ADVERTISEMENT

When Exactly did Adam Sandler Start Sucking so Bad?

The Duke

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin TX
I hope none of you wasted your hard earned dollars on Pixels. Fortunately I did not.

He sucked when he first drew breath coming out of mom's womb. If I want to see a free-flowing douche, I'll punch a hole in a Summer's Eve bag. :eek:

He was great on SNL.

Started strong with early movies.

Hasn't done anything worth shit in well over a decade.

This is a great Main Board thread btw.

Yeah maybe BJ can shift it over...I just saw a couple previews for that crap and just got mad. Of course that movie was going to be horrible. It's like he went out and saw Wreck It Ralph (great flick) and thought 'hey, I can do that'. Awful.

It was awful.....but my youngest wanted to see it and I enjoyed spending time with her.

Yeah...it was awful.

Thanks guys. My son wants to see it. Thanks to your reviews, I have now convinced him to hold off until it comes out on Netflix or On Demand.

Yeah maybe BJ can shift it over...I just saw a couple previews for that crap and just got mad. Of course that movie was going to be horrible. It's like he went out and saw Wreck It Ralph (great flick) and thought 'hey, I can do that'. Awful.
I meant the rivals Main Board. This question reminds me of some random thread that ends up with pretty good comments. I know some of you are afraid of venturing over there. It's safe if you behave yourself plus it's where FIAB puts out his best work.

Spanglish, 50 First Dates... Whichever of those was last is probably the last one I liked. He's just been mailing it in for a while with his buddies.

I meant the rivals Main Board. This question reminds me of some random thread that ends up with pretty good comments. I know some of you are afraid of venturing over there. It's safe if you behave yourself plus it's where FIAB puts out his ONLY work.
FIFY

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT