Send the feds & arrest every one of those bastards.

Sentence #1. Exactly.

Sentence #2. They are more likely to arrest you for being "a threat to democracy" by posting this.

lol states rights until you don’t like it.

Were you not rooting on Texas when they kept installing razor wire?
The SCOTUS said for Texas to allow Border Patrol to cut the wire, not take it down. Texas is following that order. Hawaii is saying the Constitution of the US does not override the Constitution of Hawaii. I think what Hawaii is trying to say, is that in Hawaii the State Constitution takes precedence, but when it reaches the SCOTUS then the US Constitution takes over. I would disagree with this argument, but it's not as bad as "we do not follow the Constitution." Texas is pushing the boundaries as well, but as a constitutional question, the Hawaii case is much more a serious attack on the Constitutional system we currently have.

lol states rights until you don’t like it.

Were you not rooting on Texas when they kept installing razor wire?
Absolutely but were has the SCOTUS ruled Texas can not install razor wire along it's border? The way I read it, SCOTUS ruled the Feds can cut or remove razor wire Texas has installed. There is nothing that says Texas can not install it.

I would also point out the Bill of Rights guarantees civil rights and liberties to the individual—like freedom of speech, press, religion and the right to bear arms. I guess you think it's a states right to outlaw certain religions, censor speech, outlaw the freedom to assemble, etc etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT