ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When Democrats Said There Was No Slippery Slope?

No, we still live on a democracy.

On that note. Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee in 2024? Yes or no?
That what it's supposed to be but when the MSM, the nation's intelligence services, the justice system, corrupt politicians and the wealthy all align to manipulate the easily manipulated, we live in a oligarchy.

That what it's supposed to be but when the MSM, the nation's intelligence services, corrupt politicians and the wealthy all align to manipulate the easily manipulated, we live in a oligarchy.
Do you want Trump to be the Republican nominee in 2024? Yes or no?

If you ever met Biden, you'd be begging to see his sack lol.

That man has been in politics for some 50 years now. Dang, this is a guy who President Nixon called after he was elected to the Senate and Biden had lost half his family in a car crash during the holidays.

Think about it. If that is even possible for you.
I'm gonna send you a dozen of my grandma's cookies.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Reactions: iasooner2000
I disagree with this move. The whole world needs to see what kind of vile perverts make up the LGBTQYAP movement.
Just because you attempt to equate that asshole to the LGBTQ+ community doesn't make it so. That guy is much more of a gatecrasher that's unwelcome and still trying to sneak into party than some welcomed brethren.

And all political parties.

Dennis_Hastert_109th_pictorial_photo.jpg
THank you. I was going to post their crown jewel of pedophilia. They elected his ass to the Speakership and never sat a word or explain how they ELEVATED A PEDOPHILE to the 3rd highest office in the land.

They're all of a sudden worried about kids after victimizing kids as a de facto policy for decades. Of course. Q started all this, and the guy that started that was.... yes, you guessed it: a pedophile.

They're so broken. My suggestion is don't let your kids within a mile of these MF'rs that are now parroting the grooming stuff, they're projecting AGAIN.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Just because you attempt to equate that asshole to the LGBTQ+ community doesn't make it so. That guy is much more of a gatecrasher that's unwelcome and still trying to sneak into party than some welcomed brethren.
We have certainly had our disagreements. That said, wth is with you sticking up for an under-represented minority against unfair demonization? Have you had a stroke? Has your Gen Z kid taken over your account? You or someone close to you victimized by this stuff or what?

We have certainly had our disagreements. That said, wth is with you sticking up for an under-represented minority against unfair demonization? Have you had a stroke? Has your Gen Z kid taken over your account? You or someone close to you victimized by this stuff or what?
I actually find it a very conservative Republican value to defend others against bigotry. I find it repugnant to judge someone based upon those intrinsic traits that makes a person uniquely themselves. I find it even more repugnant to attempt to paint an entire group based on the actions of an individual. You'll see me defending/condemning any attempt to do so regardless of the characteristic being used - race, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, whatever. Both sides of the political spectrum do it; they just choose different traits on which to focus.

There's a much longer answer than that but I don't want to write a book.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
THank you. I was going to post their crown jewel of pedophilia. They elected his ass to the Speakership and never sat a word or explain how they ELEVATED A PEDOPHILE to the 3rd highest office in the land.

They're all of a sudden worried about kids after victimizing kids as a de facto policy for decades. Of course. Q started all this, and the guy that started that was.... yes, you guessed it: a pedophile.

They're so broken. My suggestion is don't let your kids within a mile of these MF'rs that are now parroting the grooming stuff, they're projecting AGAIN.

How many were actually elected AFTER their perversions were made public?

I actually find it a very conservative Republican value to defend others against bigotry. I find it repugnant to judge someone based upon those intrinsic traits that makes a person uniquely themselves. I find it even more repugnant to attempt to paint an entire group based on the actions of an individual. You'll see me defending/condemning any attempt to do so regardless of the characteristic being used - race, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, whatever. Both sides of the political spectrum do it; they just choose different traits on which to focus.

You’re confusing intrinsic disorders with the resulting overt behavior.

You’re confusing intrinsic disorders with the resulting overt behavior.
No I'm not. Otherwise language meant to demean and dehumanize the LGBTQ+ community wouldn't be thrown around so casually.

And being gay isn't a disorder.

No I'm not. Otherwise language meant to demean and dehumanize the LGBTQ+ community wouldn't be thrown around so casually.

And being gay isn't a disorder.
Except that being gay is a disorder, and a perversion to boot, just like the other LGBTQYAP disorders. Contrary to your propaganda, “disorder” is a matter of opinion, regardless of what some leftist hack in a white coat says.

It’s really quite simple. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business. So don’t make it everyone else’s business by making it public, and we’ll all get along great.

And then there’s the whole restroom/Locke room thing. The women I know (all legitimate women, BTW) would not feel safe with swinging meat in the ladies’ room.

Last edited:
Reactions: iasooner2000
Except that being gay is a disorder, and a perversion to boot, just like the other LGBTQYAP disorders. Contrary to your propaganda, “disorder” is a matter of opinion, regardless of what some leftist hack in a white coat says.

It’s really quite simple. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business. So don’t make it everyone else’s business by making it public.
Thanks for proving my point.

It’s really quite simple. What you do in the privacy of your own home is your own business. So don’t make it everyone else’s business by making it public.
This would go a long way to solving the division. How many straight people make sure to tell you they are straight within minutes of meeting them?

This would go a long way to solving the division. How many straight people make sure to tell you they are straight within minutes of meeting them?

How often do you, by words or deeds, make it publicly known that you are a conservative or a Christian? Is that shoving your conservativism/Christianity on others? Are you expected to hide or deny that aspect of your core self in order to placate those that believe differently than you?

Don't hold someone to a standard you aren't living up to.

• Haha
Great. I also loathe flashers, S&M freaks, piss freaks, scat freaks, dog fvckers, and seat sniffers. How’s Phillips 66 doing with those demographics?
Like I said. Thanks for proving my point. Enjoy reveling in your bigotry.

Now I'm done with you since you brought my employer into the conversation.

• Haha
How often do you, by words or deeds, make it publicly known that you are a conservative or a Christian? Is that shoving your conservativism/Christianity on others? Are you expected to hide or deny that aspect of your core self in order to placate those that believe differently than you?

Don't hold someone to a standard you aren't living up to.
How would one make it publicly known they are conservative, Christian or straight?

How would one make it publicly known they are conservative, Christian or straight?
come on. You're better than that.
By simply talking positively about conservative or Christian topics would be the easiest way. Do you think that after talking to you for an hour that people don't know you are conservative? Unless you only stick to topics like sports or the weather then you are letting everyone know who you are. It's just part of who you are as an individual.

It's the same with being gay. If two married men hold hands as they walk through a store, are they making their gayness everyone's business? Am I when I hold my wife's hand as we shop doing the same thing regarding our heterosexuality?

You're the only conservative republican I've ever heard espouse that.

Ever hear of NAMBLA? Their founder was a left winger. You probably had a lot in common (except the pedophilia part, of course). https://www.nambla.org/Thorstad.html

giphy.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT