ADVERTISEMENT

"2000 mules"

Must see for me. My adapted classical mechanics formula tells me probability of Brandon receiving an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes is 0.00000000093. I believe this movie will prove Brandon is illegitimate.

A must see for all the ones who still have any doubts - even most The Ds I talk to say "no way" on the election. All you Normies watching Fox 3 hours a day go see this movie- you will see a lot that is out there that will NEVER be shown on that propagandist network.

And a reminder about how corrupt even Fox was before the election saying the pedo puppet was up 10-15 percent -pure BS to swing The narrative- then on election night the calling of VA (Trump led with 65 percent with way over half the vote) and AZ Early to hurt Trump with the polls still open- Fox is an evil POS entity.

Movie from Dinesh D'Sousa coming in the spring. I just watched the 1 minute 34 trailer showing "mules" packing drop boxes with Biden votes in key states after Election Day that Trump won. Help for the movie came from investigator Catherine Englebrect. Movie claims to show Americans in detail how the Democrats rigged and stole the presidential election. Looks like must see for me. Trailer is available on line. The slow naturally won't get it.
LOL MAGA's latest criminal is going to explain how they were cheated.

Again.

Reactions: davidallen
Trump moved his vote count from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump won on Election Day. Comfortably. After Election Day, the Democrats brought out the mules. The thinking enrage the slow by suggesting there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for Brandon's inflationary tidal wave and snowballing crime wave. Have we checked Brandon approval in blue states?

Trump moved his vote count from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record. Trump won on Election Day. Comfortably. After Election Day, the Democrats brought out the mules. The thinking enrage the slow by suggesting there are not 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for Brandon's inflationary tidal wave and snowballing crime wave. Have we checked Brandon approval in blue states?
You'd think someone could generate some admissible evidence of this. Crazy how it's such a huge, sweeping conspiracy among thousands of people and multiple states but not one admissible piece of evidence can be generated. Huh. Probably just a coincidence.

You'd think someone could generate some admissible evidence of this. Crazy how it's such a huge, sweeping conspiracy among thousands of people and multiple states but not one admissible piece of evidence can be generated. Huh. Probably just a coincidence.
I wonder if this movie will force Congress and the courts to finally give the numerous allegations a honest look?

At this point I do not want Biden removed from the White House. He is single handedly destroying the Democratic Party in ways Republicans could only dream of.

...."not one admissible piece of evidence....? There's plenty. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Why so many judges aren't interested? Chapter 4, Summer of Violence is good reading.

Do some research like the board's thinking members do.

...."not one admissible piece of evidence....? There's plenty. I recommend Rigged by Mollie Hemingway. Why so many judges aren't interested? Chapter 4, Summer of Violence is good reading.

I would think that @Syskatine would want to find out the truth. Will he watch the "2000 mules" movie?

But, but, but, but Rigged by Mollie Hemingway! Chapter 120.

🤣🤣

Reactions: Syskatine

The only person talking about her book is you. If it is so definitive how can that be? Even the WSJ gave it a big “meh”.

The only person talking about her book is you. If it is so definitive how can that be? Even the WSJ gave it a big “meh”.
Ummmm this Thread has many talking
About it dildo- But keep up the lying and dismissing- fake so called news sure won't cover- sans OAN and you see what direct tv did to them

I would think that @Syskatine would want to find out the truth. Will he watch the "2000 mules" movie?

Let's start a pool: how far into it before the first lie? 90 seconds? Surely a movie will have some music and scenery first before actual substantive allegations.

But why a movie? I've never gotten information from movies before.

Let's start a pool: how far into it before the first lie? 90 seconds? Surely a movie will have some music and scenery first before actual substantive allegations.

But why a movie? I've never gotten information from movies before.

When the tv journalist are all Leftist -
Sans OAN....then you have to get
The info where you can get it-
Just Like the Covid lies, the mask lies, the fake vaccine lies, The non covering of deaths and injuries from said shots, non covering of murder with remdesivir, the lying about Russia,
Suppression of life saving cheap early treatments of the Coof,
et al

Safe 99 percent getting of the news is take what The tv propagandist say (Fox,CNN et al) and think opposite - you will be right most the time Gauranteed

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
A hero to the Trumpets lolololololol

E-cfwz0XoAAYsuO
Why don't you enlighten us on the big time criminal activity this man was convicted of?

He was convicted of minor reporting errors on pretty irrelevant amounts of money. Anyone who isn't a high profile conservative gets a fine for these kinds of reporting errors but Dinesh was punished by the Obama Justice Department because he was a pain their ass.

It's really a shame the disparate treatment he got compared to others who did the same or worse. Everyone who is not a far left loon can see with their own two eyes what is going on.

Safe 99 percent getting of the news is take what The tv propagandist say (Fox,CNN et al) and think opposite - you will be right most the time Gauranteed

Yeah, need to go the movies or check in with Alex Jones for the good, reliable info.

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
Amazing at the percent he's correct- about a 90
Percent more often than fox and cnn-
And that's not an exaggeration
He just got popped for defamation, found in contempt because he won't testify, and filed bankruptcy. Wth woukd it take for you to question his credibility?

He just got popped for defamation, found in contempt because he won't testify, and filed bankruptcy. Wth woukd it take for you to question his credibility?

Not taking up for Alex Jones here but the same could be asked of you and the MSM. How many times have they been caught flat out lying or burying stories and people like you gobble up their narratives like they are gospel?

What the movie 2000 mules has done is what honest investigative journalist should have done immediately upon hearing the slightest of rumors. From what I have read the film takes publicly available GPS tracking data and follows the movements of people that visited ballot box locations frequently. Then they took government surveillance video match the people they identified by tracking their GPS locations and watched what they did at these ballot drop boxes. Supposedly they have over 2000 people dropping numerous ballots into drop boxes in states where ballot harvesting is illegal. That would be clear evidence of voter fraud. I know leftist don't care about laws being enforced when their side of the aisle breaks them but you don't get to ignore laws just because you don't like them.
It is yet to be determined if this alone would have been enough to sway the election but what it does do is annihilate the thought that the 2020 election was fair or the most secure election in history.
As I've said before at this point I don't want Biden removed, he's destroying the Democrat Party in ways Republicans could never dream of. What I do want to see is the American people wake up and see that Democrats openly cheated in an effort to win an election and then along with their conspirators in the MSM bold face lied into the face's of the American people.

Amazing at the percent he's correct- about a 90
Percent more often than fox and cnn-
And that's not an exaggeration
Obviously Fox is quite what CNN and MSNBC are- but they do it after confining they Normies they are on their side. They totally F ed conservatives helping Pedo Puppet get into office with fake calls on election night and fake polling leading up to it.

All they've done is lie about Russia and Ukraine so they could steal our money and call it AID and try and take out Putin bc he's not a
NWO Shill.

All fox did was suppress early cheap treatments of HCQ, vitamins, and IVM, over dramatize the Coof and propagandize for Big Harma- then NEVER revealing the truths about deaths and harm from the shots, nor remdesivir Or bad hospital malpractice, most Never reporting on the stolen election- FOX IS NOT ANY CONSERVATIVES' FRIEND

Reactions: colcord
Not taking up for Alex Jones here but the same could be asked of you and the MSM. How many times have they been caught flat out lying or burying stories and people like you gobble up their narratives like they are gospel?
who? SHouldn't be hard to prove if they defamed someone, should it? Just show the verdict.

Why don't you enlighten us on the big time criminal activity this man was convicted of?

He was convicted of minor reporting errors on pretty irrelevant amounts of money. Anyone who isn't a high profile conservative gets a fine for these kinds of reporting errors but Dinesh was punished by the Obama Justice Department because he was a pain their ass.

It's really a shame the disparate treatment he got compared to others who did the same or worse. Everyone who is not a far left loon can see with their own two eyes what is going on.

lol

“DiSpaRaTe TrEatMeNt”

“The single felony count D’Souza admitted guilt on carries a maximum prison sentence of two years, but the plea agreement D’Souza’s lawyers reached with the government says sentencing guidelines applicable to the case call for a sentence of 10 to 16 months.

Judges are not required to sentence defendants in accordance with the guidelines, but usually do. Both sides reserved their rights to argue for a sentence outside that range and D’Souza’s lawyer Benjamin Brafman indicated he plans to ask Judge Richard Berman not to send D’Souza to prison.

The plea deal calls for dismissal of a second charge D’Souza faced if he went to trial: causing Long to file a false report with the Federal Election Commission. That carried a potential sentence of up to five years behind bars.”

Double-D dumb-as-dogsh!t got a slap on the wrist. Not one night in prison.

“DisPaRaTe TreATmeNt”

Carry on

Reactions: Syskatine
Double-D dumb-as-dogsh!t got a slap on the wrist. Not one night in prison.
I guess that 8 months in supervised housing doesn't count.

Please tell me of one person who spent 8 months in supervised living and fined $30k for giving two people $5k each to donate to a candidate under their names.

That's the big criminal offense you think ruins his credibility. He got a pardon because anyone with a brain knows he was politically persecuted by Obama's flunkies.

Biden had campaign rallies in Scranton and Phoenix. Has anyone here noted attendance? Kamala had a campaign rally in Dallas and fled to Fort Worth with "terrorists" chasing her bus. Next day's San Antonio rally was cancelled, so WBAP in Cow Town told me.

Kamala's Miami rally in Miami courting Cuban Americans bombed. An all-time record 81 million Americans did not vote for Biden. This is not wave mechanics.

I believe the Democrats had the mules on the streets in key states on Oct. 1. Counting went well past Election Day.

Decertify and get all these communists out of the swamp running the country literally into the ground- Mayorkas, this new free speech Nazi, the DOD- et al- they are literally picking the absolute worst or absolute most demonic scum out there- totally laughing at WTP

Not only Puppet pedo Biden- most of the Dems and many of the R's have been Hand picked by the NWO

They stole the election they absolutely deserve to be replaced and does everyone know what the penalty for treason is?

I guess that 8 months in supervised housing doesn't count.

Please tell me of one person who spent 8 months in supervised living and fined $30k for giving two people $5k each to donate to a candidate under their names.

That's the big criminal offense you think ruins his credibility. He got a pardon because anyone with a brain knows he was politically persecuted by Obama's flunkies.

It was 10k apiece and the law is the law…and he got treated with kid gloves considering the sentencing guidelines lol. Trumpets love when their kind escape accountability.

“PoliTiCalLy PerSeCutEd”

Carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
90 seconds is pretty generous for propaganda like this.

Problem is, the clowns who are going to waste their money to watch it won't be able to recognize the lies when they are presented.

It was so blatant they settled out of court. Verdict enough for you?
FOr how much?

You're doing it again, dumbass. A "settlement" because it "was so blatant" is your fantasy. Kind of like how your facts the other day about the uranium weren't verifiable so you defaulted to "It's just an opinion" after you were caught lying.

So prove it up, dumbass. How much was the settlement? Like $20? So he could claim he got a settlement?

What the movie 2000 mules has done is what honest investigative journalist should have done immediately upon hearing the slightest of rumors. From what I have read the film takes publicly available GPS tracking data and follows the movements of people that visited ballot box locations frequently. Then they took government surveillance video match the people they identified by tracking their GPS locations and watched what they did at these ballot drop boxes. Supposedly they have over 2000 people dropping numerous ballots into drop boxes in states where ballot harvesting is illegal. That would be clear evidence of voter fraud. I know leftist don't care about laws being enforced when their side of the aisle breaks them but you don't get to ignore laws just because you don't like them.
It is yet to be determined if this alone would have been enough to sway the election but what it does do is annihilate the thought that the 2020 election was fair or the most secure election in history.
As I've said before at this point I don't want Biden removed, he's destroying the Democrat Party in ways Republicans could never dream of. What I do want to see is the American people wake up and see that Democrats openly cheated in an effort to win an election and then along with their conspirators in the MSM bold face lied into the face's of the American people.
It is hard to tell how long this has been going on for but to rig an election in your favor all you have to do is get ballots in the drop box. If you can go around the in person voting you are free to do what you like. With turnouts below 50% you have an enormous amount of room to throw in what you need if you have the ability. If 100% of the people voted you wouldn't have this issue. If you had voter ID and in person voting that would also eliminate much of the threat.

It is far too easy to just drop ballots in a box and walk away. A simple in person canvas of an area can net you all the names you need to simply place the name on the paper and drop the ballot.

The election of 2020 had an additional 22,846,206 additional ballots cast which should be the largest increase in the history of elections for the US. This during an election in which a pandemic was raging across the US threating to kill millions, and keeping people away from the polls. The only one that comes close is the 2004 election that saw 16,800,456 additional ballots cast in a highly controversial re-election bid for a President accused of cheating to the win his first election, after a war many believed we should not have fought in the first place. Another comparable election is the other pandemic election in 1920, which lost 12 percent for votes cast. The 2020 election by all means should have a been an re-lection bid with negative votes cast we see an increase to an all time record high votes cast. Not only that both candidates see a record number of people vote for them. The outlier is the mail in ballots. This last election saw the most mail in ballots in the history of the US and it is not even close. For some reason google has made it hard for me to find the number of ballots mailed in the last election. I have been able to estimate it to about 30-40,00,000. One article did have the number of ballots mailed out at 66,000,000. I have been able to find multiple articles telling me how this was the most secure election in US history. How you call those numbers the most secure in history is beyond me, as they each point to an increase in the suspicion of fraud. Everyone of those numbers is a red flag to me. Everyone bears further investigation.

I'm not for overturning an election. I'm for getting the next one credible. Without credibility in our elections, freedom, democracy, and the republic are dead. You lose everything when you lose this fight. We can either get the credibility gap to shrink or grow, there will be no staying the same. A growing credibility gap will have a point of no return.

It is hard to tell how long this has been going on for but to rig an election in your favor all you have to do is get ballots in the drop box. If you can go around the in person voting you are free to do what you like. With turnouts below 50% you have an enormous amount of room to throw in what you need if you have the ability. If 100% of the people voted you wouldn't have this issue. If you had voter ID and in person voting that would also eliminate much of the threat.

It is far too easy to just drop ballots in a box and walk away. A simple in person canvas of an area can net you all the names you need to simply place the name on the paper and drop the ballot.

The election of 2020 had an additional 22,846,206 additional ballots cast which should be the largest increase in the history of elections for the US. This during an election in which a pandemic was raging across the US threating to kill millions, and keeping people away from the polls. The only one that comes close is the 2004 election that saw 16,800,456 additional ballots cast in a highly controversial re-election bid for a President accused of cheating to the win his first election, after a war many believed we should not have fought in the first place. Another comparable election is the other pandemic election in 1920, which lost 12 percent for votes cast. The 2020 election by all means should have a been an re-lection bid with negative votes cast we see an increase to an all time record high votes cast. Not only that both candidates see a record number of people vote for them. The outlier is the mail in ballots. This last election saw the most mail in ballots in the history of the US and it is not even close. For some reason google has made it hard for me to find the number of ballots mailed in the last election. I have been able to estimate it to about 30-40,00,000. One article did have the number of ballots mailed out at 66,000,000. I have been able to find multiple articles telling me how this was the most secure election in US history. How you call those numbers the most secure in history is beyond me, as they each point to an increase in the suspicion of fraud. Everyone of those numbers is a red flag to me. Everyone bears further investigation.

I'm not for overturning an election. I'm for getting the next one credible. Without credibility in our elections, freedom, democracy, and the republic are dead. You lose everything when you lose this fight. We can either get the credibility gap to shrink or grow, there will be no staying the same. A growing credibility gap will have a point of no return.
You're for leaving a shadow governs this who we have no idea who it is (most of us),
That are anti American and are blowing the country up?

I can't see Leaving a Cheating installed pedophile that is ran by a group we don't know- but we all have our opinions. As an ex coach we don't let cheaters get away with $hit like this- plus it's treason

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT