ADVERTISEMENT

CNN & MAGA Commenters On This Board

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Two peas in a pod join with Sleepy Joe Biden to create an irresistible force. Sleepy Joe, who in half a century has never gotten a single issue right. Until now. Our MAGA friends insist when it comes to Israel and genocide he’s 100% good. Go figure. Don’t worry, Sleepy, MAGA & CNN have your back

Two peas in a pod join with Sleepy Joe Biden to create an irresistible force. Sleepy Joe, who in half a century has never gotten a single issue right. Until now. Our MAGA friends insist when it comes to Israel and genocide he’s 100% good. Go figure. Don’t worry, Sleepy, MAGA & CNN have your back

Biden's record is still intact, he almost single handedly helped Iran fund Hamas's attack on Israel.

Disappointed to see a zero resolution mega conflation from you Ponca. I know you can do better than this lazy post.

Reactions: CowboyTanker
All my statements are true and honest. They just aren't accepted as such by people who want to believe the opposite.
GM6rBwbXsAApNkc

All my statements are true and honest. They just aren't accepted as such by people who want to believe the opposite.
You believe this to be true, which is why I feel sympathy for you and your naivety.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT