ADVERTISEMENT

"2000 mules"

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Movie from Dinesh D'Sousa coming in the spring. I just watched the 1 minute 34 trailer showing "mules" packing drop boxes with Biden votes in key states after Election Day that Trump won. Help for the movie came from investigator Catherine Englebrect. Movie claims to show Americans in detail how the Democrats rigged and stole the presidential election. Looks like must see for me. Trailer is available on line. The slow naturally won't get it.

Last edited:
Movie from Dinesh D'Sousa coming in the spring. I just watched the 1 minute 34 trailer showing "mules" packing drop boxes with Biden votes in key states after Election Day that Trump won. Help for the movie came from investigator Catherine Englebrect. Movie claims to show Americans in detail how the Democrats rigged and stole the presidential election. Looks like must see for me. Trailer is available on line. The slow naturally won't get it.
They have this all on camera, phone conversations, emails etc- amazes me why nothing has been done. They say decertification is close to happening in most
Of The Swing States- will believe when I see

so does the manchurian joe throw him in jail
like the commie tard did?

It’s not that they don’t get it, it’s that they do not want to get it. Leftist never take responsibility for their actions, will never admit they were wrong and damn sure won’t admit they were manipulated.

When the states decertify lotsa People Gonna owe Corn another - "we should
Have listened to you"

Been right about masks,
Lockdowns, zelensky and the Ukraine CCP Azov Nazis, gene therapy deaths,
Remdesivir, intubation, all that is Coof and Im 1000 percent right about Decertifying- mainly they are waiting on enough to start calling for it IMO- WTP have enormous power but we've been duped into thinking political establishment and the POS media (I'm
Including Fox Also Normies JS) have the power- those thoughts are so very wrong.

Think about how great it'll be to get the deep
State out of Leading the country into the abyss, keeping ALL OF YOUR MONEY you make and we rid ourselves from the pedophiles, thieves and other POS the left motivated to do their dirty work.

Aim High..."Perfection is unattainable but if you shoot for the stars you can achieve greatness!"
~some Smart person

Stop accepting below mediocrity

And that's all I have to say about that

It’s not that they don’t get it, it’s that they do not want to get it. Leftist never take responsibility for their actions, will never admit they were wrong and damn sure won’t admit they were manipulated.
The board's majority knew within 72 hours from Election Day the election was stolen. Most of the slow still haven't caught on with evidence everywhere. I adapted a classical mechanics formula to measure humans a smart second grader could understand. I took liberties of course as I was not measuring planets or machinery. I had to introduce a massive down ticket blue wave to my formula to give Biden any hope of a win.

D'Sousa tells me his intent is not to convince people of a stolen election. He doesn't know who the mule's votes name. His aim is to convince people those loud mouths such as Schumer and Biden who declared the election secure are full of it.

It's D'Sousa helpers who are absolutely convinced of a stolen elections as are the majority of smart people, including D'Sousa.

2000 Mules premiers May 2 and 4 in select theaters.

Some heavyweights who hadn't seen enough evidence for a stolen election, after seeing the movie, has seen enough now. The movie documents 1100 "mules" stuffing boxes in Philly alone. Boxes being stuffed at 1 AM. 4 million minutes of video of ballot boxes. The video naturally shows us what goes on around the ballot boxes. Anyone here believe all these mule delivered ballots were named Trump?

Trump comfortably won on Election Day. I'm told Trump won PA by 600,000 on Election Day. PA must have needed a bunch of mules. The extended trailer is available on line. Scary!!!

D'Sousa tells me his intent is not to convince people of a stolen election. He doesn't know who the mule's votes name. His aim is to convince people those loud mouths such as Schumer and Biden who declared the election secure are full of it.

It's D'Sousa helpers who are absolutely convinced of a stolen elections as are the majority of smart people, including D'Sousa.

The same Dinesh D’Souza busted for campaign finance violations and lying to the FEC??? Who spent 8 months in a halfway house?

That’s the same guy, yes???

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
1100 mules in Philly alone- amazing. Atlanta hundreds that visited an avg of 24 drop boxes Each- the left plays the win the R's are controlled opposition ...

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
The board's majority knew within 72 hours from Election Day the election was stolen. Most of the slow still haven't caught on with evidence everywhere. I adapted a classical mechanics formula to measure humans a smart second grader could understand. I took liberties of course as I was not measuring planets or machinery. I had to introduce a massive down ticket blue wave to my formula to give Biden any hope of a win.
An example of mechanics is time it takes a car to stop traveling at 100 km/h. An example of mechanics is the detailed process of getting a person elected.

The board's slow 8 still doesn't seem to be catching on. CoastGuardCowboy and 22LR had the 2020 election figured out on November 4.

An example of mechanics is time it takes a car to stop traveling at 100 km/h. An example of mechanics is the detailed process of getting a person elected.

The board's slow 8 still doesn't seem to be catching on. CoastGuardCowboy and 22LR had the 2020 election figured out on November 4.

So fvcking stupid the lot of you lol

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You know I’m right lol

Vote harvesting is illegal in those states. I know you leftist think you can ignore law you don't like but if this movie shows hundreds or thousands of vote harvesters stuffing ballot drop boxes, Democrats are going to have a huge problem with the part of the population that is still fair minded. We know you leftist are corrupt, will do anything to defeat your opposition and have managed to get away with you deceit for years but those times are coming to an end.
You aren't smart enough to see the fair minded American people are starting to see Democrats and the MSM lied to them for the entire four years of the Trump Administration. Add the way Democrats and the MSM have reacted to be questioned about the election only to find out those were lies to? I don't know what the back lash will be but eventually people get tired of being lied to and take steps to avoid being lied to.
The only thing Democrats fear is the truth.

Vote harvesting is illegal in those states. I know you leftist think you can ignore law you don't like but if this movie shows hundreds or thousands of vote harvesters stuffing ballot drop boxes, Democrats are going to have a huge problem with the part of the population that is still fair minded. We know you leftist are corrupt, will do anything to defeat your opposition and have managed to get away with you deceit for years but those times are coming to an end.
You aren't smart enough to see the fair minded American people are starting to see Democrats and the MSM lied to them for the entire four years of the Trump Administration. Add the way Democrats and the MSM have reacted to be questioned about the election only to find out those were lies to? I don't know what the back lash will be but eventually people get tired of being lied to and take steps to avoid being lied to.
The only thing Democrats fear is the truth.

These manufactured crises in your head…when does everything come crashing down for America?? Lol

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
If it doesn't piss you off to no end yet- understand that with all this they do- none of our votes count till it's fixed. How does that grab everyone?

The ones doing this are a global cabal of rich elites (in their mind) that pay these derelicts good money to cheat, riot etc for them-for their cause.

Y'all need to understand they have hundreds of billions or even trillions of dollars and they're not going to stop till they have total control.
Trump wasn't with them- they had to take him out. Most all of the money they call taxes, bills and AID goes into their piggy banks to work against us

And this wasn't the first Cheat at all- it's habitual.

When everyone understands we are at war with the this global deep state evil entity that is gobbling up power and our money- we may can unite and do something.

It's just so hard to believe there's no one fighting for the people inside the
Swamps of DC, Austin - we know the WHO and UN are fighting to rule over with a one world govt- can't believe even lefties wouldn't oppose this- it's real people

If it doesn't piss you off to no end yet- understand that with all this they do- none of our votes count till it's fixed. How does that grab everyone?

The ones doing this are a global cabal of rich elites (in their mind) that pay these derelicts good money to cheat, riot etc for them-for their cause.

Y'all need to understand they have hundreds of billions or even trillions of dollars and they're not going to stop till they have total control.
Trump wasn't with them- they had to take him out. Most all of the money they call taxes, bills and AID goes into their piggy banks to work against us

And this wasn't the first Cheat at all- it's habitual.

When everyone understands we are at war with the this global deep state evil entity that is gobbling up power and our money- we may can unite and do something.

It's just so hard to believe there's no one fighting for the people inside the
Swamps of DC, Austin - we know the WHO and UN are fighting to rule over with a one world govt- can't believe even lefties wouldn't oppose this- it's real people
Do you think a board lefty has viewed the trailer? Is there any interest at all from the left about learning?

The same Dinesh D’Souza busted for campaign finance violations and lying to the FEC??? Who spent 8 months in a halfway house?

That’s the same guy, yes???
You are a seriously stupid over and under stating dipshit. D'Souza's halfway house is the standard country club type incarceration that politicians serve time in for campaign financing violations. Do your homework insta-cart grocery boy. About half of Washington DC have served time in a halfway house. D'Souza is a successful writer and graduate of an Ivy League University that came to the USA on a full ride scholarship. What do you have to compare to his accomplishments?

You are a seriously stupid over and under stating dipshit. D'Souza's halfway house is the standard country club type incarceration that politicians serve time in for campaign financing violations. Do your homework insta-cart grocery boy. About half of Washington DC have served time in a halfway house. D'Souza is a successful writer and graduate of an Ivy League University that came to the USA on a full ride scholarship. What do you have to compare to his accomplishments?

Well, for starters…I’ve never needed a presidential pardon of a federal campaign finance criminal felony to be allowed to vote lolololololol 😂🤣😆

Do you think a board lefty has viewed the trailer? Is there any interest at all from the left about learning?

Probably not but it wouldn't matter. Those on the left fully support whatever means are neccesary for them to control government. Look at the way they are melting down about Musk buying Twitter and saying he wants a public forum that supports free speech. Hell Twitter was so worried about their own employees sabotaging the system they locked employees out of it. If Twitter fears their leftist employees might sabotage their system what do you think those same leftist would do to win an election?

Well, for starters…I’ve never needed a presidential pardon of a federal campaign finance criminal felony to be allowed to vote lolololololol 😂🤣😆
That's not a starter, stupid. Who cares if he needs a pardon to vote. His voting rights are not in question. You do mentally wander off course pretty often. You should get that check out. If you start mixing up grocery orders you could be in real trouble financially.

A hero to the Trumpets lolololololol

E-cfwz0XoAAYsuO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT