ADVERTISEMENT

Some Questions For The Board's Resident Expert

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
On which dog whistles are antisemitic.

@Ostatedchi:

1) We are told that black people as oppressed minority victims of racism cannot themselves be racist. Along those lines the question is: as a minority victim of oppression is it possible for someone who is LGBTQ+ to be antisemitic?

2) If there is a member of the LGBTQ+ community that works in the cubicle next to yours at Phillips Petroleum and he expressed sympathy for Palestinians and condemned Israel for its genocidal bombing campaign, would you try to get him fired?

3) Would you try to prevent him from participating in the next LGBTQ+ Pride Parade in Bartlesville?

4) If he did participate in the parade and spotted you in the crowd and waved to you would you wave back?

5) Should Phillips Petroleum assign you with the task of partnering with groups like AIPAC or the Anti-Defamation League to ferret out employees they determine are antisemitic enough to fire them and replace them with someone approved by those groups?

Those are enough questons for now. If I think of any more I'll come back to this thread and ask them.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Bwahahaha. Not going to engage with antisemites other than to call them out.

For the record, I love the word 'dog whistles'. Its basically a term that allows one to accuse another of saying something inappropriate without them ever having to actually say anything inappropriate. It was that way with 'racist' dog whistles, and now its 'anti-semetic' dog whistles.

Reactions: iasooner2000
For the record, I love the word 'dog whistles'. Its basically a term that allows one to accuse another of saying something inappropriate without them ever having to actually say anything inappropriate. It was that way with 'racist' dog whistles, and now its 'anti-semetic' dog whistles.
Be prepared for @Ostatedchi to accuse you of antisemitism for what you wrote. If anyone knows antisemtic dog whistles it's the man from Bartlesville.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Be prepared for @Ostatedchi to accuse you of antisemitism for what you wrote. If anyone knows antisemtic dog whistles it's the man from Bartlesville.
I wouldn't care. I support individuals right to non-violent antisemitism, because I support the Freedom of speech, and that means supporting the right to speech and language that I don't agree with.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT