ADVERTISEMENT

"2000 mules"

this is where being book smart gives a false bravado and allows shit like this to actually make it from the brain to the mouth.
Sorry but where are you seeing book smart in any of his posts? 🤣
whistl-in-diesel-truck.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
General Michael Flynn:

"Donald Trump is still the President of
The USA"

Many believe as I - just waiting for most of America to demand he gets reseated..if most the Normies still walk around saying "I know they cheated but we shouldn't do anything about it" Then The pedo puppet shadow America hating Govt will
Continue their assault on the country - and the world. It's not just the USA that suffering horribly - and horribly is an understatement of huge proportions

I recommend Chapter 4, Summer of Violence in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.

Many judges aren't much interested in the mountains of evidence of a stolen election. Want your address published to BLM and Antifa? Take a hard look at the mountains of evidence of a stolen election.

There are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for the misery in which we find ourselves. The board's majority gets it. This is not classical mechanics.

Wrong person is in the WH leading the world

Reactions: K2C Sooner
I've read every word of the "garbage." I've read every word of Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Trump won GA just as he did WI. Four members of the Wisconsin Supreme Court are not members of the board's slow 10.

I'll bet windriverrange has read it, too. Even if he has not, I know he gets it. There is nothing hard here. We're dealing with a failure who never drew 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru. And the slow tells us 81 million of us were stupid enough to vote for this disaster.

I've read every word of the "garbage." I've read every word of Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway.
Of course, you have. You and maybe 30k other Americans. That is a staggeringly small number, isn't it? She maybe pulled a quarter million for that effort. Seems puny to me.

Do you just hand the keyboard to your 8-year-old grandson?
Shouldn't you be greasin up right about now twink? Ain't nothin you can contribute to politics that makes any kind of sense. I'd be willin to bet yer one of them twinks that don't wear pants under yer chaps. Fruitcake.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you be greasin up right about now twink? Ain't nothin you can contribute to politics that makes any kind of sense. I'd be willin to bet yer one of them twinks that don't wear pants under yer chaps. Fruitcake.
There's our lil homophobe. Knew you'd get back to that soon enough.

Wasn't just prez and wasn't just 2020- been going on for years at most levels-
We have to take it back peeps sorry can't sit this one out

Hollywood couldn't write Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Stunning was all the ballot addresses from parking lots.

Hollywood couldn't write Chapter 10, The Trouble with Fulton County in Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Stunning was all the ballot addresses from parking lots.
So amazing and such a travesty this is what we've become. GOP aides and abetted - WTP only ones can save it but is
The DS too powerful?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT