ADVERTISEMENT

Sanctuary cities were always a fraud

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Article pretty much sums up a Homo liberlisumus sapien.

"I got my first taste of this species of virtue signaling back in the 1980s, when I briefly lived in Amherst Massachusetts. The issue wasn’t immigration, but nuclear weapons, but the virtue signaling was of exactly the same type."

Amherst, you see, declared itself a “nuclear-free” zone.

"Examples of idiotic liberal virtue signaling are as common as ants at a picnic, and the particular idiocy of the 1980s was the anti-nuclear movement that focused on freezing nuclear weapons production. The useful idiots believed that passing an ordinance against nuclear weapons in their municipalities would make the world a more peaceful place, and proudly put up signs informing everyone that they disagreed with Ronald Reagan’s military buildup.

"You know, the buildup that destroyed the Soviet Union."

"Sanctuary cities were always the same sort of thing. Cities that had no issue with illegal immigrants flooding their municipality decided to insult the ones which did, proudly declaring that, unlike the retrograde border states they were welcoming of diverse “refugees.”

It's hilarious watching the virtue signaling checks bounce now that the illegal aliens have come to cash them. I thought NYC welcomed ALL illegal aliens.

I've been many times to the uber white communities in Vermont, Maine and upstate New York. Many of the towns there don't even have a town cop. When something criminal goes down they just call a county badge. The white left-wingers up there would scream like banshees if some bus loads were sent up there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT