ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When Democrats Said There Was No Slippery Slope?

We are the party of Lincoln after all. And there's plenty of us out there that think this way.
Well, I'm glad to see some outliers. I kind of miss the old republicans of Wm F. Buckley, Geo. Will, Krauthammer, et al that had a coherent philosophy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR and 07pilt
come on. You're better than that.
By simply talking positively about conservative or Christian topics would be the easiest way. Do you think that after talking to you for an hour that people don't know you are conservative? Unless you only stick to topics like sports or the weather then you are letting everyone know who you are. It's just part of who you are as an individual.

It's the same with being gay. If two married men hold hands as they walk through a store, are they making their gayness everyone's business? Am I when I old my wife's hand as we shop doing the same thing regarding our heterosexuality?
I guess you could figure out I'm not gay but I doubt you could figure out my political or religious affiliation from just casual conversation. I'm not at all religious and learned a long time ago you don't talk politics with people you don't know. About the only time anything political comes up in pubic is when some idiot is acting like an idiot.

How often do you, by words or deeds, make it publicly known that you are a conservative or a Christian? Is that shoving your conservativism/Christianity on others? Are you expected to hide or deny that aspect of your core self in order to placate those that believe differently than you?

Don't hold someone to a standard you aren't living up to.
The only way you’d know I’m a Christian is if you hung around me 24/7. You wouldn’t know it just from seeing me walking down the street, working with me in an office, or seeing me at the grocery store, etc.

BTW, I’m Christian because of a choice I’ve made. Are you sure you want to use that analogy?

Like I said. Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy reveling in your bigotry.

Now I'm done with you since you brought my employer into the conversation.
This, right here. Whenever you actually talk about their actual behavior, they run away from the conversation. Yes. I’m a bigot when it come to sexual perversion.

BTW, it was YOU who first made the post bragging about how many LGBTQYAP people Phillips 66 employs. If it weren’t for that post, I wouldn’t even know where you work.

This, right here. Whenever you actually talk about their actual behavior, they run away from the conversation. Yes. I’m a bigot when it come to sexual perversion.

BTW, it was YOU who first made the post bragging about how many LGBTQYAP people Phillips 66 employs. If it weren’t for that post, I wouldn’t even know where you work.
I'm not running away from the conversation. I'm leaving it because of the implied threat you made when you posted my employer. Now I'm done with you for good. Now go ahead and get in the last word so you can feel morally superior when in fact you are just a bigot.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
I'm not running away from the conversation. I'm leaving it because of the implied threat you made when you posted my employer. Now I'm done with you for good. Now go ahead and get in the last word so you can feel morally superior when in fact you are just a bigot.
Implied threat? Is that like a micro aggression?

I once considered myself something of an "ally" to gay people, but if they are going to put themselves out there as an aggressive "alphabet" movement using a bully pulpit that continues to move goalposts, I'm out in that role. They have to forcefully and publicly denounce elements of their "community" that are causing it grave harm now.

I once considered myself something of an "ally" to gay people, but if they are going to put themselves out there as an aggressive "alphabet" movement using a bully pulpit that continues to move goalposts, I'm out in that role. They have to forcefully and publicly denounce elements of their "community" that are causing it grave harm now.

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke

carry on
As a militant heterosexual, I denounce this, as well as Gay-on-trans, trans-on-trans, trans-on-gay, gay-on-gay, black-on-gay, black-on-trans, Hispanic-on-trans, and Hispanic-on-gay violence.

EDIT:

Kerri on
5.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: iasooner2000

carry on
I'm assuming for this thread you have appointed yourself to be the defender/expert on all things transgender, so I'm looking for your judgement call here. Is it fair if I treat transgender people with dignity and respect as fellow human beings while in my mind thinking they are abnormally weird? Or is that transphobic on my part?

I'm assuming for this thread you have appointed yourself to be the defender/expert on all things transgender, so I'm looking for your judgement call here. Is it fair if I treat transgender people with dignity and respect as fellow human beings while in my mind thinking they are abnormally weird? Or is that transphobic on my part?
Dig deep Dan. 👍

Whered
We have certainly had our disagreements. That said, wth is with you sticking up for an under-represented minority against unfair demonization? Have you had a stroke? Has your Gen Z kid taken over your account? You or someone close to you victimized by this stuff or what?
The rainbow disappear? Don't give up on yer dreams

carry on
Wonder how many of those murders were the result of black on black crime?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT