ADVERTISEMENT

Your life would’ve been much better under Trump

No I let him hit me first then I ****ed him up. I don't have to sucker punch a bitch. I have never in my life taken a hit that has knocked me out. I have one of the hardest jaws out there. I guess being the littlest kid in school and the biggest mouth made me learn to take a hit. You asked I answered

Did I say I lost the fights or learned to take a hit? I have been sucker punched a lot by little dicks like you and Cliton.
Dr phil can fix it son. Just sit in the chair and listen.

Hold on there slimpoke. I don't roll like that. There's a whole pride thread you should be involved in.
lol This pride thread has pussy? I love pussy. But I do agree what someone does in the bedroom is there business and it doesn't bother me. I believe in freedom and my Christian views should stop that.

Dr phil can fix it son. Just sit in the chair and listen.
Once again learning to take a hit doesn't mean you lose. Did Tyson never get hit. lol You must have been in a lot of bar fights boss. lol Carry On and go vote D little dickens.

that’s a lot of words to not mention the lifeblood of the industry (banking) pulling credit because of political sabotage. Biden and the other democrats said outloud they were going to destroy the industry. Xl pipeline cancellation was a message to investors outside of volume lost. To label that a small impact is absurd.
Political sabotage? Did I miss the new talking point? Tell me more!

Didn't say you puffed....I said you sniffed.

Completely different.

I'll get as salty as I want about your clear bias when you call me out for a supposed bias....which isn't there, btw.

You wanna engage in shithousery, probably ought to expect it to be flung back at you.

honestly save the mansplaining

if you don’t know who robbie mook is then you really are too piss ignorant to have an informed opinion about anyones bias

so that makes your bias and anyone else’s you don’t know anything about

Y'all let This newbie hijack the tread in a hurry 🤪. And this is the first thread to get Hijacked ( very blue)

By NOT standing up and fighting...these are just some of the ones we are not fighting for

d1d94cae03c979b4.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT