ADVERTISEMENT

Remember When Democrats Said There Was No Slippery Slope?

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Don't mean to be one of those to say I told you so, but I did. Now watch the LGBTQ people, if they don't come out strongly against this and put it down you know exactly where they stand and why they are going after the kids in schools.
Oh and the comments are gold.

That looks like some crazy asshole created a flag and called it part of PRIDE. No way that'll ever get adopted by the LGBTQ+ community.
Also. pedos come in all genders and sexual orientations. It isn't a 'gay thing' like you are trying to portray.

That looks like some crazy asshole created a flag and called it part of PRIDE. No way that'll ever get adopted by the LGBTQ+ community.
Also. pedos come in all genders and sexual orientations. It isn't a 'gay thing' like you are trying to portray.
Yer encouragement of yer lifestyle is priceless. But normal, so sayeth joe. 🤣

Also. pedos come in all genders and sexual orientations.
And all political parties.

Dennis_Hastert_109th_pictorial_photo.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Yer like a Biden with a sack. Not saying much though.
If you ever met Biden, you'd be begging to see his sack lol.

That man has been in politics for some 50 years now. Dang, this is a guy who President Nixon called after he was elected to the Senate and Biden had lost half his family in a car crash during the holidays.

Think about it. If that is even possible for you.

You might want to look into the history of the gay movement and their association with NAMBLA. While I am sure there are plenty of gays out there that are against it, I'm also sure there are plenty that are supportive. Easy way to tell, watch the LGBTQ movement and see how it responds. This should be soundly and immediately rejected by all.

If you ever met Biden, you'd be begging to see his sack lol.

That man has been in politics for some 50 years now. Dang, this is a guy who President Nixon called after he was elected to the Senate and Biden had lost half his family in a car crash during the holidays.

Think about it. If that is even possible for you.
Too long for shits. Apparent. The fool should be playing shuffleboard in an old folks community.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You might want to look into the history of the gay movement and their association with NAMBLA. While I am sure there are plenty of gays out there that are against it, I'm also sure there are plenty that are supportive. Easy way to tell, watch the LGBTQ movement and see how it responds. This should be soundly and immediately rejected by all.
He relates to joes creepy showers. What she does.

Too long for shits. Apparent. The fool should be playing shuffleboard in an old folks community.
And yet, he is President. And the favorite to win re-election at the age of 81. In the halls of power since 1972.

Like I said, you'd be begging to see his sack lol.

total crap. Pedos come in all flavors. You trying to equate them with the LGBTQ+ community doesn't make it true.

Favorite? You hanging with Hunter and a hot pipe? 😂
You need to wake up man. Only the most sold out cultists think Trump can beat Biden in 2024.

I honestly don't know why I'm wasting my time with you. You clearly have no clue. The first rule in politics is to truly understand your opponent. You can't do that when it comes to President Biden.

Democrats have learned to understand Trump. That is why so many Democratic strategists want him to be the nominee in '24. Republicans need to nominate a fresh new young face with limited connection to Trump. That is how Republicans will win in '24.

But, you guys aren't going to do that.

And that 80 year old man in the White House is laughing his a** off at you guys right now.

While he wears his shades.

Wake up man.

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
You need to wake up man. Only the most sold out cultists think Trump can beat Biden in 2024.

I honestly don't know why I'm wasting my time with you. You clearly have no clue. The first rule in politics is to truly understand your opponent. You can't do that when it comes to President Biden.

Democrats have learned to understand Trump. That is why so many Democratic strategists want him to be the nominee in '24. Republicans need to nominate a fresh new young face with limited connection to Trump. That is how Republicans will win in '24.

But, you guys aren't going to do that.

And that 80 year old man in the White House is laughing his a** off at you guys right now.

While he wears his shades.

Wake up man.
Heh heh 👍

Did you?

Were you there?

Or are you trusting a souce with a political agenda?

See how this works.

1972 man.

I'm starting to think you would pay to see his sack.🤣🤣
You got lost somewhere. Not surprising. Yer a sign of yer admin. Joes proud of you though, don't ever forget that, good luck.😁

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT