ADVERTISEMENT

"2000 mules"

Re enforces the fact mail in ballot are completely insecure doesn't it.
It's a fair point. However, mail in voting has been around for many decades, and is absolutely necessary in certain situations. It's easy to say it should definitely be an option. It is also easy to say that it should not exist at all. It is not as easy to draw the line determines when it is OK and when it is not OK.

It's a fair point. However, mail in voting has been around for many decades, and is absolutely necessary in certain situations. It's easy to say it should definitely be an option. It is also easy to say that it should not exist at all. It is not as easy to draw the line determines when it is OK and when it is not OK.
The line IMO is how it is handled. Should be notarized and envelope should be saved with ballot. This isn’t hard and weird the government isn’t looking to regulate something.

The line IMO is how it is handled. Should be notarized and envelope should be saved with ballot. This isn’t hard and weird the government isn’t looking to regulate something.
So, you want the feds to implement voting rules universally across the country? I'm sure you agree that every state is different and that there are reasons that different states have different voting laws.

Reactions: davidallen

Sure it is. If you want to vote my mail you must request a mail in ballot just like it's always been and at the same time increase the penalty for vote harvesting to a mandatory minimum sentence of ten to twenty years in state prison without an option for parole along with a huge fine and people will not take the risk. Now it's on the wrist with a wink wink to not do it again.

Sure it is. If you want to vote my mail you must request a mail in ballot just like it's always been and at the same time increase the penalty for vote harvesting to a mandatory minimum sentence of ten to twenty years in state prison without an option for parole along with a huge fine and people will not take the risk. Now it's on the wrist with a wink wink to not do it again.

yes that’s it lol…..because the possibility of receiving the death penalty has been monumental in stopping the homicide rate in this country.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: SquatchinPoke
So, you want the feds to implement voting rules universally across the country? I'm sure you agree that every state is different and that there are reasons that different states have different voting laws.
No state enforced but you don't just get a ballot mailed to you and you just mail it back it. If you do mail in ballots, then there needs to be some sort of trail to verify the voter and when the vote was received. That seems pretty basic. States enforce voting rules but it can't be like the NIL deal and its just a wild wild west type deal. IMO that was the last election. My gripe is how mail in ballots were handled. I think it is correctable if they aren't using it to cheat. The integrity of the vote means a lot to me. 18 year old's can get off their ass and go down to the poll and vote unless they have disabilities or health concerns. Those that do get a mail vote then should be verifiable and the mail stamp of when it was received and processed should be saved as well.

On insight I had into the election for the democrat party was how they basically tele marketed everyone in the battle ground states. If you said you were a republican they hung up. If you said democrat they helped you order a mail in ballot and had it sent to your house. Thus a bunch of people who are lazy and won't go down to polls then got mailed ballots. They didn't even have to notarize the ballot. I am not cool with that. This isn't like Oklahoma and absentee ballots. I think what Oklahoma does with absentee ballots is fine.

With most of us, we'll question a few thousand ballots with ballots marked with addresses from PARKING LOTS. We'll question thousands of ballots with a single check mark by one candidate's name.

I recommend Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Several states changed election laws for COVID. Seven states changed election laws by other than state legislatures which is unconstitutional. Seven states sent alternate voters to the Electoral College.

if i was backing this dumpster fire of a presidential/legislative administration

i’d be talking election integrity as well

carry on

remember when it was orange man bad and “waycism”?

how scawy it was?

brrrrrrrr

now it’s peppermint patty and go find formula from your doctor

This is a fair point, but contemplate this. Would this be going on without the actions of the last election? I said then as I say now, the Democrats in their zeal to stop Trump, did this, and now you want to gripe when you find the Republicans evening the field. I do not condone any of it, but if you want to bring up Republicans doing it, then you better be willing to admit that Democrats did this in 2020. Point your finger, but point at everyone that deserves it.

Mail in should be absentee only, and you should have a valid excuse. The last election bypassed the absentee voting method and went to a new rule for mail in balloting that created this mess. The solution is simple, just use the states absentee voting system.
Most conservative would agree that each state should set up their voting rules. The problem we run into is the left wanting everything to be done at the Federal level. They will complain about and try to change voting rights in Georgia while living in California. The conservative is left at a disadvantage as they will not get involved in California's voting rights. If we all agree its a state's issue then we need to leave it to the states. Instead take a look at rules for out of state money gonging into states elections.

And nice to see ya Been.

This is a fair point, but contemplate this. Would this be going on without the actions of the last election? I said then as I say now, the Democrats in their zeal to stop Trump, did this, and now you want to gripe when you find the Republicans evening the field. I do not condone any of it, but if you want to bring up Republicans doing it, then you better be willing to admit that Democrats did this in 2020. Point your finger, but point at everyone that deserves it.
Since all we have is accusations that the Dems did it in 2020, and we have actual evidence of a crime in this case, we are left with two possibilities.

1). GOP cheats significantly more than Dems, and they are not getting away with it in this case.
2). Dems are significantly smarter than GOP. Smart enough to cheat enough to get Biden into the POTUS position. Smart enough to prevent the GOP from figuring out how they did it, even after 1.5 years.

If you believe number 1, why would you want to continue to support the GOP? Why align yourself with a group of cheaters that don't support democracy and don't act within the rules set forth by the Constitution?

If you believe number 2, why would you align yourself with a party whose leaders are clearly intellectually inferior? Don't you want smart leadership for our country?

Mail in should be absentee only, and you should have a valid excuse. The last election bypassed the absentee voting method and went to a new rule for mail in balloting that created this mess. The solution is simple, just use the states absentee voting system.
That sounds logical on its face. But, unless I am mistaken, there is at least one state in which almost everyone votes by mail, and there seems to be no issues with the voting system there. There are ways to make it realistic for large numbers of citizens to vote by mail while also preventing voter fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
That sounds logical on its face. But, unless I am mistaken, there is at least one state in which almost everyone votes by mail, and there seems to be no issues with the voting system there. There are ways to make it realistic for large numbers of citizens to vote by mail while also preventing voter fraud.
You would think that would be Alaska, but I think it was Utah. Again it is for those who live in the state to decide, but as someone who likes to look at how elections are run, the problem is wider than just mail in ballots. Same day registration to vote, drive through mail in ballots, early voting, lack of controls on software for voting machines, poor election audit rules to look for fraud. I could go on, but in short our election integrity is that of a third world country or worse. I do see an in for the Federal government to revamp their overall rules, that are broad and allow states to find different ways to implement and meet the standards. Would like to see audits done in a way that brings back confidence in elections, which is at this moment in the dirt.

You would think that would be Alaska, but I think it was Utah. Again it is for those who live in the state to decide, but as someone who likes to look at how elections are run, the problem is wider than just mail in ballots. Same day registration to vote, drive through mail in ballots, early voting, lack of controls on software for voting machines, poor election audit rules to look for fraud. I could go on, but in short our election integrity is that of a third world country or worse. I do see an in for the Federal government to revamp their overall rules, that are broad and allow states to find different ways to implement and meet the standards. Would like to see audits done in a way that brings back confidence in elections, which is at this moment in the dirt.

Audits were done lol

Carry on

• Haha
Reactions: AC2020
Since all we have is accusations that the Dems did it in 2020, and we have actual evidence of a crime in this case, we are left with two possibilities.

1). GOP cheats significantly more than Dems, and they are not getting away with it in this case.
2). Dems are significantly smarter than GOP. Smart enough to cheat enough to get Biden into the POTUS position. Smart enough to prevent the GOP from figuring out how they did it, even after 1.5 years.

If you believe number 1, why would you want to continue to support the GOP? Why align yourself with a group of cheaters that don't support democracy and don't act within the rules set forth by the Constitution?

If you believe number 2, why would you align yourself with a party whose leaders are clearly intellectually inferior? Don't you want smart leadership for our country?
Let me throw some other conclusions at you.

1) The GOP is just bad a cheating
2) Because of the new awareness cheating is being picked up on
3) The Democrats know what to look for because they did it themselves

You left out that Democrats where convicted of voter crimes and have been in the past.

If your questions are directed to me, then I would say I am not aligned to either party, but I lean conservative with my ideology. I would love to see accountability on both sides of the isle, and not just one. As far as smart leadership is concerned, I'm more concerned about getting wise, and honest leadership. Intelligence is a perception that everyone thinks they have, and everyone else doesn't.

I would pose the question back at you as why align with either party, when both obviously do the same things, and both are obviously intellectually inferior?

I live in the hope that one day we will ban party politics.

I would pose the question back at you as why align with either party, when both obviously do the same things, and both are obviously intellectually inferior?

Easy answers.

One side shows empathy to those less fortunate, and is willing to help them. The other side says, "**** em... they need to figure things out for themselves and find a way to climb out of the hole they are in".

One side is critical of discrimination against minority groups. The other side attracts white supremacists and others who want to oppress those groups (while claiming that they are also critical against said discrimination).

One side wants a government that treats all citizens fairly, regardless of religious beliefs. The other side wants government built around Christian values and to limit/eliminate separation of church and state.

One side wants a government that accepts that things have changed since 1776, and adapts accordingly. The other side feels like the government has progressed too far already and wants to return to the "good old days".

Easy answers.

One side shows empathy to those less fortunate, and is willing to help them. The other side says, "**** em... they need to figure things out for themselves and find a way to climb out of the hole they are in".

One side is critical of discrimination against minority groups. The other side attracts white supremacists and others who want to oppress those groups (while claiming that they are also critical against said discrimination).

One side wants a government that treats all citizens fairly, regardless of religious beliefs. The other side wants government built around Christian values and to limit/eliminate separation of church and state.

One side wants a government that accepts that things have changed since 1776, and adapts accordingly. The other side feels like the government has progressed too far already and wants to return to the "good old days".

If I were trying to make you look simple, I couldn’t’ve done a better job.

Easy answers.

Are kids still being held in cages at the border? (Guaranteed we won't hear about this again until a Republican is elected.)

Are the poorest in America suffering more than at any time in the last 50 years because of disastrous Biden policies?

Are families buckling under the heavy burden of higher taxes while Dems (and many Pubs) glibly send $40 billion to Ukraine?

What about the empty grocery shelves? The shortage of baby formula? Did I just hear Psaki make a catty comment yesterday to moms and babies facing the shortage?

You want to talk about a lack of empathy? Look in the mirror.

Easy answers.

One of your dumbest posts on this site. Great start for your Friday!!!

Doesn’t top your comment about Christians hating/treating Jews worse than Muslims do. You are pathetic

Easy answers.

Or this could be be termed as one side likes to teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time, the other side's idea is to give a man a fish and he is dependent on you for a lifetime.

One side freed the slaves and said you are free go forth and prosper. The other side wrote Jim Crow laws, and supported the KKK making it one of the largest organizations in the US from 1900 to 1970.

One side treats everyone fairly by getting out of all of their ways, the other picks and chooses who gets to win or lose. One side wants to have Christian values that lead to personal freedoms, the other wants to make sure personal freedoms are limited to what they want.

One side completely changed the way the Constitution looked at African Americans and set them free. The other side looks at the constitution as toilet paper and wants it to mean what they want it to mean.

I would agree easy answers, and easily turned on themselves. I would suggest making them more complex.

Easy answers.

this is so ridiculously stupid. You are the perfect liberal.

my votes protection is just as important as yours

you do understand why there were zero issues with florida election when results by party were published in real time

it’s not hard to conduct an election when the goal is accurate results

yet who opposes?

Easy answers.

that some 1970 dont cry for me argentina bullshit right there

ranks with ccp/dnc dave champion of the
“living wage”

Or this could be be termed as one side likes to teach a man to fish and you feed him for a life time, the other side's idea is to give a man a fish and he is dependent on you for a lifetime.

One side freed the slaves and said you are free go forth and prosper. The other side wrote Jim Crow laws, and supported the KKK making it one of the largest organizations in the US from 1900 to 1970.

One side treats everyone fairly by getting out of all of their ways, the other picks and chooses who gets to win or lose. One side wants to have Christian values that lead to personal freedoms, the other wants to make sure personal freedoms are limited to what they want.

One side completely changed the way the Constitution looked at African Americans and set them free. The other side looks at the constitution as toilet paper and wants it to mean what they want it to mean.

I would agree easy answers, and easily turned on themselves. I would suggest making them more complex.
It was long ago when the Democrats threw the Hispanic mayor of Northcrest and me out. Their message to us was pretty much, "remain silent and send checks." The Republicans welcomed us. They listened.

No notary here. Why would I need a notary? Are they going to watch me vote? That doesn’t sound right….
They are going to make sure just like when I vote in person that the name on ballot has a valid id and the names match. Why would you not want this for maybe one of the most important rights in this nation?

Sooooo if DJT DIDNT concede....there was a coup against him by bad actors....the two corrupt as hell Entities are the ones recognizing Pedo Puppet as our president (dc and the media). Is it possible that DJT is STILL President? He still meets with foreign countries, many say he is still the Prez.

Don't get me wrong I have plenty of irkes with the dude- his poison shot love and the people he kept in, oh and the spending were all bad bad- but seems to me the media are covering for the dems who stole it and the Rs that enabled it....DJT is officially still the dude.

It's all perception

Reactions: OUSOONER67
They are going to make sure just like when I vote in person that the name on ballot has a valid id and the names match. Why would you not want this for maybe one of the most important rights in this nation?
Because in Orygon we have a system that doesn’t require shite like that. How about this - let’s apply the same rigor to your right to purchase ammo as we apply to my right to vote. You good with that?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Because in Orygon we have a system that doesn’t require shite like that. How about this - let’s apply the same rigor to your right to purchase ammo as we apply to my right to vote. You good with that?

this is where being book smart gives a false bravado and allows shit like this to actually make it from the brain to the mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT